Hang the DJ!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hang the DJ!

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Seeing the song was having the desired affect, Ellie nodded at Miki with a smirk. She continued to dance away, until she spotted Dact arriving with Zoey. Her blue eyes sparkled, and she stepped back from Miki, climbing up onto the stage, pressing herself against Rosettta as she went to speak into the DJ's ear. "Got a guitar around here? I'm thinking some kind of music battle... you have your decks, let me loose on a guitar. I'll take the girl.... you take the handsome Knight", she grinned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Zoey follows Dact into the club. "Not everything good has to be dangerous. Not everyone is an immortal knight, you know" >:/
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Kether » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:52 pm

*The metal thing in a vaguely manshaped body slips into the club after the loving pair*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:10 pm

"This song is making...." said Miki as she was trying to find the words to say what she wanted to say. She kept trying to dance along with the song and match Ellie's movements but it was becoming much harder. Instead she was moving at a slower beat as if she was having trouble doing two things at once. Eventually Miki then said, "Making me...less...in-in-in, what is that word? Int-int....Less smart."

Miki felt her mind becoming hazier as she listen to the music. Each lyric from the song had an effect on her. Miki soon felt her head become much heavier in weight due to the amount of make up she had along with how much body and work her hair had. Then without her knowing Miki had place a finger in her hair and naturally began to twirl it in there.

"Where you going...?" said Miki as she notice that Ellie was going up on the stage. She kept trying to dance as she followed Ellie up on stage.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 am

The song repeated its chorus over and over again before the music finally came to a halt. When it was complete, Miki stood as a very changed girl.

"That was "Dumb" by Alexandra Burke." Rosetta commented through her microphone. "If anyone has any other requests, come forward, but until then, here's a track from the Talking Heads."

The song began, and this time, it seemed to be Julia (II, not one) who perked up...

Meanwhile, Rosetta greeted the three newcomers. "Heya, guys! You got anything you liked to hear?"

((If you'd like to make a request for someone and you want it to be a secret, please PM me about it. I think it's more fun when people don't know how they're going to be changed ahead of time))
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:47 am

Ellie nudged Rosetta to try and get her attention. "So what do you think of my idea?", she asked as the next song began to play.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 am

Zoey greeted Rosetta with a wave. "Umm, anything's fine really thanks" she says before looking around for a place to sit.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Dact waves back! "Hrrm... I cant really think of anything specific at the moment. Whatever you feel like." He shrugs, sitting down with Zoey and smiling a bit. "Well, Zoey? What do you think?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:The song repeated its chorus over and over again before the music finally came to a halt. When it was complete, Miki stood as a very changed girl.

"That was "Dumb" by Alexandra Burke." Rosetta commented through her microphone. "If anyone has any other requests, come forward, but until then, here's a track from the Talking Heads."

The song began, and this time, it seemed to be Julia (II, not one) who perked up...

Meanwhile, Rosetta greeted the three newcomers. "Heya, guys! You got anything you liked to hear?"

((If you'd like to make a request for someone and you want it to be a secret, please PM me about it. I think it's more fun when people don't know how they're going to be changed ahead of time))

"Not really no"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:The song repeated its chorus over and over again before the music finally came to a halt. When it was complete, Miki stood as a very changed girl.

"Oh wow." said Miki as the song stopped. She felt different but couldn't quite put her finger on it. She even rubbed her finger against her new clothes and even though it was obvious that she wasn't wearing her blue bunny suit leotard, Miki couldn't for the life of her remember what she wore prior to the song. "I really tho-tho-think that song was ex-...good."

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie nudged Rosetta to try and get her attention. "So what do you think of my idea?", she asked as the next song began to play.

Miki then ran over to Ellie and place an arm around her, "Hey lil sis, did you re...Umm...re...q...Ask for that song to be played for me? It was very good. So, now do you think I can dance?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoey » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Zoey sits and sighs as she brushes some of her hair behind her ear. "Well... this place looks peaceful and normal. That's nice" o.o
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Julia's song continued to play as she sat patiently at a nearby table.

Hold the paper up to the light
(some rays pass right through)
Expose yourself out there for a minute
(some rays pass right through)

Suddenly, a large piece of paper took up the space in front of her. Moments later, her dress disappeared leaving her sitting in her underthings looking extremely embarrassed!

"Oh wow." said Miki as the song stopped. She felt different but couldn't quite put her finger on it. She even rubbed her finger against her new clothes and even though it was obvious that she wasn't wearing her blue bunny suit leotard, Miki couldn't for the life of her remember what she wore prior to the song. "I really tho-tho-think that song was ex-...good."

"I'm glad you liked it." Rosetta said a bit sheepishly. She had watched the girl change and was suddenly both very interested in what had happened to her and a little scared of the power of her turntables at the same time.

She began to see Julia's changes out of the corner of her eye and moved to call attention away form her.

"This song is dedicated to Dact!" She said as she hit buttons for a random track...
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:34 pm

"Of course. Not every place in this city is a trap." Says Dact. He then looks over as a song is dedicated to him! "Err... thanks. Eheheh..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"Of course. Not every place in this city is a trap." Says Dact. He then looks over as a song is dedicated to him! "Err... thanks. Eheheh..."

*Pulls out a large device, its abit like a geiger counter but it only has two settings very far appart one says "Not a trap" the other side has Admiral Akbar*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Zoey » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Zoey blinks at the song dedication. "You have a girlfriend or something Dact?" :3
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse