Yuji Sculpture Studio

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Yuji Sculpture Studio

Postby Zoei » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:37 am

*The maids quickly lead the young man to a well atended studio for the construction of sculptures*
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Re: Yuji Sculpture Studio

Postby shinryou » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:46 am

"Sooo..." Yuji said upon arriving, "What now...?" he looked around not sure if he was to get started or do something else.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:42 pm

*As he enters his hair darkens and lengthens quickly reaching the middle of his back and gaining a dark navy blue colour, black glasses form on his face as his eyes take a similar shade, his face feminizes radiating out from the changed eyes and new glasses. The changes work their way down as a wave of action his neck is next followed by his chest as two breasts balloon out of his chest, soon his arms fill out gaining first muscle then the curves of feminiity. His shirt shrinks dramatically at this becoming a tank top that barely contains his breasts but leave his arms free to work.

He starts gaining height as the wave makes its way down his stomach adding muscle and then feminity over it, after this it at last is the point of no return his manhood is pulled inside and his legs recieve similar treatement as above gaining muscle mass then feminine curves. Her pants become a tight set of jeans and a hat forms on her head leaving her like so with the knowledge of how everything works in the Studio.. and the desire to use it.
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm

"Hmm...A Sculpture shop. I haven't seen one of these before," said Mike as he walked into the building.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby shinryou » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 pm

"Neither have I..." the guy now girl whispered to himself, he wasn't 100% sure if he was okay with the change but thinking back he DID sign a contract. She hesitantly approached Mike, "Uhm... welcome, can I help you with anything?"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 pm

shinryou wrote:"Neither have I..." the guy now girl whispered to himself, he wasn't 100% sure if he was okay with the change but thinking back he DID sign a contract. She hesitantly approached Mike, "Uhm... welcome, can I help you with anything?"

"Yeah. I was wondering what was going on in here. Maybe I buy something," said Mike as he searches for any prior done works.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Yuji's new instincts suddenly took hold of her and she saw Mike in a new light, "Or, you can help me with some new works..." she said, smiling at him.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 pm

*she sees a large man waddling outside..*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:01 pm

"Hmm...As being a model? Don't think I will be much use in that. No muscles and ugly," said Mike with a laugh know that was what the girl was going to say.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Zoei wrote:*she sees a large man waddling outside..*

Yuji waves over at the man to come in.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...As being a model? Don't think I will be much use in that. No muscles and ugly," said Mike with a laugh know that was what the girl was going to say.

"Don't worry about that, I'll work with that no problem!" she said grinning, now literally dragging Mike by the arm.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:09 pm

shinryou wrote:
Zoei wrote:*she sees a large man waddling outside..*

Yuji waves over at the man to come in.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...As being a model? Don't think I will be much use in that. No muscles and ugly," said Mike with a laugh know that was what the girl was going to say.

"Don't worry about that, I'll work with that no problem!" she said grinning, now literally dragging Mike by the arm.

He looks in and catches his breath
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:21 pm

shinryou wrote:

"Oh...Well okay...." said Mike as he was being pulled away. His arm was literally rubbing against the girl's giant bust.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Zoei wrote:He looks in and catches his breath

The girl signals him to come inside.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...Well okay...." said Mike as he was being pulled away. His arm was literally rubbing against the girl's giant bust.

The girl brought him into another room, "Now stand over there while I get some stuff prepared~" she said, pointing at a kind of stand and then skipping over to a cupboard to get materials.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoei » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm

*he heads inside*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 am

shinryou wrote:
The girl brought him into another room, "Now stand over there while I get some stuff prepared~" she said, pointing at a kind of stand and then skipping over to a cupboard to get materials.

"Okay....I do that," said Mike as he walks over to the stand and just stands on it. "Should I do any sort of pose?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse