Maki's Painting Gallery

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Maki's Painting Gallery

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:23 am

"Nothing much I was just passing by"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 am

Zoei wrote:"Nothing much I was just passing by"

"Well...What do you like?" asked Maki as she was setting things up. She then motions the man to take a seat. "Oh, what is your name?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:33 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:"Nothing much I was just passing by"

"Well...What do you like?" asked Maki as she was setting things up. She then motions the man to take a seat. "Oh, what is your name?"

"Scrolls? portraits?"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:49 am

Zoei wrote:
"Scrolls? portraits?"

"Really? Those sound kind of boring. Also, what is your name?" asked Maki as she was getting her brushes out.

shinryou wrote:Akio walked in, "Waa~ A gallery with blank paintings..." he muttered, unimpressed.

"Oh! Hello," said Maki as she walked over to Akio and eyed him up and down. "Yes! Perfect for creating masterpieces."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:50 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:
"Scrolls? portraits?"

"Really? Those sound kind of boring. Also, what is your name?" asked Maki as she was getting her brushes out.

shinryou wrote:Akio walked in, "Waa~ A gallery with blank paintings..." he muttered, unimpressed.

"Oh! Hello," said Maki as she walked over to Akio and eyed him up and down. "Yes! Perfect for creating masterpieces."

"Oh yeah, Daniel Johnson"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:55 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh! Hello," said Maki as she walked over to Akio and eyed him up and down. "Yes! Perfect for creating masterpieces."

"Oh... right..." Akio stated bluntly, "Well, not to be rude but I don't see you "creating" anything..." he came to look at art, not blank canvases, so he was clearly not pleased.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 am

Zoei wrote:
"Oh yeah, Daniel Johnson"

"Well...hello Daniel," said Maki as she took a pencil and was doing a sketch on the paper. Daniel may feel as if something was running on his skin but it could have been the fan above him. "So what you do during your free time?"

shinryou wrote:"Oh... right..." Akio stated bluntly, "Well, not to be rude but I don't see you "creating" anything..." he came to look at art, not blank canvases, so he was clearly not pleased.

"Well...If you wait," said Maki as she looked at Akio and nodded. "Maybe you will see me create something soon."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 am

"Play video games, read normal stuff"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well...If you wait," said Maki as she looked at Akio and nodded. "Maybe you will see me create something soon."

"Okay, well should I leave or are you going to do something soon?" he said, obviously impatient as always.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 am

Zoei wrote:"Play video games, read normal stuff"

"I see....And what was that earlier? The scrolls and stuff," said Maki as she was finishing up her sketch.

shinryou wrote:
"Okay, well should I leave or are you going to do something soon?" he said, obviously impatient as always.

"Oh...I am going to start something. Don't you see?" said Maki as she was already sketching out Daniel. "You need some patience. If you don't have that then how do you expect to get a girlfriend?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...I am going to start something. Don't you see?" said Maki as she was already sketching out Daniel. "You need some patience. If you don't have that then how do you expect to get a girlfriend?"

"I already have a girlfriend..." Akio replied, clearly a little irritated by the last remark.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:13 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:"Play video games, read normal stuff"

"I see....And what was that earlier? The scrolls and stuff," said Maki as she was finishing up her sketch.

shinryou wrote:

"Oh...I am going to start something. Don't you see?" said Maki as she was already sketching out Daniel. "You need some patience. If you don't have that then how do you expect to get a girlfriend?"

"oh I guess I watch alot of nerdy stuff too"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:22 pm

shinryou wrote:
"I already have a girlfriend..." Akio replied, clearly a little irritated by the last remark.

"Amazing," said Maki as she was working on the sketch. "Must be a lucky girl..."

Maki's tone was too dull to tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

Zoei wrote:

"oh I guess I watch alot of nerdy stuff too"

"Yeah..." said Maki as she was drawing the sketch and making changes. Daniel may feel as if his body was becoming abit tighter and thinner.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:28 pm

"SO how long have you done this?"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Amazing," said Maki as she was working on the sketch. "Must be a lucky girl..."

Maki's tone was too dull to tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

"I think I was the lucky one in this case..." Akio replied, not sure if the girl was even still listening.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse