Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:54 pm

"Alright. I was thinking to show them a bit of Muffinville's charm," said Mike as he was looking around and seem to be slowly walking. "Any idea on what will be a good place to start?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:46 pm

A random man dressed in a suit stops in front of Konoko and Mark. "Oh, really? Well, come right this way and let's discuss the house. Do either of you know the address? Unless you know the seller, that is, because that's what we use to search them up in our database." The man says as he leads to the two to a desk, heading over to the other side as he motions for Mark and Konoko to sit. However, Mark pauses. "Err...what was that address again?" He asks, looking to Konoko and frowning.

Giggles a little at Mark, but nods as she proceeds to tell the man the address. "This young man here is interested in obtaining the house."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Ookalf wrote:Yeah... Huh? *Ookalf looks over to Sam and D and calls back to them.* Sure, why not?

Nodding and smiling a bit, G gets up. "Alright. Fine by me." He says, heading on over to the group.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright. I was thinking to show them a bit of Muffinville's charm," said Mike as he was looking around and seem to be slowly walking. "Any idea on what will be a good place to start?"

G, and probably Ookalf, as well, follow after Mike, D, and Sam, just a little bit behind. Blinking as he continues to walk, Sam stares at Mike. "Uhh...I've got no idea. We're the ones that aren't from around here, y'know..."

KonokoHasano wrote:Giggles a little at Mark, but nods as she proceeds to tell the man the address. "This young man here is interested in obtaining the house."

Blushing a little, Mark nods to the man, who instantly types the address into the computer. "Ahh. I see. And have you gotten any financing for the house, or are you prepared to pay the seller the entire asking price right now?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Marky wrote:G, and probably Ookalf, as well, follow after Mike, D, and Sam, just a little bit behind. Blinking as he continues to walk, Sam stares at Mike. "Uhh...I've got no idea. We're the ones that aren't from around here, y'know..."

*Ookalf indeed follows G over!* Maybe we could go check out the park or something?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:30 pm

"That sounds like a plan," said Mike as he made an about turn and then started to walk towards the park. "Maybe we can find some snack vendors or something."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Blushing a little, Mark nods to the man, who instantly types the address into the computer. "Ahh. I see. And have you gotten any financing for the house, or are you prepared to pay the seller the entire asking price right now?"

"I'm going to pay the entire asking price for it." She said as she sat down.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf indeed follows G over!* Maybe we could go check out the park or something?

Maiden Miki wrote:"That sounds like a plan," said Mike as he made an about turn and then started to walk towards the park. "Maybe we can find some snack vendors or something."

Shrugging a little, G follows after, with D and Sam behind him. "Park sounds good to me." Chris G says. "Might be a good place to hang out at, right D?" Shrugging a little in response, D slowly nods his head. "Maybe..."

Sam looks over at Mike, ignoring D and G a little bit. "Snack vendor, eh? Sure, why not?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"I'm going to pay the entire asking price for it." She said as she sat down.

Blinking a little, the man pauses for a moment, before smiling. "Alright then. How are you paying for the house today? Check or cash?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 am

Blinking a little, the man pauses for a moment, before smiling. "Alright then. How are you paying for the house today? Check or cash?

"I think a check would be best." She said after a moment of thought. "How much would the house be?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:06 am

"Well, anything you guys would like to snack on? Ice cream? Cookies?" said Mike as they enter the park.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, anything you guys would like to snack on? Ice cream? Cookies?" said Mike as they enter the park.

Cookies sound good to me!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:51 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I think a check would be best." She said after a moment of thought. "How much would the house be?"

Nodding a little in response to the check, the man pauses, double-checking the figures. "Well, the asking price is $250,000 so that's pretty much the amount the check needs to be written out for." The man says, giving Konoko and Mark a smile.

Ookalf wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, anything you guys would like to snack on? Ice cream? Cookies?" said Mike as they enter the park.

Cookies sound good to me!

Pausing for a moment, Chris G shrugs a little. "Either is fine by me." Sam, however, hms. " Well, cookies sound good to me." He says, shrugging a little. D, however, frowns. "Do we have to choose? What if I want both?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 am

Konoko nods and makes the check out, handing it to the man with a smile.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:12 pm

"I am sure we can find both," said Mike as he nodded and was walking towards a vendor. "This is a park after all."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I am sure we can find both," said Mike as he nodded and was walking towards a vendor. "This is a park after all."

Yeah, I've seen all kinds of food sellers here before... I bet it won't be a problem at all.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:21 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko nods and makes the check out, handing it to the man with a smile.

Taking the check, the man smiles and looks the check over for a moment, before nodding, satisfied. "As soon as the check clears the bank, we will mail you the deed to the address of the home. I believe there is already a mailbox there that was left, so everything should be in order for that. All I really need is for you, sir, to print and sign your name here." The man hands Mark a pen and slides across the item to sign. Glancing over it for a few moments, Mark quickly prints his name and signs, before sliding it back to the man. "And there we go. Everything should be all set. Do either of you have any more questions?"

Ookalf wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:"I am sure we can find both," said Mike as he nodded and was walking towards a vendor. "This is a park after all."

Yeah, I've seen all kinds of food sellers here before... I bet it won't be a problem at all.

Listening to both Mike and Ookalf, Chris D rubs his hands together, nodding and smiling. "Awesome." He says, before quickly following after Mike toward the vendor to see what they have to offer.

Meanwhile, just shaking his head and chuckling, Chris G just follows after, while Sam remains silent for the time being. "And I thought Mark had an appetite when I first met him..." G says.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse