Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Marky wrote:Chris G quickly joins in and finishes the burger fairly fast, before patting his stomach a little bit. "Ahh. That definitely was good."

M-hm... *Ookalf nods, still working his way through his own food.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 12:35 am

"Well, try out some of the food that I mention," said Mike who was taking his time with his ramen. He was clearly using the chop sticks different then most people by spinning the noodles around them as if they were a fork.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed May 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Konoko gives a nod. "Finding a good place would be the biggest priority here." Taps her chin, thinking. "Going to have to figure that one out."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed May 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Marky wrote:Chris G quickly joins in and finishes the burger fairly fast, before patting his stomach a little bit. "Ahh. That definitely was good."

M-hm... *Ookalf nods, still working his way through his own food.*

Chuckling a little bit as he watches Ookalf continue to eat, Chris G blushes a little bit. "Guess I scarfed that down pretty quick, huh?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, try out some of the food that I mention," said Mike who was taking his time with his ramen. He was clearly using the chop sticks different then most people by spinning the noodles around them as if they were a fork.

"Um...maybe some other time." Sam says, before Chris D suddenly decides to kick in. "Hey, why don't you start helping on thinking of a place for us to stay while you're taking your time with your food." Blinking and frowning, Sam looks to D. "Dude, just let him be for now. If he wants to help, he'll help."

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko gives a nod. "Finding a good place would be the biggest priority here." Taps her chin, thinking. "Going to have to figure that one out."

Nodding, Mark begins to think to himself after listening to Konoko. "Hrm...would it be better if we all tried to possibly try and put a down payment on a house, or if we all rented a..." He pauses for a moment, before nodding to himself. "...four bedroom apartment?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm

"A place to stay? Well," said Mike as he paused to eat his food. "I could help with that. I would suggest my place but I don't think I am too comfortable with inviting people that I just meant into it. Nor would my so call 'roommates' would be. Still, I may have something depend on what the others say."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Marky wrote:Chuckling a little bit as he watches Ookalf continue to eat, Chris G blushes a little bit. "Guess I scarfed that down pretty quick, huh?"

I guess... *Ookalf swallows his last bit of burger.* I do the same thing all the time, though.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon May 07, 2012 11:10 am

Nodding, Mark begins to think to himself after listening to Konoko. "Hrm...would it be better if we all tried to possibly try and put a down payment on a house, or if we all rented a..." He pauses for a moment, before nodding to himself. "...four bedroom apartment?"

"I don't think that should be too hard to find." Konoko said, considering it. "A modest place with four bedrooms, right?"

She looks at Mike. "And I don't think they'd want to intrude, either."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu May 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"A place to stay? Well," said Mike as he paused to eat his food. "I could help with that. I would suggest my place but I don't think I am too comfortable with inviting people that I just meant into it. Nor would my so call 'roommates' would be. Still, I may have something depend on what the others say."

Listening to Mike, Sam nods a little. "Yeah, I hear ya. I think we should find a place for just us, cause...well, if you got a lot of people there already, I don't think it would be too good if we got the place crowded up with the four of us.

Ookalf wrote:I guess... *Ookalf swallows his last bit of burger.* I do the same thing all the time, though.

Pausing for a moment, Chris G slowly nods. "Ah..." He starts to say, before pausing and listening to the others. "Oh, yeah...we should probably get to finding a place to stay around here. Do you have any idea of a place we could find to stay at?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"I don't think that should be too hard to find." Konoko said, considering it. "A modest place with four bedrooms, right?"

She looks at Mike. "And I don't think they'd want to intrude, either."

Looking between Mike and Konoko, Mark nods a little to Knooko. "Yeah, that would be perfect, honestly, and we definitely don't want to intrude, yeah."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Chris G slowly nods. "Ah..." He starts to say, before pausing and listening to the others. "Oh, yeah...we should probably get to finding a place to stay around here. Do you have any idea of a place we could find to stay at?"

I don't know... *Ookalf shrugs.* If there was room, I'd offer my place, but...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat May 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Konoko hums and looks around for a good house or something that could be rented. "I'm sure there would be one."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 14, 2012 12:51 am

"Yeah," said Mike as he looked around as well. "I would suggest a box but that is something I think only I can pull off."

Mike then laughed at his own bad joke.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon May 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Ookalf wrote:I don't know... *Ookalf shrugs.* If there was room, I'd offer my place, but...

Listening to Ookalf, Chris G slowly nods a little. "Yeah. I understand. Any idea of other places around town, though?" He asks.

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko hums and looks around for a good house or something that could be rented. "I'm sure there would be one."

Nodding a little, Mark glances around a little himself. "In a big place as this...there ought to be." He says. Looking around, Konoko might see a fairly nice and decently-sized two-story house.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah," said Mike as he looked around as well. "I would suggest a box but that is something I think only I can pull off."

Mike then laughed at his own bad joke.

Pausing for a moment, Sam and D both blink and stare at Mike. "Eh? Live in a box? Right..." D says. "Well, D might be able to pull that off." Sam says, looking over at D and chuckling a little.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon May 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Marky wrote:Listening to Ookalf, Chris G slowly nods a little. "Yeah. I understand. Any idea of other places around town, though?" He asks.

I'm not sure, really...*Ookalf frowns a little as he thinks.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 14, 2012 10:57 pm

"Yeah. That where I live. Pretty nice place," said Mike with a laugh.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 am

Nodding a little, Mark glances around a little himself. "In a big place as this...there ought to be." He says. Looking around, Konoko might see a fairly nice and decently-sized two-story house.

"Hey, what about that place? It looks nice enough?" Points to the house.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse