Gathering Energy... 15%

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Gathering Energy... 15%

Postby Smash Daisaku » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Smash flies into the mountain side! Along with all the explosives he stuffed down the robots, causing a spectacular explosion on the mountainside! The air full of robot parts and fire...

Meanwhile, Orange is peppered by bullets! "Ugh!" He cries again, being blasted around by the weaponry, seemingly without a moment to recover. Up above, the air battle continues... the Empire's forces seemingly being whittled down... Just as a massive pair of bay doors opens on the top of the ship, revealing a flood of emerald light... and the shifting form of a large robot within.
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: Hovering above your head, tossing down explosives for you to catch.

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:08 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:She nods as she follows, mentally grumbling about having to deal with fighting something.

Past the thick mist, Ryu emerges in the battlefield, Niflheim robots fighting Smash's robots! She might spot a group having trouble with a large fellow giving off ki.

Anonymouse wrote:Han slides into the seat, raising an eyebrow. If he was a hero worth his salt, he knew how to spot a villain--and one good watchsign was if they referred to their enemies as 'fools'.

"Is that right...?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. One thing I noticed is that people around here are curious to the level of obsessive. As soon as something new happens, they flock to it, even when it is none of their business." Fimbulvetr says with a laugh and a shake of the head.

"So, Mr. Zvarri, where can we drop you off?"

Smash Daisaku wrote:Smash flies into the mountain side! Along with all the explosives he stuffed down the robots, causing a spectacular explosion on the mountainside! The air full of robot parts and fire...

Meanwhile, Orange is peppered by bullets! "Ugh!" He cries again, being blasted around by the weaponry, seemingly without a moment to recover. Up above, the air battle continues... the Empire's forces seemingly being whittled down... Just as a massive pair of bay doors opens on the top of the ship, revealing a flood of emerald light... and the shifting form of a large robot within.

When Smash... smashes into the mountain, several flying gynoids turn towards where he landed and fire... at the area above him! Causing an avalanche to bury the impact zone!

As for Orange, the attackers don't let up and keep shooting his prone form! As the pod doors open, several flyers attempt to fly inside and shoot up anything that looks important!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Blaze wrote:"Yes, I'm afraid so. One thing I noticed is that people around here are curious to the level of obsessive. As soon as something new happens, they flock to it, even when it is none of their business." Fimbulvetr says with a laugh and a shake of the head.

"So, Mr. Zvarri, where can we drop you off?"

That is, of course, the reason that the CTC's Crisis Control Center's are designed pretty much as traps for the curious... :P

Fimbulvetr's departure via her limo has not gone entirely unnoticed, however, with several CTC drones monitoring it from a discrete distance (including from several miles up in the sky). "Curiouser and curiouser," Commander Pleasance murmurs. "I suppose we should at least say hello." With a twitch of her finger, she toggles comm channels. "Find an open transmission channel that Niflheim is known to monitor, if not use. Send Miss Fimbulvetr a greeting on my behalf."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Past the thick mist, Ryu emerges in the battlefield, Niflheim robots fighting Smash's robots! She might spot a group having trouble with a large fellow giving off ki.

"... I am a combat robot, right?" She asks herself, actually not having been in battle before. "Err... well..." Shrugging, she charges off at one of Smash's robots and sends forth a punch!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Tue May 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Zvarri crosses his arms, falling silent for a moment.

"What exactly happened? Did you...bring me back?"

He narrows his eyes.

"And if so...why?"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Smash Daisaku » Mon May 07, 2012 1:09 am

Blaze wrote:When Smash... smashes into the mountain, several flying gynoids turn towards where he landed and fire... at the area above him! Causing an avalanche to bury the impact zone!

As for Orange, the attackers don't let up and keep shooting his prone form! As the pod doors open, several flyers attempt to fly inside and shoot up anything that looks important!

The fire is quenched! The marvelous and eccentric Daisaku buried beneath tons of rock! Is this the end for our hero?

The pile of rock and rubble shakes... before exploding outwards in a shower of fire and debris... The center of which is Smash Daisaku, laughing with a echoing cackle! Raining rocks and bombs on everything below, friend and foe.

Meanwhile, Orange suddenly stands up, his eyes shining. He flexes his muscles... all shots suddenly deflecting off of him. "HRRRRRRGH!" He exclaims, zooming towards his assailants... trailing a stream of energy behind him.

Up in the sky! The fliers fly inside the hanger... in time to see a swirling ball of metal take shape, shining brightly as serrated spikes extend from it... as it spins around like a band saw, flying towards the invading robots!

KonokoHasano wrote:"... I am a combat robot, right?" She asks herself, actually not having been in battle before. "Err... well..." Shrugging, she charges off at one of Smash's robots and sends forth a punch!

The robot, who for the sake of argument is a Red Phantom, is punched! Sliding back slightly before turning its eyes towards her... readying into a combat stance before sending a flying jump kick towards her!
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon May 07, 2012 11:13 am

Smash Daisaku wrote:The robot, who for the sake of argument is a Red Phantom, is punched! Sliding back slightly before turning its eyes towards her... readying into a combat stance before sending a flying jump kick towards her!

Ryu allows herself to be hit by the kick, but in the process grabs the leg and spins around in circles. After a moment, she tries to toss the robot against the side of a wall.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon May 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Anonymouse wrote:Zvarri crosses his arms, falling silent for a moment.

"What exactly happened? Did you...bring me back?"

He narrows his eyes.

"And if so...why?"

"Ah yes, allow me to fill you in. After your reducing to energy, the perpetrator was apparently flung into the Chromaelstrom and was never seen again. I do not believe I was here at that time though. I am Fimbulvetr, head of Niflheim Industries. As for why I did this..."

She shrugs and smiles.

"Partly scientific curiosity, to see if we could. Partly to see if you have any memories of the experience, it must have been fascinating if so. If not... well, it must have been a terrible fate befitting of anyone, especially a hero of your caliber."

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:That is, of course, the reason that the CTC's Crisis Control Center's are designed pretty much as traps for the curious... :P

Fimbulvetr's departure via her limo has not gone entirely unnoticed, however, with several CTC drones monitoring it from a discrete distance (including from several miles up in the sky). "Curiouser and curiouser," Commander Pleasance murmurs. "I suppose we should at least say hello." With a twitch of her finger, she toggles comm channels. "Find an open transmission channel that Niflheim is known to monitor, if not use. Send Miss Fimbulvetr a greeting on my behalf."

They do find an open transmission and get a fast answer!

"This is the CTC right? Patching you through to Miss Fimbulvetr now. Nice drones by the way."

They get a dial tone!

Smash Daisaku wrote:
Blaze wrote:When Smash... smashes into the mountain, several flying gynoids turn towards where he landed and fire... at the area above him! Causing an avalanche to bury the impact zone!

The fire is quenched! The marvelous and eccentric Daisaku buried beneath tons of rock! Is this the end for our hero?

The pile of rock and rubble shakes... before exploding outwards in a shower of fire and debris... The center of which is Smash Daisaku, laughing with a echoing cackle! Raining rocks and bombs on everything below, friend and foe.

Meanwhile, Orange suddenly stands up, his eyes shining. He flexes his muscles... all shots suddenly deflecting off of him. "HRRRRRRGH!" He exclaims, zooming towards his assailants... trailing a stream of energy behind him.

Up in the sky! The fliers fly inside the hanger... in time to see a swirling ball of metal take shape, shining brightly as serrated spikes extend from it... as it spins around like a band saw, flying towards the invading robots!

"Goddamn this guy is ridiculous!" one of the commanding androids yells. "Keep him pinned down, I'll get authorization to use the Vethrfolnir!"

The other attackers hit Smash with a hail of gunfire!

Back at Orange, the androids have seen this before and all manage to get out of the way, some laying mines on Orange's path!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 am

"It....was hard to describe."

He shakes his head, leaving it at that.

"..You can let me out anywhere."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 am

Anonymouse wrote:"It....was hard to describe."

He shakes his head, leaving it at that.

"..You can let me out anywhere."

"Oh come now Mr. Zvarri, I assure you you have no reason to suspect me. I am simply a fellow citizen wit resources who wanted to help, and maybe advance the march of science as a bonus." Fimbulvetr says, sounding genuinely sincere.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Smash Daisaku » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 am

Smash is hit! He *G-ack!*'s, flashing for a few moments mid air, before he continues his barrage!

Orange plows through the mines as if they werent there, seemingly invulnerable while charging. At the end of his charge, he grabs the leg of a downed robot walker, muscles shifting as he grunts with exertion. "R-ruuuurgh!" He exclaims, pivoting and hurling the truck sized piece of flaming military equipment at a group of robots! He is panting, though... looks to be reaching the end of his rope.

Meanwhile, The shifting green robot in the sky twitsts and transforms... into what looks like a giant handgun. It starts firing rapid fire energy bolts the size of a VW Bug at the airforces. They explode on impact.
Smash Daisaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Blaze wrote:They do find an open transmission and get a fast answer!

"This is the CTC right? Patching you through to Miss Fimbulvetr now. Nice drones by the way."

They get a dial tone!

Commander Pleasance chuckles at the response to their greeting, waiting patiently to see if they do, in fact, get in contact with Fimbulvetr. "They seem amused by our drones, at least." She glances at some of the other displays. "I wonder if they've figured out just what kind of entity this Smash Daisaku is? Hmm..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse