Hang the DJ!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hang the DJ!

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:44 pm

The female Elliot glanced over at Miki, the expression on her face undoubtedly one of embarrassment. However, that soon began to change. "What the heck are you doing in a place like this, Miki?", she asked, her lips turning into a smirk. Flicking her head to swish the blonde hair back from her face, she drew a deep breath to puff her chest out and strode towards the bunnygirl. "You're not going to embarrass yourself by trying to dance... are you?", she asked with a cruel giggle.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
"Anything you want." She confirmed.

"Well, how about you try playing whatever I mention," said Miki as she laughed a little bit and adjusted her leotard.

Harri-chan wrote:The female Elliot glanced over at Miki, the expression on her face undoubtedly one of embarrassment. However, that soon began to change. "What the heck are you doing in a place like this, Miki?", she asked, her lips turning into a smirk. Flicking her head to swish the blonde hair back from her face, she drew a deep breath to puff her chest out and strode towards the bunnygirl. "You're not going to embarrass yourself by trying to dance... are you?", she asked with a cruel giggle.

"I thought I check this place out," said Miki as she looked at Elliot and moved a rabbit ear out of her face. She then raised an eyebrow and said, "Hey, I can dance. Give your big sis some credit here."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:15 pm

"Don't say I didn't try and warn you... ", shrugged the busty blonde. Her hair and skirt swished as she spun around to look back up at Rosetta. "Hey, Rose... play a song for Miki, will you?". She grinned, lifting her knee, and crawled onto the DJ's stage, her butt pushing out behind her, underwear surely peeking, but she seemed to be doing it on purpose! Rising to her feet beside Rosetta, she leaned rather close, and moved in as if she going to kiss her, but instead brushed her hair back and whispered in her ear...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Don't say I didn't try and warn you... ", shrugged the busty blonde. Her hair and skirt swished as she spun around to look back up at Rosetta. "Hey, Rose... play a song for Miki, will you?". She grinned, lifting her knee, and crawled onto the DJ's stage, her butt pushing out behind her, underwear surely peeking, but she seemed to be doing it on purpose! Rising to her feet beside Rosetta, she leaned rather close, and moved in as if she going to kiss her, but instead brushed her hair back and whispered in her ear...

"Don't worry. I don't need any warning from you. Just make sure you can keep up," said Miki as she waved her finger a bit in other to get a good feel of the music in the air. At the same time, a little puff of blue color smoke came to just in time pull down a bit of Elliot's dress to keep her panties from showing. Miki then began to shake her hips a bit and nodded, "I think I got it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Rosetta mulled over Elliot's request, wondering why she'd pick such a strange song for a dedication.

Then, she shrugged her shoulders and played it anyway. A solid hip-hop/techno beat began ahead of a female voice.

Dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum

So far, nothing was happening as the two danced...
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 am

"Oh...The song change," said Miki as she waved her finger again to catch the beat but was soon dancing to the theme. "Catchy."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:35 am

Ellie climbed down from the stage, bending her knees and twisting her hips to make the motion as seductive as possible. Again, she laughed at Miki and began to dance alongside her. Looking up at Rosetta she smirked and winked. "This song is so suited to you, Miki...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie climbed down from the stage, bending her knees and twisting her hips to make the motion as seductive as possible. Again, she laughed at Miki and began to dance alongside her. Looking up at Rosetta she smirked and winked. "This song is so suited to you, Miki...".

"What so funny? I am just warming up," said Miki as she looks to be mimicking Ellie's dance motions to the very dot. "Hmm...And why you say that lil sister?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 am

((Bringing back this one, too. I love music too much not to do a thread like this, damnit!))

The song continued

Baby, I'm loving your lips cause you know how to use them,
I wanna fall in your eyes but there's nothing behind them,

Miki began to feel lightheaded. Her thoughts started to grow fuzzy, although at first, it was a very mild thing.

I just can't believe we can't talk about nothing,
You are so hot
But that's all you got
You just don't know about one thing

The changes, starting at this verse, began to get a bit more drastic. Miki started to turn into a hotter version of her normal self as her clothes shrank and her breasts, but and hair grew. And at the same time, that fuzzy feeling began to intensify....
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:37 pm

"You'll see... or maybe you won't", smirked Ellie, swaying her hips from side to side with the music, mouthing along to the words of the song, her finger tracing Miki's lips before flicking the other girl's forehead. "It's starting... ", she said, leaning closer, pressing her mouth closer to Miki's ear so she would be able to hear over the music.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:((Bringing back this one, too. I love music too much not to do a thread like this, damnit!))

The song continued

Baby, I'm loving your lips cause you know how to use them,
I wanna fall in your eyes but there's nothing behind them,

Miki began to feel lightheaded. Her thoughts started to grow fuzzy, although at first, it was a very mild thing.

I just can't believe we can't talk about nothing,
You are so hot
But that's all you got
You just don't know about one thing

The changes, starting at this verse, began to get a bit more drastic. Miki started to turn into a hotter version of her normal self as her clothes shrank and her breasts, but and hair grew. And at the same time, that fuzzy feeling began to intensify....

(Sweet! I want to see where this will lead to.)

"Well don't worry. I will see. Not much can get pass me after all. Not even your moves," said Miki as she continues to mimic Ellie's moves. Still, her mind was beginning to feel fuzzy as her moves become a bit sluggish. It wasn't noticeable at first as she was still able to keep up with her 'little sister's' moves.

Miki was taken aback a bit when Ellie's fingers touched her lips and wonder why the girl was acting this way. Still then she heard the lyrics and figure something was amiss. Still, by then the haziness was taking more ahold of her mind. She was swaying her hips to Ellie's movements but it was much more off beat then before.

"Eh...I...think I...do," said Miki as she tries to focus herself and keep with the rhythm of Ellie's body.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:21 pm

((also, anyone watching this thread, if you post in it, you'll get a tf with a lot of TLC. It'll be fun!))

The beat continued, ushering the words of the song along with it. This seemed to be the chorus, as it was repeated about a dozen times.

So, bye,bye baby
Could've had it
Should've had it
Would've had it
If you were a little less Dumb

The bass thumped, and each time the words repeated themselves, her head grew fuzzier...and duller. It was clear at this point that the song was somehow making her lose intelligence. Bigger words began to escape her, and the act of forming thoughts became a bit more of a struggle. With each repeat, the feeling intensified.

[url]
You spend more time on look than the rest of my girl friends
I keep trying to go deep but you don't have a deep end
There's just nothing there you play with your hair,[/url]

At these words, makeup appeared on Miki's face. It was done with meticulous care, but obviously there all the same. Her hair also gained the kind of waviness and body that it only gets when someone pays way too much attention to it. If her hands were idle, she'd find that they played with it quite absent of any thought.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:07 pm

((As requested! Two victi-eeer patrons for your club! :D))

Dact walks down the street! Arm in arm with Zoey! Well she was more likely clinging to him and looking around wildly. o___o He chuckles a bit.

"Relax, Zoey. See? We have walked a few blocks already, no explosions, maniacs, giant monsters, or invasions." He pauses. "Its actually kind of boring." He mumbles.

He pauses outside the art studio turned nightclub! Glancing at it. "Thats new... I dont think I've seen that there before." He hrrms, and glances to Zoey. "Want to check it out?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Zoey sighs in releaf. "Thank goodness..." she says as she starts enjoying the walk. She thwacks Dact over the head when he calls it borring though. "pft... Im glad" she says before turning to the place he indicates. "Well...it seems safe enough I guess... Sure" she replies.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Dact is thwacked! "Ow -__- what was that for?" He asks frowning... before sighing and heading into the club.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse