Wishing Booth...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Wishing Booth...

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Thank you. *Opens the bottle and takes the pill. In his mind he utters his rather simple wish to know the location of any interesting ruins on this continent.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby shinryou » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Shinji feels the tingle run through his body, "Strange... my wish shouldn't have caused anything to happen to my body..." he pondered to himself. Quickly he grabbed a few coins from his pocket and paid for the item he used, "My bad~"
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Cece » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:31 am

Mischa wrote:Mischa nods slightly. "That makes sense, I suppose..." he murmurs, taking the two bottles. "Ooooh... wow, these are nice bottles!" he says, considering a moment, before placing another 20 on the counter. "I'll take a third... just to round out the collection, and to see what kind of bottle it comes in," he says with a smile.

The girl smiles brightly at Mischa as she hands him a blue bottle with the same golden shimmer. "Here you are. Enjoy your purchases."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot wanders up to the booth. He was a skinny looking boy in his late teens, with long blonde hair. He was wearing a light blue hooded top, a pair of jeans, and light blue sneakers, with a white canvas messenger bag hanging at his side. Listening to the girl explain, he reached into the bag and set down enough money for one bottle.

"If this doesn't work... do we get our money back?".

The blond girl frowns at Elliot..."Of course they work, and like all majycs, they must be use properly." She sets down a black bottle with red shimmery highlighs.

Raleigh wrote:Thank you. *Opens the bottle and takes the pill. In his mind he utters his rather simple wish to know the location of any interesting ruins on this continent.*

Raleighs mind is filled with images of lots of ruins, 95% of them have a knight errant camping nearby or a flag for the wandering knight in front of them. He will see his hidden horde as well as a massive complex of tunnels under city hall, far deeper than any have been before. Strangely, his own head is shown as well.

shinryou wrote:Shinji feels the tingle run through his body, "Strange... my wish shouldn't have caused anything to happen to my body..." he pondered to himself. Quickly he grabbed a few coins from his pocket and paid for the item he used, "My bad~"

As Shinji reaches into his pocket, he finds himself unable to reach the coins as his fingers suddenly seem to shrink into small knuckled pads. His back starts to itch as well. "Appology accepted. Enjoy you wish." she smiles at him as she watches the crowd growing at her booth...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 am

As Shinji starts to shrink he mutters, "This is NOT what I wished for!"
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:09 am

Elliot studies the girl, and then the bottle for a long time, before twisting out the cork. "I wish I was more interesting to girls", he spoke, before glugging down the bottle's contents, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. After this, he glanced over at Shinji and frowns, "What did he wish for?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 am

*Seems curious about seeing his own head in the images but then chuckles at one potential inference.* I suppose that counts if that is the interpretation. Looks like I have some exploring to do.... and collecting. And I do so love collecting.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:54 am

shinryou wrote:As Shinji starts to shrink he mutters, "This is NOT what I wished for!"

As Shinji continues to shrink, his body starts to grow furry and his voice shifts higher. His hidden sword shrinks with him, straps crossing and wrapping around his body as he disappears into his clothing. Once he finishes changing, he struggles to get out of the pile of clothing, looking like so...
"Eeeeee!!! So cute!!!" the girl squeals in joy as she grabs at Shinji cat...

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot studies the girl, and then the bottle for a long time, before twisting out the cork. "I wish I was more interesting to girls", he spoke, before glugging down the bottle's contents, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. After this, he glanced over at Shinji and frowns, "What did he wish for?".

Elliot feels a warmth spread thru his body as the wish seeks the best way to fulfill the wish. Suddenly, his body starts to shrink as well as his head starts to feel fuzzy..." I think he wished to know what I was hiding and be ame my desired magical girl companion." the little blond says happily
Raleigh wrote:*Seems curious about seeing his own head in the images but then chuckles at one potential inference.* I suppose that counts if that is the interpretation. Looks like I have some exploring to do.... and collecting. And I do so love collecting.

"Good luck mister relic hunter person." she calls after Raleigh. His head still tingling as a battered Indiana Jones type fedora forms on his head and a pistol belt with a whip forms on his waist. As he continues to walk away, his body slowly shifts til he looks like this...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:02 am

Seeing Shinji end up as a cat, a look of panic spread across Elliot's face, "I don't think he's gonna be too happy with out that wish turned out!", he said, the panic making his voice higher when he realised his clothes were getting bigger on him. A groan slipped through his lips when he started feeling fuzzy, and lifted a hand to clutch at his forehead, "I want my money back!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Cece » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 am

Harri-chan wrote:Seeing Shinji end up as a cat, a look of panic spread across Elliot's face, "I don't think he's gonna be too happy with out that wish turned out!", he said, the panic making his voice higher when he realised his clothes were getting bigger on him. A groan slipped through his lips when he started feeling fuzzy, and lifted a hand to clutch at his forehead, "I want my money back!".

"Why do you want your money back? The wish hasn't even finished yet and it clearly looks like it's doing what you asked." the little blond says as Elliots voice gets higher and more childishly girlish as he now looks at her nearing her height. His clothing soon starts to shrink as well, taking on a bright pink and shimmery white coloring.
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 am

"Doing what I asked?!", whined the blonde boy, "The wish was supposed to help me get a girlfriend!". While unsure of where this would end, he was already pretty confident it wasn't going to improve his chances of finding a date. He clenched his fists and tensed his muscles as though it could stop the shrinking when he saw he was almost the same size as the little girl. "Ngh...", he groaned as he felt his clothes start to change around him, "This isn't what I wished for!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Cece » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Doing what I asked?!", whined the blonde boy, "The wish was supposed to help me get a girlfriend!". While unsure of where this would end, he was already pretty confident it wasn't going to improve his chances of finding a date. He clenched his fists and tensed his muscles as though it could stop the shrinking when he saw he was almost the same size as the little girl. "Ngh...", he groaned as he felt his clothes start to change around him, "This isn't what I wished for!".

"Your wish was 'To be more interesting to girls'. so that is what the wish is granting to you. If you had said you wanted to have a date with girls who would find you interesting, then that's what you would get." The little blond says to the now much shorter Elliot. As his hair falls into his eyes, he will see it take on a pink coloring. And all his clenching of muscles does is makes the de-aging a bit more painful as he looses what little male definition he had and his features soften to their much more feminine counterparts. He can feel something start to form in his clenched hand as well...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Elliot shook his head, blue eyes wide with panic as he looked up at the blonde girl. He quickly tried to brush the pink hair back from his face, before letting out a moan as the aching sensation went through his body. Realising there was something in his hand, he looked down in confusion, "I want to change my wish!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Cece » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Elliots hand seems to be holding a pink sparklie pen with rainbow filleted streamers at one end. It radiates a power of strong magic that calls to Elliot to be used...tempting Elliot to call out it's activation phrase...

"It's not a good idea to make another wish so soon as It looks like your first wish hasn't completed yet." the blond little witchgirl says now standing a head and shoulders height above Elliot. Elliots outfit now looks like a young girls romper type cover all with a rainbow colored t shirt under it and pink Kees style tennis shoes...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Elliot held the sparkly pen away from his body, before dropping it and shaking his hands as if he'd been holding something extremely hot! With his mouth wide open, he stared up at the blonde girl for a moment or two, before glancing back down to see his new outfit taking shape. "N-No... ", he groaned, tugging at the cover all.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Cece » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:42 pm

The glittery rainbow pen seems to hover in the sir as Elliot bemoans his...now her ... Change as the last bit of himself becomes her new front area. Her head starts to fill with spells and attacks as a voice softly calls to her...
'Please pretty princess, your power and aide are needed'

The plea should pull at Elliots heart and desire to be heroic like those comics in the shop downtown and in their bedroom...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse