Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Marky » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Ookalf wrote:Wha-? *Ookalf instinctively punches the door as it flies at him, shattering it to pieces!* Hey, watch where you're throwing that stuff! You could really hurt someone! *That said, he runs after D and G across the roof.*

Neither D or G answer Ookalf as they continue running as fast as they can, before all of a sudden a beam of ice comes from the side, right at D and G's feet, ensnaring their feet (and perhaps more?) in the ice! "Ack! What the hell?!" D yells in shock, before trying to fight free with his strength.

Also, Ookalf may or may not notice Konoko coming in from the side, perhaps the source of the sudden ice attack. And if he does, Ookalf may also see a beam of energy go straight at Konoko, followed by a sudden yelling from possibly a familiar voice! "Leave them alone!" The source of the voice is up in the air on the opposite side of D and G that Ookalf is on.

Maiden Miki wrote:It didn't take long for Mike to figure out that there were two people on the top of the building. A quick reading of auras had told him that. Though, he didn't seek out to see if they were anybody he knew but he could sense two dots on there.

"Well, either this is really good or really bad. Might as well go up and check," said Mike as he pull his right arm back. He then focus his aura a bit and shot his arm forward to shot out a long band of aura.

"Aura Rocket," said Mike as he then retracted the piece of aura and shot himself up to the top of the building. He could see that one of the specs of aura had jumped away leaving only one there. Either Mike was going to be killed or wasn't.

Seeing the person suddenly shoot up to the top of the building, Sam backed away from Mike, a bit stunned for a moment, before quickly taking out a pistol, a Beretta, aiming straight at Mike. "...I dunno who the hell you are, or how you just got up here, but I wouldn't take another step if I were you!" Sam yells at Mike, standing his ground as he stares at Mike, both hands on his gun.

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko, noticing this, inhales and exhales, sending a beam of freezing ice at the two peoples' feet, hoping to ensnare them!

The two, D and G, are ensnared by the ice, their feet (and perhaps more?) caught in it! "Ack! What the hell?!" D yells in shock as he tries to quickly free himself, while G looks straight over at Konoko, a bit stunned himself. However, suddenly, a beam of energy heads straight at Konoko from in the direction that D and G were running! "Leave them alone!" The source yells, a familiar-sounding voice coming from it.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Marky wrote:Seeing the person suddenly shoot up to the top of the building, Sam backed away from Mike, a bit stunned for a moment, before quickly taking out a pistol, a Beretta, aiming straight at Mike. "...I dunno who the hell you are, or how you just got up here, but I wouldn't take another step if I were you!" Sam yells at Mike, standing his ground as he stares at Mike, both hands on his gun.

"Hey hey!" said Mike as he raised his hands up once he saw the pistol being aimed at him. He stood in place and gave the young man a smile. "How about you put those guns down. We don't want you to get hurt or anything now."

Mike kept this hands up to show that he has nothing there. He then said, "The name is Mike. I came up here to see what was going on. Now, gun down please?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm

The two, D and G, are ensnared by the ice, their feet (and perhaps more?) caught in it! "Ack! What the hell?!" D yells in shock as he tries to quickly free himself, while G looks straight over at Konoko, a bit stunned himself. However, suddenly, a beam of energy heads straight at Konoko from in the direction that D and G were running! "Leave them alone!" The source yells, a familiar-sounding voice coming from it.

"I'm not really sure what's going on, but perhaps we can all take a moment to just..." Konoko is suddenly hit by the beam and grunts, being pushed back a few feet. "Okay, what the hell?! Who sent that beam at me?!" She glares towards the voice.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Marky wrote:Neither D or G answer Ookalf as they continue running as fast as they can, before all of a sudden a beam of ice comes from the side, right at D and G's feet, ensnaring their feet (and perhaps more?) in the ice! "Ack! What the hell?!" D yells in shock, before trying to fight free with his strength.

Also, Ookalf may or may not notice Konoko coming in from the side, perhaps the source of the sudden ice attack. And if he does, Ookalf may also see a beam of energy go straight at Konoko, followed by a sudden yelling from possibly a familiar voice! "Leave them alone!" The source of the voice is up in the air on the opposite side of D and G that Ookalf is on.

Huh? *Ookalf quickly looks between the sources of the two beams, Konoko and the mysterious voice.* OK, what's going on? Who are you people!?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hey hey!" said Mike as he raised his hands up once he saw the pistol being aimed at him. He stood in place and gave the young man a smile. "How about you put those guns down. We don't want you to get hurt or anything now."

Mike kept this hands up to show that he has nothing there. He then said, "The name is Mike. I came up here to see what was going on. Now, gun down please?"

Sam pauses for a moment, frowning, before slowly lowering the gun, holding it to his side. "My name's Sam. I've got a few friends around and we're, well...kinda new to this place, you could say..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"I'm not really sure what's going on, but perhaps we can all take a moment to just..." Konoko is suddenly hit by the beam and grunts, being pushed back a few feet. "Okay, what the hell?! Who sent that beam at me?!" She glares towards the voice.

Ookalf wrote:Huh? *Ookalf quickly looks between the sources of the two beams, Konoko and the mysterious voice.* OK, what's going on? Who are you people!?

Mark grimaces a little bit as he notices a bit too late what Konoko was saying, before sighing a little and scratching at the scruff on his face for a moment. "That would be me." Mark says to Konoko, keeping an eye on Ookalf, as well, as D goes back to resuming on trying to get his feet out from the ice, trying to pry them free with his brute strength. "And these two would be my friends. Now...I don't know exactly what they did, but I have a feeling they wound up finding some trouble and retaliated...and things probably went from there."

G nods to what Mark says, before looking back to Ookalf. "Um, well, we're just a bunch of people who found ourselves suddenly out in a nearby forest and decided to go and see what was all in this place..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam pauses for a moment, frowning, before slowly lowering the gun, holding it to his side. "My name's Sam. I've got a few friends around and we're, well...kinda new to this place, you could say..."

"Sam?" said Mike who lower his hands down a bit but it was still enough for Sam to see Mike's hands. He then stared at Sam and used his powers of Aura to read Sam's. He was hoping that it would be familiar in some sort of way. "You guys are new to this place? Never been here before? Is somebody named Francesca a friend of yours?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Marky wrote:Mark grimaces a little bit as he notices a bit too late what Konoko was saying, before sighing a little and scratching at the scruff on his face for a moment. "That would be me." Mark says to Konoko, keeping an eye on Ookalf, as well, as D goes back to resuming on trying to get his feet out from the ice, trying to pry them free with his brute strength. "And these two would be my friends. Now...I don't know exactly what they did, but I have a feeling they wound up finding some trouble and retaliated...and things probably went from there."

G nods to what Mark says, before looking back to Ookalf. "Um, well, we're just a bunch of people who found ourselves suddenly out in a nearby forest and decided to go and see what was all in this place..."

*Ookalf watches Mark for a moment, then looks to G.* So, why were you running away from that bar? The way everyone was freaking out back there, I figured you two did something...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Konoko raises an eyebrow. "Well hello Mark. Been a little while since last seen you." She teleports over and kneels down, quickly melting the ice.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Sam?" said Mike who lower his hands down a bit but it was still enough for Sam to see Mike's hands. He then stared at Sam and used his powers of Aura to read Sam's. He was hoping that it would be familiar in some sort of way. "You guys are new to this place? Never been here before? Is somebody named Francesca a friend of yours?"

Sam blinkblinks and raises an eyebrow at Mike. As Mike reads Sam's aura, he will find that it is fairly familiar, indeed! "Uh...yeah. Never been here before. I believe I would've known it if I had. And, no, I don't know of any Francesca. Why do you ask?"

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf watches Mark for a moment, then looks to G.* So, why were you running away from that bar? The way everyone was freaking out back there, I figured you two did something...

G sighs for a moment and baps D on the head, stopping him in his attempts to try and get free from the ice. "Ow! Hey! What the hell was that for?!" G grumbles for a moment and rubs his temples. "For getting us into trouble for the umteenth time! I told you it was a bad idea to go into the bar and try and get something to drink!" D rubs his head and grumbles and glares at G. "Well, if you hadn't let it slip that we didn't have any money then those two bouncers wouldn't have come up and pissed me off with what they said!"

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko raises an eyebrow. "Well hello Mark. Been a little while since last seen you." She teleports over and kneels down, quickly melting the ice.

Mark pauses for a moment, blinking and staring at Konoko as she teleports over to bickering G and D (above) to melt the ice around their feet. "Eh? Been a while? Um...I sorry but I don't know you...and I think I would've remembered if we had met." He says, scratching his head a little as he floats down and lands on the roof.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Marky wrote:G sighs for a moment and baps D on the head, stopping him in his attempts to try and get free from the ice. "Ow! Hey! What the hell was that for?!" G grumbles for a moment and rubs his temples. "For getting us into trouble for the umteenth time! I told you it was a bad idea to go into the bar and try and get something to drink!" D rubs his head and grumbles and glares at G. "Well, if you hadn't let it slip that we didn't have any money then those two bouncers wouldn't have come up and pissed me off with what they said!"

*Ookalf looks between the two of them, then raises his hand.* OK, wait. So basically, you two were trying to eat there without paying, then got in a fight with the owner when they asked for money? Am I hearing that right?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Mark pauses for a moment, blinking and staring at Konoko as she teleports over to bickering G and D (above) to melt the ice around their feet. "Eh? Been a while? Um...I sorry but I don't know you...and I think I would've remembered if we had met." He says, scratching his head a little as he floats down and lands on the roof.

"Alternate universe or past self I'm guessing." Konoko said, scratching the back of her head. "See, another you has been around this place for a while, though recently got dragged somewhere else due to a string of odd events."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam blinkblinks and raises an eyebrow at Mike. As Mike reads Sam's aura, he will find that it is fairly familiar, indeed! "Uh...yeah. Never been here before. I believe I would've known it if I had. And, no, I don't know of any Francesca. Why do you ask?"

"Hmm...." said Mike as he read the aura to confirm what he was thinking. Apparently this was the very person he was thinking but was lacking the memories.

"You remind me of somebody I know and maybe should know of her. Cat girl. Scientist but kind of not ethical? Ringing any bells?" asked Mike as he stood there with his hands still up in the air. "How about a Mark?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf looks between the two of them, then raises his hand.* OK, wait. So basically, you two were trying to eat there without paying, then got in a fight with the owner when they asked for money? Am I hearing that right?

G pauses for a moment, and sighs. "Well, D was going there for some drinks, at the very least, and well...we did offer to work for whatever we got, but because we, well...it's kinda been a while since we last had a bath, or a shower, or anything like that..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Alternate universe or past self I'm guessing." Konoko said, scratching the back of her head. "See, another you has been around this place for a while, though recently got dragged somewhere else due to a string of odd events."

Mark blinkblinks some more and stares at Konoko. "Alternate universe? Past self? Another me? I...uh...wow. That's um...jeez. Just...what the hell is this place, anyways?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...." said Mike as he read the aura to confirm what he was thinking. Apparently this was the very person he was thinking but was lacking the memories.

"You remind me of somebody I know and maybe should know of her. Cat girl. Scientist but kind of not ethical? Ringing any bells?" asked Mike as he stood there with his hands still up in the air. "How about a Mark?"

Or was it the very person he was thinking of, just lacking memories? Despite the similarities in the auras, there IS some sort of difference between the two, something that is off. Sam just blinkblinks some more as Mike goes on describing Francesca, blinking heavily at the cat girl part. "Wait. Cat girl? The hell? You on drugs or something?" He says, before scratching his head for a moment, before slowly nodding. "Yeah, I know a Mark, though. He's my cousin and he's here with me. He went to go get a couple of friends that got separated from us, though..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Mark blinkblinks some more and stares at Konoko. "Alternate universe? Past self? Another me? I...uh...wow. That's um...jeez. Just...what the hell is this place, anyways?"

"I believe it's basically a nexus, where anything can happen, and anybody can appear. Something that's fictional or make-believe? It can end up existing here." Konoko said, thinking.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Marky wrote:G pauses for a moment, and sighs. "Well, D was going there for some drinks, at the very least, and well...we did offer to work for whatever we got, but because we, well...it's kinda been a while since we last had a bath, or a shower, or anything like that..."

Uh-huh... *Ookalf dismisses his suit.* So, they would let you work it off because you smell funny, then there was some kind of fight and you two ran away. Is that right now?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse