Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 pm

They would see the cart but nobody was manning it.

"Well, this is strange," said Mike as he looked at it and notice that it did have several different things from cookies to ice cream.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:They would see the cart but nobody was manning it.

"Well, this is strange," said Mike as he looked at it and notice that it did have several different things from cookies to ice cream.

Huh... Maybe it's some kinda automatic thing? Like, you tell it what you want and it just gives it to you?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Taking the check, the man smiles and looks the check over for a moment, before nodding, satisfied. "As soon as the check clears the bank, we will mail you the deed to the address of the home. I believe there is already a mailbox there that was left, so everything should be in order for that. All I really need is for you, sir, to print and sign your name here." The man hands Mark a pen and slides across the item to sign. Glancing over it for a few moments, Mark quickly prints his name and signs, before sliding it back to the man. "And there we go. Everything should be all set. Do either of you have any more questions?"

"I don't believe I have any questions, no." Konoko said, shaking her head.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:They would see the cart but nobody was manning it.

Huh... Maybe it's some kinda automatic thing? Like, you tell it what you want and it just gives it to you?

Blinking in confusion, Sam and Chris G stare at the unmanned cart. "Um...hopefully that's just what it is." Chris G says, before D suddenly makes his way up to the cart in front of the rest of the group. "I'll take a couple of chocolate chip cookies and chocolate ice cream!" He says, rubbing his hands together. Just shaking their heads for a few moments, Sam and G give a shrug. "I'll have some vanilla ice cream and a chocolate chip cookie." Sam says. "I'll have some strawberry ice cream and a chocolate chip cookie, as well." G says, before the trio wait and see what happens.

KonokoHasano wrote:"I don't believe I have any questions, no." Konoko said, shaking her head.

Nodding to Konoko, Mark looks to the man. "Same here." Smiling back, the man nods and sets all of the paperwork to the side, before standing up. "Well then, I'll let you know once the payment processes and you can come and get the deed to the property then. Do you have any contact info that you can provide?" The man says, which causes Mark to pause. "Um...hm...well, I haven't really been around the area for...long, and, um, well, I don't have a phone, either." Pausing for a moment, the man frowns. "Hm...well, can you get in contact with him when the payment processes, then?" he asks Konoko.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:17 pm

"I can get in contact with him." Nods a little, smiling. "It'd be no real trouble at all to manage."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:08 pm

"Automatic? I should consider that. Maybe this time it would be better then the last," said a short cat girlwho was slowly raising up from behind the cart. She had a wide smile on her face as she looked at the crowd.

"Oh...I should have guess..." said Mike as he shook his head. "Francesca..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Automatic? I should consider that. Maybe this time it would be better then the last," said a short cat girlwho was slowly raising up from behind the cart. She had a wide smile on her face as she looked at the crowd.

Huh? *Ookalf looks between Mike and Francesca.* You guys know each other? ...And does this mean it's just a regular cart?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I can get in contact with him." Nods a little, smiling. "It'd be no real trouble at all to manage."

Nodding, the man smiles. "Alright. Just give us some contact information for you so we'll be able to let him know as soon as possible."

Ookalf wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:"Automatic? I should consider that. Maybe this time it would be better then the last," said a short cat girlwho was slowly raising up from behind the cart. She had a wide smile on her face as she looked at the crowd.

Huh? *Ookalf looks between Mike and Francesca.* You guys know each other? ...And does this mean it's just a regular cart?

Pausing, D blinkblinks a little in confusion as he looks at Francesca, while Sam and G glance over to Ookalf with a worried look on their faces. "Why? Does she have a tendency of not having...normal stuff around here?" G asks Ookalf.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Ookalf wrote:Huh? *Ookalf looks between Mike and Francesca.* You guys know each other? ...And does this mean it's just a regular cart?

"Yeah. You can call her my sister of sorts," said Mike with a sigh and shook her head.

"Except I am smarter and better in any form," said Francesca as she smiled at Ookalf. "And no."

Marky wrote:
Pausing, D blinkblinks a little in confusion as he looks at Francesca, while Sam and G glance over to Ookalf with a worried look on their faces. "Why? Does she have a tendency of not having...normal stuff around here?" G asks Ookalf.

"Well, she is actually what I wanted so I guess I can't complain," said Mike with a small smile.

"My stuff is more then just normal. It is great. Now you said you wanted ice cream and cookies?" smiled Francesca as she looked at the two boys.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Marky wrote:Pausing, D blinkblinks a little in confusion as he looks at Francesca, while Sam and G glance over to Ookalf with a worried look on their faces. "Why? Does she have a tendency of not having...normal stuff around here?" G asks Ookalf.

... *Ookalf shrugs.* I dunno, really...

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah. You can call her my sister of sorts," said Mike with a sigh and shook her head.

"Except I am smarter and better in any form," said Francesca as she smiled at Ookalf. "And no."

Oh. So... What is this, then?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Nodding, the man smiles. "Alright. Just give us some contact information for you so we'll be able to let him know as soon as possible."

"Yes." Nods as she writes down contact information; address, phone, and e-mail. "There you go."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"My stuff is more then just normal. It is great. Now you said you wanted ice cream and cookies?" smiled Francesca as she looked at the two boys.

Blinkblinking a little, Sam and G look between each other, a bit of a worried look on their faces. "Well, um...yeah..." Sam says, before D suddenly moves in front of the two and up to Francesca. "Hey! And don't forget about me! Plus we all had different flavors! Mine was chocolate. Mm...can't have enough of it. And I haven't had any in FOREVER!" D says, licking his chops, almost being able to taste the ice cream and cookies.

Ookalf wrote:... *Ookalf shrugs.* I dunno, really...

Frowning, a worried look on his face, G turns to Ookalf and whispers a little. "I don't know about you, but I've got a bad feeling about this..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yes." Nods as she writes down contact information; address, phone, and e-mail. "There you go."

Smiling, the man takes the information and glances at it, before setting it down. "Alright. Looks like everything is all settled here. We'll be in contact when everything gets finalized. "He says, extending his hand to Mark, which he quickly shakes back. "Thanks." Mark says, smiling. The man then turns to Konoko and offers his hand for a quick handshake.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Smiling, the man takes the information and glances at it, before setting it down. "Alright. Looks like everything is all settled here. We'll be in contact when everything gets finalized. "He says, extending his hand to Mark, which he quickly shakes back. "Thanks." Mark says, smiling. The man then turns to Konoko and offers his hand for a quick handshake.

Konoko shakes the man's hand as well.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Ookalf wrote:Oh. So... What is this, then?

"It is my portable lab," smiled Francesca as she looks down. It looks as if the cart had an adjustable seat that rose to make the short catgirl raise above him. She then chuckle a bit and said, "Of course, I kid. This is simply a cart that has an interdimenisal pocket that allows me to store many different treats."

"Right...." said Mike who was shaking his head.

Marky wrote:Blinkblinking a little, Sam and G look between each other, a bit of a worried look on their faces. "Well, um...yeah..." Sam says, before D suddenly moves in front of the two and up to Francesca. "Hey! And don't forget about me! Plus we all had different flavors! Mine was chocolate. Mm...can't have enough of it. And I haven't had any in FOREVER!" D says, licking his chops, almost being able to taste the ice cream and cookies.

"Was this your orders?" smiled Francesca as she pulled out exactly what the boys had ordered. She had a cat-like smile on her face as she slid it on the cart towards them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Marky wrote:Frowning, a worried look on his face, G turns to Ookalf and whispers a little. "I don't know about you, but I've got a bad feeling about this..."

*Ookalf nods.* She does seem a little odd...

Maiden Miki wrote:"It is my portable lab," smiled Francesca as she looks down. It looks as if the cart had an adjustable seat that rose to make the short catgirl raise above him. She then chuckle a bit and said, "Of course, I kid. This is simply a cart that has an interdimenisal pocket that allows me to store many different treats."

"Right...." said Mike who was shaking his head.

Yeah, sounds neat...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse