Yuji Sculpture Studio

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Yuji Sculpture Studio

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:24 am

Zoei wrote:*he heads inside*

At this point, Yuji had already left the room and closed the door to work on Mike. There were quite a few sculptures around the place to look at while waiting.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay....I do that," said Mike as he walks over to the stand and just stands on it. "Should I do any sort of pose?"

"Yes please, pose however you wish~" she said, still rummaging through the cupboards.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:29 am

*He waits for her to come back*
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 am

shinryou wrote:

"Yes please, pose however you wish~" she said, still rummaging through the cupboards.

"Okay..." said Mike who was standing there not really sure what to pose as. He eventually just place his hand to his chin and stroke it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay..." said Mike who was standing there not really sure what to pose as. He eventually just place his hand to his chin and stroke it.

The girl returns with a small lump of... something in her hands, "Let's get started!" she says, putting the strange material on Mikes skin. The substance seeped into his skin and Mike started to feel strange.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:04 am

shinryou wrote:
The girl returns with a small lump of... something in her hands, "Let's get started!" she says, putting the strange material on Mikes skin. The substance seeped into his skin and Mike started to feel strange.

"Umm...I don't think you are suppose to do sculptures like that," said Mike as he shivers due to the cold what he thought clay. He felt something going though his skin but wasn't sure if that was it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm...I don't think you are suppose to do sculptures like that," said Mike as he shivers due to the cold what he thought clay. He felt something going though his skin but wasn't sure if that was it.

"Don't sweat the small stuff, leave it to the experts~" she said, smiling. All the while Mike would feel his body slowly turning into clay. The parts that turned to clay become unable to move.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:07 am

shinryou wrote:
"Don't sweat the small stuff, leave it to the experts~" she said, smiling. All the while Mike would feel his body slowly turning into clay. The parts that turned to clay become unable to move.

"Okay...Now I know this isn't right," said Mike as he tries to walk. He saw that parts of his arm was already clay but he was still trying to walk.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:14 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay...Now I know this isn't right," said Mike as he tries to walk. He saw that parts of his arm was already clay but he was still trying to walk.

His legs freeze to clay as well, stopping him from walking away, his body parts that could move would have trouble keeping the weight of the clay up.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 am

shinryou wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay...Now I know this isn't right," said Mike as he tries to walk. He saw that parts of his arm was already clay but he was still trying to walk.

His legs freeze to clay as well, stopping him from walking away, his body parts that could move would have trouble keeping the weight of the clay up.

"So this...Is how you...Work..." said Mike as he was trying to talk but was proving hard due to the clay.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 am

"Yep!" the girl replied cheerfully, "But don't you worry, you'll still be able to see, feel and hear everything while I work!"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:21 am

shinryou wrote:"Yep!" the girl replied cheerfully, "But don't you worry, you'll still be able to see, feel and hear everything while I work!"

"Mmmhmmm," said Mike but it would seems as if his mouth was covered in clay, or literally is. Mike just decided to roll his eyes and go with the flow.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Mmmhmmm," said Mike but it would seems as if his mouth was covered in clay, or literally is. Mike just decided to roll his eyes and go with the flow.

"Hmmm, now what should I make..." the girl thought to herself after Mike had frozen completely, "Oh, I know!" she said, putting her hands on Mike. As she put her hands there, Mikes clay body melted and molded to her liking. She got to work, smoothing over parts and twisting and completely changing other parts of Mikes form.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:29 am

shinryou wrote:
"Hmmm, now what should I make..." the girl thought to herself after Mike had frozen completely, "Oh, I know!" she said, putting her hands on Mike. As she put her hands there, Mikes clay body melted and molded to her liking. She got to work, smoothing over parts and twisting and completely changing other parts of Mikes form.

If Mike could, he would shiver due to the coldness of his clayself. He then felt the hands on his body and could feel it twisting and turning. He would fight back against this but figure it was best to let the busty girl do whatever she wanted to do. His curiosity was wondering what she would come up with.

Just as the girls said, he could feel all that she was doing to him.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:38 am

Maiden Miki wrote:If Mike could, he would shiver due to the coldness of his clayself. He then felt the hands on his body and could feel it twisting and turning. He would fight back against this but figure it was best to let the busty girl do whatever she wanted to do. His curiosity was wondering what she would come up with.

Just as the girls said, he could feel all that she was doing to him.

The girl got to work gently shaping Mikes body into a completely different from. He could feel at the very least, his waist being thinned down and smoothed into a nice curved shape, as well as this the girl moved some of the excess clay to chest area. As well as that, his face was smoothed over. The girl quickly ran back over to the cupboard, muttering that she ran out of clay to use.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 am

shinryou wrote:
The girl got to work gently shaping Mikes body into a completely different from. He could feel at the very least, his waist being thinned down and smoothed into a nice curved shape, as well as this the girl moved some of the excess clay to chest area. As well as that, his face was smoothed over. The girl quickly ran back over to the cupboard, muttering that she ran out of clay to use.

Mike would have yawn if he could and was slowly going to sleep but felt the clay being molded on him. He got a bit more awake as he felt the clay around his 'waist' being form to be very thin, or thinner then usual. Mike tried to look down to see what the girl did with the excess clay on his chest.

He just waited wondering why she would need more clay.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse