Yuji Sculpture Studio

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Yuji Sculpture Studio

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:52 am

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike would have yawn if he could and was slowly going to sleep but felt the clay being molded on him. He got a bit more awake as he felt the clay around his 'waist' being form to be very thin, or thinner then usual. Mike tried to look down to see what the girl did with the excess clay on his chest.

He just waited wondering why she would need more clay.

She returned after with a little bit more clay and worked on Mike's head, molding the hair on his head and making it a lot longer. As well as that he finished of the bottom half of his body, unfortunately for him he could not see any of this happening as he couldn't move his eyes and was just looking straight ahead. After a little bit, the girl exclaimed, "I'm finished... now for the finishing touches~" she said, grabbing some sort of powder from her supplies and throwing it at Mike. Mike began to reanimate and felt a little different. The clay slowly turned into cloth and flesh as Mike could feel himself able to move as well. There is a mirror in the corner of the room if Mike decided to take a look at himself.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:55 am

shinryou wrote:She returned after with a little bit more clay and worked on Mike's head, molding the hair on his head and making it a lot longer. As well as that he finished of the bottom half of his body, unfortunately for him he could not see any of this happening as he couldn't move his eyes and was just looking straight ahead. After a little bit, the girl exclaimed, "I'm finished... now for the finishing touches~" she said, grabbing some sort of powder from her supplies and throwing it at Mike. Mike began to reanimate and felt a little different. The clay slowly turned into cloth and flesh as Mike could feel himself able to move as well. There is a mirror in the corner of the room if Mike decided to take a look at himself.

Mike felt the hands move and knew something was being done on his legs and head but just couldn't see what was happening. He tried to move his vision but it wasn't working. Soon the powder was put on him and he sneezed a few times once he was reanimated and was flesh. He groan a little and notice the mirror.

"Let see what you did to me," said Mike as he looked into the mirror.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am

As he looked into the mirror he would see a rather young princess staring back at him. As he stared into the mirror he found his mind racing with new thoughts, he suddenly thought himself as superior to everyone else around him, or rather her. What was she doing in such a dirty commoners store anyways?
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:08 am

shinryou wrote:As he looked into the mirror he would see a rather young princess staring back at him. As he stared into the mirror he found his mind racing with new thoughts, he suddenly thought himself as superior to everyone else around him, or rather her. What was she doing in such a dirty commoners store anyways?

"Hmm....Not bad...Still you should have done a better job! Somebody of my class deserves better then this," said Mike in a high and mighty tone. The young girl stuck her nose up a bit and shook her head. "This store? Why did I bother coming in such a low class store to begin with..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 am

"Hmmmm, I think I did a rather good job~" the girl said, putting her face up really close to the stuck up girl, "Since you're really pretty and all~"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 am

*The man taps his foot waiting*
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 am

shinryou wrote:"Hmmmm, I think I did a rather good job~" the girl said, putting her face up really close to the stuck up girl, "Since you're really pretty and all~"

"Of course I am really pretty. That is be expected." said Mike as she lean away from the girl's face. "I expected that you would make me even more beautiful."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 am

Zoei wrote:*The man taps his foot waiting*

Yuji opens the door, "Please, come in." she stated.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Of course I am really pretty. That is be expected." said Mike as she lean away from the girl's face. "I expected that you would make me even more beautiful."

"Not happy with yourself?" Yuji raised an eyebrow, "Though, do you think you could do any better than I did?"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 pm

"you see a little busy there with that woman"he says moving to back out
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm

shinryou wrote:
"Not happy with yourself?" Yuji raised an eyebrow, "Though, do you think you could do any better than I did?"

"Of course I can but there is no way I am going to touch such a dirty thing. I leave the sculpting to you," said Mike as she turned her head away. "After all, that is your skill."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:26 am

Zoei wrote:"you see a little busy there with that woman"he says moving to back out

"I'm not busy with anything at all." The girl replied, "Feel free to come in~"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Of course I can but there is no way I am going to touch such a dirty thing. I leave the sculpting to you," said Mike as she turned her head away. "After all, that is your skill."

"Oh don't sweat the small stuff princess..." The girl said cheerfully.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 pm

shinryou wrote:
Zoei wrote:"you see a little busy there with that woman"he says moving to back out

"I'm not busy with anything at all." The girl replied, "Feel free to come in~"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Of course I can but there is no way I am going to touch such a dirty thing. I leave the sculpting to you," said Mike as she turned her head away. "After all, that is your skill."

*He still looks hesitant, of course she could always dust at range*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 am

shinryou wrote:

"So you are saying that you can make me into an even greater princess then?" said Mike as she looked at the girl. "What is your name?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 am

Zoei wrote:*He still looks hesitant, of course she could always dust at range*

The girl shrugs at the hesitant guy, "Might as well..." she said, throwing some gold dust at him. His body started to feel stiff.

Maiden Miki wrote:"So you are saying that you can make me into an even greater princess then?" said Mike as she looked at the girl. "What is your name?"

"Umm... it is Yuji, but I don't think that really works for this form..." she replied, "As for making you even better, I'm not sure... you obviously have high standards!"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:48 pm

*He is hit*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse