TWB...Relic Huntress

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

TWB...Relic Huntress

Postby Cece » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:12 am

~~This is Raleigh's/relic huntres adventure split. Feel free to join in...~~

The Relic Huntress finds herself drawn towards the entry to Neo muffin behind the city hall building. She realizes this isn't her ultimate destination, but is the best way to reach the hidden tunnels and caves well  below the twisted version of the strange town above...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: TWB...Relic Huntress

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Heh, I got the hat and the whip at least. Good thing I am very handy with these things. Now then if the information in my head is correct I think this is the way. *She starts to head down a certain path.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Sure enough, the Relic Huntress soon finds her way I to the Neo Muffinville stairway. Though it looks to be neglected from disuse, the stairs are unbroken and passable...though the neon colored suit of armor looks like something puked a rainbow on Dact and left an empty shell behind...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 am

Nice decor. Remind me to never use the decorator for this place. *She mutters to herself while stopping in front of the armor.* If the past has taught me anything it is that an empty suit of armor is always more than just an empty suit of armor. Should I just smash it now while its inert or later when it no doubt comes to life after I've procured the relic?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Raleigh migh notice the various stones set into the armor as torpaline, opal, xanthia and firestones. Though not the treasure she seeks , it would make a nice addition to her horde...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Hm... grr... I'll collect you on my way out. Though, before I go, a bit of a just in case. *She reaches into a pocket and takes out a slip of paper and slaps it on the armor's head.* Hopefully that should prevent a spell from awakening you. Now then, to check out the ruins first. *Starts to go around the armor and down the stairs.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm

*Sorry Raleigh, RL got in the way...*

As she slaps the paper to the armoire, a loud clang can be heard echoing thru the chamber. A scraping of stone on stone comes from nearby. The armoire doesn't react to anything though, but if it could speak, it probably says something to the effect of *ouch*. The huntress must not realize her strength in this form...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Interesting. I'll make a note of the increased strength this form has. *Walks down the stairs cautiously in case there is no lights or traps.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm

The relic huntress can feel the slight shft in the air as the first of the traps comes into view. She can see the convections of the heat come up thru the floor. A hot path awaits someone who takes a bad step.
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Well I doubt my fire eater trait is still in effect. Guess I'll have to be careful and possibly rely on that fire walker trick. *She looks around to see if there is any clue or repeating pattern to the path ahead so as to pick the proper route.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:24 pm

She sees there is a bit of a pattern as the tiles seem a bit thicker in some areas then overs. The runes on the floor also sem to spell out a galic dragon chant
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 pm

*She sets about stepping on the first marked tile of the chant.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 pm

A deep rumbling base runs thru her body as the old cord rings true, the note feels alive as well, though surely even a dead language shouldn't have this much power...right?
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 pm

*Seems to almost shiver in pleasure.* Ah, but words are power. *She feels like pointing out for no reason. She steps on the next tile in the sequence.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 am

She again feels the deep resonance in the tone as the second step harmonizes with the first. One would think the harmonics alone would start to cause the area to shake, but instead, they start to fill the chamber with a calming breeze. Touch Hunters Raleigh can almost hear the first words of the forgotten toung at well. Perhaps a old lullaby from way back when...;)
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse