I Never Die!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Never Die!!

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Smash Daisaku wrote:"I wish to determine your group's goals and see if they are compatible with our own! If so, an alliance may be struck for mutual benefit. If not, I prefer to know my enemies in advance! I will of course allow you to return and prepare your people for that if it is so." He bows.

Abel considers that for a moment. "Well, it's a bit difficult to explain our mandate in a concise manner, since it is rather multi-faceted and broad-ranging. But I shall do what I can. Firstly, we attempt to study the various transformative effects that exist within this world, and develop defenses against them to try and help safeguard the populace from unwated and involuntary transformations. Secondly, we do what we can to protect the local populace from large-scale threats to their health and well-being. And finally, we currently have claimed jurisdictional control over the location known as Academy City, in an effort to help rebuild it into a place of safety, security, and learning, and keep any hazards there in check."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Smash Daisaku » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Feng wrote:Bones and his chibi minions watch the unfolding events from the relative safety of a nearby sidewalk.

*Sips tea* o_Q

"I say!"

Smash look over! "Do you? Say what exactly."

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Abel considers that for a moment. "Well, it's a bit difficult to explain our mandate in a concise manner, since it is rather multi-faceted and broad-ranging. But I shall do what I can. Firstly, we attempt to study the various transformative effects that exist within this world, and develop defenses against them to try and help safeguard the populace from unwated and involuntary transformations. Secondly, we do what we can to protect the local populace from large-scale threats to their health and well-being. And finally, we currently have claimed jurisdictional control over the location known as Academy City, in an effort to help rebuild it into a place of safety, security, and learning, and keep any hazards there in check."

Smash looks back, nodding. "I see! Well for the transformational business you have no problems from us... and we arent a threat to anyone orderly or law abiding! As long as said laws are our laws." He says with a grin.
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: Hovering above your head, tossing down explosives for you to catch.

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 am

Smash Daisaku wrote:Smash looks back, nodding. "I see! Well for the transformational business you have no problems from us... and we arent a threat to anyone orderly or law abiding! As long as said laws are our laws." He says with a grin.

Abel nods. "That would seem consistent with what we know of you," she admits. "However, we have no detailed records of what your legal mandates are. Would you be willing to provide us with a copy to examine?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Smash Daisaku » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 am

"Of course! Its not like its a secret document..."
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:01 pm

"Er, I'm not sure exactly" stammers the Criminal Mastermind, not sure of what to make of the reemergence of Smash!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Smash Daisaku » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 am

Smash advances! "If your not sure what to say, you shouldn't say anything! Speak with decisiveness!" He says, posing!

"Do you have a name, Uncertain One?"
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Feng » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 am

"I am Lord Bones, head of the Chibi Express Shipping Corporation. We deliver shipments across the globe with the help of our Mail Portal technology. My company also sponsors numerous exploratory missions and archaeological digs."

Bones offers Smash a business card.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse