Perpetually Informative Zig-Zagging Aces

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Perpetually Informative Zig-Zagging Aces

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Ricky: *shrugs* Whichever you want to do.

Right... *Circe shrugs and opens the envelope.*
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Raleigh wrote:Alright. Want me to sit up here with you for awhile or shall I just help myself?

Elk: G'wan ahead and help yourself, and say hi to Zeke, too! I'll be up here a while more.

Right... *Circe shrugs and opens the envelope.*

*Inside the envelope is a small pamphlet depicting a sunny sky and an expansive beach, with resort hotels and everything a vacationer would need. The scenery should look familiar, as this is where Callista's yearly beach trips take place. Adhered to the back of the pamphlet is an embossed card of some kind.

Behind the pamphlet is a type-written letter, which reads as follows:*

"From us to you: a week-long, all-expenses-paid trip to the resort complex that pays my husband. No one to hassle you or interfere with your quiet time, and that includes me and the kids. The card, which is proof that you have received this, ensures the complete availability and usage of all facilities in the area. The final date you can use it is on December 2, 2012, but I suspect that won't be a problem.

Enjoy yourself. Goldie knows you've earned it.

On behalf of the family,
Amber Harrison"
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:04 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Inside the envelope is a small pamphlet depicting a sunny sky and an expansive beach, with resort hotels and everything a vacationer would need. The scenery should look familiar, as this is where Callista's yearly beach trips take place. Adhered to the back of the pamphlet is an embossed card of some kind.

Behind the pamphlet is a type-written letter, which reads as follows:*

"From us to you: a week-long, all-expenses-paid trip to the resort complex that pays my husband. No one to hassle you or interfere with your quiet time, and that includes me and the kids. The card, which is proof that you have received this, ensures the complete availability and usage of all facilities in the area. The final date you can use it is on December 2, 2012, but I suspect that won't be a problem.

Enjoy yourself. Goldie knows you've earned it.

On behalf of the family,
Amber Harrison"

Oh... I think I'll be able to use this... *Circe pockets the pamphlet and letter.*
Circe

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Alright then. *Jumps off the roof to the ground below and heads toward patio to go inside on the way to the kitchen.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh... I think I'll be able to use this... *Circe pockets the pamphlet and letter.*

Ricky: *smiles, pleased* Glad to hear. The kids'll be thrilled to know that. Though Elk'll be thrilled regardless. Now that that's taken care of, help yourself to the food.

Raleigh wrote:Alright then. *Jumps off the roof to the ground below and heads toward patio to go inside on the way to the kitchen.*

*Some background music can be heard, the source of it being a small radio placed near the garage.*

*A large table near the edge of the patio is set up, with at least a dozen different drinks (juices, sodas, and [genuine] iced tea) and plastic cups placed on it. Ezekiel, Eebon and Echo are all seated around a smaller, shaded table, conversing animatedly; the first two already have their drinks and pizza slices at the ready. Ellen is reclining on an inflatable chair in the in-ground pool, still reading the thick tome that she was seen with at Rei's home.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:18 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Ricky: *smiles, pleased* Glad to hear. The kids'll be thrilled to know that. Though Elk'll be thrilled regardless. Now that that's taken care of, help yourself to the food.

Of course... *Circe goes to check out the pizza.*
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 am

A young girl that looks around seven made her way out onto the patio, wearing a somewhat fancy purple satin party dress with puffed shoulders and white lace underskirts, and matching purple ribbons holding her brown hair in pigtails. She seemed nervous, chewing her bottom lip as she headed toward the table where the kids were sat....
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:47 am

Of course... *Circe goes to check out the pizza.*

*There's a few more recognizable ones from Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, and what have you; the former has a stuffed crust and several vegetable toppings, while the latter just has pepperoni and mushrooms. There's a probably-not-as-recognizable one from Hungry Howie's, featuring a three-topping pizza with a ranch-flavored crust (at least according to the box's label). The next two are from strictly-local-area pizzerias, having four vegetable toppings and four meat toppings, respectively. The last one is one that Callista has made reference to in the past (Buddy's Pizza), made in the Detroit style and incredibly thick.*

Harri-chan wrote:A young girl that looks around seven made her way out onto the patio, wearing a somewhat fancy purple satin party dress with puffed shoulders and white lace underskirts, and matching purple ribbons holding her brown hair in pigtails. She seemed nervous, chewing her bottom lip as she headed toward the table where the kids were sat....

Ezekiel: *presently in catboy form; waves when he sees her* Hi!

Eebon: *does the same* Why so serious? Come on over and sit down! Gaw.

*Echo just looks on, seeming confused. Or as confused as one can tell by looking at a cat's face.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:58 am

A smile broke across the girl's face as she saw the kids waving to her. The dress rustled as she hurried over, "Hi". Sitting down in one of the little chairs, she looked around at the others. "I'm Edna... I'm gonna be your new sister for a while...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*There's a few more recognizable ones from Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, and what have you; the former has a stuffed crust and several vegetable toppings, while the latter just has pepperoni and mushrooms. There's a probably-not-as-recognizable one from Hungry Howie's, featuring a three-topping pizza with a ranch-flavored crust (at least according to the box's label). The next two are from strictly-local-area pizzerias, having four vegetable toppings and four meat toppings, respectively. The last one is one that Callista has made reference to in the past (Buddy's Pizza), made in the Detroit style and incredibly thick.*

*Circe just grabs a couple slices of pepperoni to start herself off.* Say, where's everyone else?
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:A smile broke across the girl's face as she saw the kids waving to her. The dress rustled as she hurried over, "Hi". Sitting down in one of the little chairs, she looked around at the others. "I'm Edna... I'm gonna be your new sister for a while...".

Eebon: *surprised* Um... okay. Nice to meet you, Edna. ...Let me guess. You got transformed? Gaw.

*Circe just grabs a couple slices of pepperoni to start herself off.* Say, where's everyone else?

Ricky: Amber's busy downstairs setting things up for our temporary child. *mutters* I still can't get over that... Er, anyway, Elk's hollering on the roof. Ellen's reading in the pool, and the others are out on the patio.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:15 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Ricky: Amber's busy downstairs setting things up for our temporary child. *mutters* I still can't get over that... Er, anyway, Elk's hollering on the roof. Ellen's reading in the pool, and the others are out on the patio.

Eh-heh... I hope the new kid won't cause to many problems for you. *Circe heads out to the patio to meet the others.*
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Edna seemed to be fussing with her dress, not used to wearing dresses for a start, but especially not such fancy little party dresses! She looked up at Eebon's question and hesitated before nodding her head. "Yeah... yesterday I was called Elliot... I don't think we ever met though.. ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Eh-heh... I hope the new kid won't cause to many problems for you. *Circe heads out to the patio to meet the others.*

Ricky: *after she leaves* I hope not, too. *goes about his business*

-----

*Eebon, busy speaking with Edna, acknowledges Circe's presence with a nod before going back to her conversation. Both Echo and Ezekiel opt to get up to greet her.*

Ezekiel: Lady! *waves*

Echo: Glad you could make it. *jumps off his chair*

Harri-chan wrote:Edna seemed to be fussing with her dress, not used to wearing dresses for a start, but especially not such fancy little party dresses! She looked up at Eebon's question and hesitated before nodding her head. "Yeah... yesterday I was called Elliot... I don't think we ever met though.. ".

Eebon: Oh; sorry. Gaw. *offers a furred hand* Name's Eebon. Want anything to drink?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:58 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Eebon, busy speaking with Edna, acknowledges Circe's presence with a nod before going back to her conversation. Both Echo and Ezekiel opt to get up to greet her.*

Ezekiel: Lady! *waves*

Echo: Glad you could make it. *jumps off his chair*

Oh... Hi, kids.
Circe

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse