This is scary...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

This is scary...

Postby Cece » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:01 pm

The quiet was unnerving. Tumbleweeds roll thru Muffinville without a sound. No wind can be heard. A lone figure ambles along, no noise comes from the walker. Dark clouds gather behind the person with light flashes and no sound. Is this the hocost, or something more nefarious going on...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: This is scary...

Postby Raleigh » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:26 am

More that some of us are very busy. I had to do quite a bit of work the last two days plus family gatherings and the like, my dear. *Raleigh seems to appear next to Cece from nowhere.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 am

*Even as he speaks, he will suddenly notice the sound dissapears. Soon his words come out only as bubbles of text near him. The figure looks back at him unable to understand the words, unable to hear in the oppressive silence...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 am

Hah, I've seen this before. What?! *He reaches into the text bubble and pulls out the ?! and then makes it into a bow and arrow.* Hehehe.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 am

Rei-chan wrote:Hah, I've seen this before. What?! *He reaches into the text bubble and pulls out the ?! and then makes it into a bow and arrow.* Hehehe.

As Raleigh reaches into the text Bubble, he suddenly finds himself shrinking to chibi size. The other person blinks at the now smaller Person and holds up a sign reading...
"Don't touch the bubbles, they make strange things happen."
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Hehehe, you do know this is a license to pretty much go kill crazy right? Not only am I now a chibi but a chibi-Alucard no less. Also, now I suppose that adds the Jackal and the Casul to my list of weapons now.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:09 am

Once more, Raleigh's words go silent and form up in text bubbles. And with him going chibi Alcard, of course he would have chibi versions of the Jackal and the Casul...

*holds up new sign...'If that's where the bubbles take you, then go ahead, I'll join you when the other arrives. Then we three can wash the streets in blood. Just remember not to touch them any more, otherwise even stranger things will happen'
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to the Muffinverse