Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Marky » Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 am

Ookalf wrote:I'm not sure, really...*Ookalf frowns a little as he thinks.*

Shrugging for a moment, Chris pauses, before listening over at Konoko and Mark. "Well, if you can't think up one, I think she might've found one...hopefully." He says, glancing over to the two.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah. That where I live. Pretty nice place," said Mike with a laugh.

Blinking some more, both Sam and D look at each other and then stare at Mike, although D does give a bit of a glare to Sam afterward for the aforementioned joke. "Uh...right. If you live in a box, then I'm Elvis Presley." Sam says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hey, what about that place? It looks nice enough?" Points to the house.

Looking over at the house that Konoko points to, Mark hrms. "You know...that actually does look like a pretty good house. Nice find there, Konoko." He says, smiling a bit. "Wonder how much it is..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Mark wrote:Shrugging for a moment, Chris pauses, before listening over at Konoko and Mark. "Well, if you can't think up one, I think she might've found one...hopefully." He says, glancing over to the two.

She did? *Ookalf looks over to see what Mark and Konoko are doing.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 15, 2012 11:45 pm

"Well, hello Elvis," laughed Mike as he notice the house that Konoko pointed out. "I show you it later."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat May 19, 2012 8:50 pm

"... Elvis?" Konoko asked Mike, blinking for a moment. She then gives a shrug and looks to see if there's any inkling of a price on the place.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Ookalf wrote:She did? *Ookalf looks over to see what Mark and Konoko are doing.*

Looks like Mark and Konoko are looking at a nice two-story, 4-bedroom house nearby. "Looks like a pretty good house to me, from here." Chris G says to Ookalf.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, hello Elvis," laughed Mike as he notice the house that Konoko pointed out. "I show you it later."

Blinkblinking, Sam just stares at Mike for a few moments. "Huh. Makes you wonder what all sorts of crazy stuff can go on around this crazy place..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"... Elvis?" Konoko asked Mike, blinking for a moment. She then gives a shrug and looks to see if there's any inkling of a price on the place.

As Konoko looks for some inkling of a price on the place, there seems to be a sign that gives the selling price! It says the house is selling for $250,000 or the equivalent in other local currencies.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun May 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Marky wrote:Looks like Mark and Konoko are looking at a nice two-story, 4-bedroom house nearby. "Looks like a pretty good house to me, from here." Chris G says to Ookalf.

Same here... I guess your problem's solved, huh?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 am

"You will be surprised," said Mike with a raised eyebrow.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

"I probably can imagine, Mike. Weird stuff always manages to get weirder." She gives a hmm as she looks at the price. "Well this doesn't seem so bad. I can help you with it."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri May 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Ookalf wrote:Same here... I guess your problem's solved, huh?

Glancing over to Konoko and Mark, Chris G then looks back to Ookalf and nods a little bit. "Sounds like it just might be." He says, smiling.

Maiden Miki wrote:"You will be surprised," said Mike with a raised eyebrow.

Blinking at Mike, Sam and Chris D both stare a little, before Sam just shakes his head and shrugging. "I guess we'll just try and keep an open mind, or something like that, eh?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"I probably can imagine, Mike. Weird stuff always manages to get weirder." She gives a hmm as she looks at the price. "Well this doesn't seem so bad. I can help you with it."

Hearing what Konoko says, Mark grins widely. "Awesome!" He says, before heading up to the door, and knocking. A few moments later, after a few more knocks, there's no response. "Hm...I guess the owner doesn't live here anymore?" Mark says, before looking over to the For Sale sign. "Guess we need to go to this realty company or so..." He says, pointing to the sign. "Got any idea where this 'Muffinstate' company is?" Mark asks, looking to Konoko.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri May 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Marky wrote:Glancing over to Konoko and Mark, Chris G then looks back to Ookalf and nods a little bit. "Sounds like it just might be." He says, smiling.

Well, that's great! *Ookalf smiles and pats G on the back.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 26, 2012 7:44 pm

"Yeah. Best to remember that," said Mike with a smile as he inspects the house.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue May 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Hearing what Konoko says, Mark grins widely. "Awesome!" He says, before heading up to the door, and knocking. A few moments later, after a few more knocks, there's no response. "Hm...I guess the owner doesn't live here anymore?" Mark says, before looking over to the For Sale sign. "Guess we need to go to this realty company or so..." He says, pointing to the sign. "Got any idea where this 'Muffinstate' company is?" Mark asks, looking to Konoko.

Konoko thinks about that for a moment, eyes glowing slightly before stopping. "I do know where it's at, yes."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu May 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Ookalf wrote:Well, that's great! *Ookalf smiles and pats G on the back.*

Nodding, G smiles as he looks back to Ookalf. "Definitely, dude. Can't wait to get settled in here and start exploring this place, honestly. Sure, there's a bunch of crazy stuff, but, it seems to be pretty...well, interesting to me." He says, before shrugging a little.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah. Best to remember that," said Mike with a smile as he inspects the house.

"Right...open mind." D says, before Sam snickers a little. "Have fun trying that, dude. Your mind's about as closed as a safe with combinations for a combination...or something like that." Staring at Sam, D just blinks. "Uh-huh. And you're an idiot."

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko thinks about that for a moment, eyes glowing slightly before stopping. "I do know where it's at, yes."

Smiling, Mark looks to Konoko. "Awesome. Mind taking me there real quick so we can go and get this settled?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Marky wrote:Nodding, G smiles as he looks back to Ookalf. "Definitely, dude. Can't wait to get settled in here and start exploring this place, honestly. Sure, there's a bunch of crazy stuff, but, it seems to be pretty...well, interesting to me." He says, before shrugging a little.

Yeah, things her can get kinda weird... But it can be pretty fun, too! I'm sure you'll end up liking it.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 31, 2012 11:35 pm

"Just remember what I said," laughed Mike as he waits to see what happens next.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse