Wishing Booth...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Wishing Booth...

Postby Cece » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 am

In Muffinville Square...(strange how stuff always happens here)...a old style kids lemon aide stand sits. Nothing unremarkable about it except it has a banner above it. From a distanced, it almost reads ' is ing Booth' but that's only because the sign is a bit large and sagging. Sitting behind the booth is a young looking blond girl with several boxes behind her and a couple on the counter in front of her...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: Wishing Booth...

Postby shinryou » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 am

Shinji was walking past Muffinville square when he noticed the stall, "Well what do we have here..." he said, waltzing up to the stall. He put his hand on the booth and looked down on the girl, "So what's this little business about?" he asked, grinning.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Cece » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 pm

The young blond looks up with excited sparkling eyes..."Why it's a wishing booth sir, the neatest wishing magic ever found. Would you like to buy some?"
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby shinryou » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:15 pm

"Sure, how much and how does it work?" Shinji replied, still smiling widly.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Cece » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 pm

The blond girls innocent smile widened more..."See these bottles? Well of course you do, silly me...anyway, each bottle contains a wishing pill. You simply swallow it and wish. Isn't that great? And they are really really cheap, only 20 guilders per wish."
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby shinryou » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:32 pm

"Wow, that's kind of amazing..." Shinji replied, passing the payment to the girl, "And they work perfectly? No glitches?"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Cece » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:46 pm

The girl frowns at that..."They only glitch if someone tampers with them or their wish is incomplete. I tested them myself before I brought them here." she said as her tone got slightly cold about her providing a defective product.
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby shinryou » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Shinji's curious mind about the girl got to him. He downed the pill and whispered to himself, "I wish I knew what this girl was hiding..."
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Noticing the young girl with the lemonade stand while passing through the square, Mischa gets curious about what she's selling and wanders over to listen in on the conversation between the girl and Shinryou.

"Hmm... wishing pills? And only 20 guilders each?" He considers a moment, considering the fact that he tends to make silly wishes... but then, life is rather boring without any silliness. "I suppose I should get at least one or two... can't hurt to have a wish or two around."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Cece » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm

The girl yells as Shinji takes the wish pill..."Hey!!! You're suppose to pay for it first." not hearing his whispered wish. Shinji feels a tingle go thru him as a voice says...'As you wish'

Looking over at Mischa, she smiles brightly once more...Yes sir, it never hurts to have them around, just remember to complete your wish."
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 pm

*Meanders up to the stand riding on a unicycle and balancing a ball on his nose.* Don't ask. Its been a looooong day. Alright, I'm always up to try possibly unsafe and permanently psychologically scarring items. *Places the 20 guilders on the counter.* Let me try one of those.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Cece wrote:The girl yells as Shinji takes the wish pill..."Hey!!! You're suppose to pay for it first." not hearing his whispered wish. Shinji feels a tingle go thru him as a voice says...'As you wish'

Looking over at Mischa, she smiles brightly once more...Yes sir, it never hurts to have them around, just remember to complete your wish."

Mischa nods, and places 40 guilders on the counter of the booth. "I'll take two... but what do you mean by "complete my wish"?" he asks.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Cece » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Meanders up to the stand riding on a unicycle and balancing a ball on his nose.* Don't ask. Its been a looooong day. Alright, I'm always up to try possibly unsafe and permanently psychologically scarring items. *Places the 20 guilders on the counter.* Let me try one of those.

"Very good sir and thank you." she says as she smiles at Raleigh and puts his money into a odd looking jar with a cat shaped motif, then hands Raleigh one of the pill holding bottles, a rainbow cut looking glass.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa nods, and places 40 guilders on the counter of the booth. "I'll take two... but what do you mean by "complete my wish"?" he asks.

"It has been shown to happen in rare circumstances that not completely stating a wish can have adverse effects. So by not completing a thought or clarifying your wish, or by misusing the wish pill; by your self or someone else opening it and giving it to you, the wish can be open to interpitation by the magic. I'm sure you have heard about how genies sometimes deliberately misinterpret a wish..." the little blond smiles as she explains, taking Mischa's money and handing him two of the magical pill bottles. One with dark red glass shows a golden reflection in the light, the other a green glass in the same golden reflective light.
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Cece wrote:"It has been shown to happen in rare circumstances that not completely stating a wish can have adverse effects. So by not completing a thought or clarifying your wish, or by misusing the wish pill; by your self or someone else opening it and giving it to you, the wish can be open to interpitation by the magic. I'm sure you have heard about how genies sometimes deliberately misinterpret a wish..." the little blond smiles as she explains, taking Mischa's money and handing him two of the magical pill bottles. One with dark red glass shows a golden reflection in the light, the other a green glass in the same golden reflective light.

Mischa nods slightly. "That makes sense, I suppose..." he murmurs, taking the two bottles. "Ooooh... wow, these are nice bottles!" he says, considering a moment, before placing another 20 on the counter. "I'll take a third... just to round out the collection, and to see what kind of bottle it comes in," he says with a smile.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Elliot wanders up to the booth. He was a skinny looking boy in his late teens, with long blonde hair. He was wearing a light blue hooded top, a pair of jeans, and light blue sneakers, with a white canvas messenger bag hanging at his side. Listening to the girl explain, he reached into the bag and set down enough money for one bottle.

"If this doesn't work... do we get our money back?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse