Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Marky » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:52 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko shakes the man's hand as well.

Smiling, the man nods. "Alright then. We'll be sure to be in contact with you, Miss Hasano, and we appreciate doing business with the both of you. "Thanks, as well." Mark says back to the man, before pausing for a moment, looking to Konoko. "Well, I guess things are settled here, huh?" He says, smiling.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Was this your orders?" smiled Francesca as she pulled out exactly what the boys had ordered. She had a cat-like smile on her face as she slid it on the cart towards them.

Blinkblinking, D, G, and Sam all look over their orders. D, which had chocolate ice cream and chocolate chip cookies, G, strawberry ice cream and chocolate chip cookies, and Sam, vanilla ice cream and chocolate chip cookies. Staring for a moment at the list, all three nod in unison. "Yeah, that's what we all ordered." Sam says.

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf nods.* She does seem a little odd...

G nods a little to Ookalf. And I'm kind of getting the feeling that that what she said about the portable lab might be true...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:29 pm

"Well...She is what I had in mind..." sighed Mike as he shook his head.

"It helps if you had a mind," purred Francesca as she eyed Mike. She then saw the other two that spoke under their breath. The catears on Francesca's head perk up. "You know, these cat ears are not just for show."

"Well take them! They are on the house!" smiled Francesca to the three boys. "Eat and enjoy them all."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Marky wrote:G nods a little to Ookalf. And I'm kind of getting the feeling that that what she said about the portable lab might be true...

Maybe... *Ookalf shrugs and walks up to Francesca.* Can I get some chocolate ice cream, too?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Smiling, the man nods. "Alright then. We'll be sure to be in contact with you, Miss Hasano, and we appreciate doing business with the both of you. "Thanks, as well." Mark says back to the man, before pausing for a moment, looking to Konoko. "Well, I guess things are settled here, huh?" He says, smiling.

"Yep, you now have a place to live, Mark." Konoko said, patting his back.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well...She is what I had in mind..." sighed Mike as he shook his head.

"It helps if you had a mind," purred Francesca as she eyed Mike. She then saw the other two that spoke under their breath. The catears on Francesca's head perk up. "You know, these cat ears are not just for show."

"Well take them! They are on the house!" smiled Francesca to the three boys. "Eat and enjoy them all."

Ookalf wrote:Maybe... *Ookalf shrugs and walks up to Francesca.* Can I get some chocolate ice cream, too?

G blinks and pauses as he notices Francesca hear what he said. Frowning a little in worry, G glances over at Ookalf as he goes to get some chocolate ice cream, himself. After a few moments of pausing and thinking it over, Sam, D, and then eventually G as well, all begin eating their ice cream and cookies, G eating the slowest, and D already through half of his ice cream before anyone knew it.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yep, you now have a place to live, Mark." Konoko said, patting his back.

Nodding, Mark smiles widely at Konoko. "Yeah. Didn't think it was going to be this easy...but, hey...guess it's karma coming back to us for all the crap we've gone through the past 5 years or so...and speaking of the guys, I think we need to get back and see what they're up to, eh?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 pm

"Good...Good..." smiled Francesca as she watched the boys eat their treats. "How is it?"

"Good?" said Mike.

The treats were maybe the best that the boys had ever had. It was as if they were eating something they never had before. Though, G may feel as if there was a rumbling in his stomach. It sort of felt as if he was hungry.

"And a chocolate for you," smiled Francesca as she gives a chocolate ice cream to the last boy.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"And a chocolate for you," smiled Francesca as she gives a chocolate ice cream to the last boy.

Thanks! *Ookalf takes his ice cream from Francesca and starts eating!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Nodding, Mark smiles widely at Konoko. "Yeah. Didn't think it was going to be this easy...but, hey...guess it's karma coming back to us for all the crap we've gone through the past 5 years or so...and speaking of the guys, I think we need to get back and see what they're up to, eh?"

"Sounds like a plan." Thanks the man again before taking Mark by the shoulder and teleporting back to the others!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Good...Good..." smiled Francesca as she watched the boys eat their treats. "How is it?"

"Good?" said Mike.

The treats were maybe the best that the boys had ever had. It was as if they were eating something they never had before. Though, G may feel as if there was a rumbling in his stomach. It sort of felt as if he was hungry.

"And a chocolate for you," smiled Francesca as she gives a chocolate ice cream to the last boy.

Ookalf wrote:Thanks! *Ookalf takes his ice cream from Francesca and starts eating!*

By about the time that Francesca hands Ookalf his ice cream, D is almost done with his. Noticing this, G just shakes his head, before pausing at his stomach growling. Blinking a little, he picks up the pace a little bit, catching up with Sam in a few moments. As they get close to finishing their ice cream, however, suddenly Konoko and Mark teleport into the park.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Sounds like a plan." Thanks the man again before taking Mark by the shoulder and teleporting back to the others!

Blinking in confusion at his current surroundings, Mark glances around a little, before looking at Konoko. "A park? But weren't the guys back..." He starts to say, before finally noticing D, G, Sam, and Ookalf with both Mike and Francesca. "Let's see what's going on." He says, before quickly heading over to the group.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:36 am

"A better scenery than the one before. Nature and everything what have you~" She said, motioning around over-dramatically.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:50 pm

"Alright. Lets do this," said Francesca as she pulled out a remote and press a button on it three times.

D was the first to feel something as he was becoming shorter. As his body was changing, he would feel the want to obey people older then him because he felt as if they knew better then him. It was not long until D felt as if she was the perfect little twelve year old girl scout.

G was next to feel the food hit his stomach. It tasted sweet and delicious as his intelligence took a drop. Still, G may not notice anything due to how happy and ditzy she was due to be bit, well, a ditz.

Lasty Sam was feeling his body change as her eyes went wide due to how innocence he was feeling. She felt as if she was filled with good and shouldn't do anything that could be consider wrong. It was as if Sam was an pure hearted girl girl from a fairy tale.

"Sigh....A test...How obvious," said Mike as he shook his head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:06 pm

*Ookalf stares at the Chrises and Sam as they transform.* ...Was that supposed to happen?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse