I Never Die!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Never Die!!

Postby Dracos » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 pm

*Dracos nods*

Ya, the deer population isn't nearly as out of control.
When the fate of the world is resting on your shoulders... How can you afford not to stop and get a massage?
Dracos
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Smash Daisaku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:"I don't believe so," the woman says, "As our organization wasn't nearly as prominent during your last period in Muffinville. Thus, permit me to introduce myself. I am Special Adjutant Abel, of the CTC."

"You have the advantage on me then, maam." Smash says, bowing. "Any particular reason you have come to see me?"

Kether wrote:"Silly meatbag, that was the point"

*reaches into his pocket, hurling a black sphere with a skull on it towards Kether*

Dracos wrote:Lies! While funny, it's quite illegal...

*Dracos rummages around in a bag until he finds a piece of paper labeled Bill of Crimes*

As a self-appointed deputy, it is my duty to uphold the laws of the land. Kind of odd that assault isn't illegal so I can't actually do anything to stop them, though...

*Dracos shrugs*

"Your Judiciary system could use some improvement..."

Carmilla wrote:"Good." Carmilla proceeds to raise her hand (yeah, the crystal-bearing hand) and aims... the hand... toward the gun. After a brief moment, a burst of energy fires from her hand toward the gun. In the aftermath, the crystal in her hand is glowing slightly.

Assuming the energy burst is meant to harm the gun, the entirety of Smash jerks backwards slightly, making an *ACK* sound. He flashes briefly, before turning his gaze to her. "I'm not amused... catch!" He hurls another of the black spheres towards her!
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: Hovering above your head, tossing down explosives for you to catch.

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:31 pm

*Tenis rackets the sphere at Dracos*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Dracos » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:41 pm

*Dracos is smacked square in the face by the black sphere while considering whether or not to purchase a hunting license*
When the fate of the world is resting on your shoulders... How can you afford not to stop and get a massage?
Dracos
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Carmilla » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Carmilla does what anyone without a tennis racket does. Grab the nearest folding chair and uses that to bash the sphere away.
And now, for something curious.
Time passes, people move...Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth...
Carmilla
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Smash Daisaku wrote:"You have the advantage on me then, maam." Smash says, bowing. "Any particular reason you have come to see me?"

Abel smiles. "Simply to welcome you back to Muffinville," she says. "It seemed the polite thing to do, particularly given your relative fame."

She seems to be ignoring the black death bombs being hurled and batted about.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Smash Daisaku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:26 pm

*The black spheres are deflected, and hitting their new targets explode in a ball of blue fire. Smash continues looking at Abel, nodding.* Mhmmm indeed... do you represent your organization? The... CTC was it? If so perhaps we can talk business.
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Dracos » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

*Dracos' head is enveloped in blue flames, which burn away his flesh to leave behind his bare skull bathed in blue flames*

Sweet, now I just need a motorcycle and a leather jacket, then I can go hunt some evildoers!
Dracos
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:50 pm

*tosses dracos a motorcycle and a leather jacket*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Carmilla » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Dracos wrote:*Dracos' head is enveloped in blue flames, which burn away his flesh to leave behind his bare skull bathed in blue flames*

Sweet, now I just need a motorcycle and a leather jacket, then I can go hunt some evildoers!

"Now those deputy rules do not apply. But... didn't that hurt?" Carmi asked with a raised eyebrow.
And now, for something curious.
Time passes, people move...Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth...
Carmilla
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Smash Daisaku wrote:*The black spheres are deflected, and hitting their new targets explode in a ball of blue fire. Smash continues looking at Abel, nodding.* Mhmmm indeed... do you represent your organization? The... CTC was it? If so perhaps we can talk business.

Abel nods. "I am authorized to act as a field representative for my organization. What sort of business would you like to discuss?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Smash Daisaku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:45 pm

"I wish to determine your group's goals and see if they are compatible with our own! If so, an alliance may be struck for mutual benefit. If not, I prefer to know my enemies in advance! I will of course allow you to return and prepare your people for that if it is so." He bows.
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Well, I can tell how that's going to go. I'm gonna go get myself stuck in a garden hose.

*Ambush Cat splits in half and disappears*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dracos » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:01 am

*Dracos puts on the leather jacket while addressing Carmilla*

I'm sure it would, except that I'm already so hot...

*Dracos hops onto the motorcycle*

Now, to find some villainous scum!

*Dracos starts riding around the perimeter of the building, watching for evildoers*
Dracos
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Bones and his chibi minions watch the unfolding events from the relative safety of a nearby sidewalk.

*Sips tea* o_Q

"I say!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse