The Giving Season

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Giving Season

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Jean reads the note, a slow grin spreading across her face.

"Justice!"

She grabs a lump of coal and hurls it at Roman!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:And lo, there it was, in sparkling purple paper. The spinner at the top had to be used before it could be opened, though.

Hm... *Yvette gives the spinner a spin!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:22 am

When Moira touches the chip, it jumps up and sticks to her neck. In a few moments, it's absorbed into her skin, sending an electric pulse through her head.

"When you're done with that, dear, I have an assignment for you." He told her.

Moria is slightly surprised by the sudden movement by the chip, and is unable to stop it from attaching and absorbing itself into her. The electric pulse causes her to stagger a bit as she looks back up at Roman..."I...uh..."shakes her head trying to focus once more"...Aye, what cha be needin' luv" she says...

Meanwhile...

Roman turns to Mic

"Would you like some help finding your present?" He asked amiably.

Almost as if on cue, Julia I approached the scene, peaking around for her own package. It was a gamble, she knew, but anything that got her out of this crappy kid's body would be appreciated.

Mic looks at the chaos Mage thru angry hooded eyes..."Why should I trust...you..." Mic says as Julia I comes approached. Mic trailed off as the neo school girl looks thru the boxes and bag. Mic almost steps from the shadows, but stays put with a low growl at Roman.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:28 am

"Good to hear." He said, perking up slightly at this, "Would you like your gift?"

He gives an energetic nod. "Yeah!" He then blinks. "Whoa... crazy to know that there's a gift for everybody here." He muttered. "Err... under the tree, right?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:50 am

Elliot's smile returned at the kiss to his cheek, "Oh yeah.. ", he said as she reminded him the wand could fix it. He pulled back slightly, glancing about at the others, and then down at the dress before sucking in a deep breath, and tried to concentrate on his missing jeans and hooded top!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:53 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's smile returned at the kiss to his cheek, "Oh yeah.. ", he said as she reminded him the wand could fix it. He pulled back slightly, glancing about at the others, and then down at the dress before sucking in a deep breath, and tried to concentrate on his missing jeans and hooded top!

They appear...though the shirt is now the same color as the dress.

"We match!" She said with a giggle.

"Don't overtax it too quickly." Roman cautioned.

KonokoHasano wrote:
"Good to hear." He said, perking up slightly at this, "Would you like your gift?"

He gives an energetic nod. "Yeah!" He then blinks. "Whoa... crazy to know that there's a gift for everybody here." He muttered. "Err... under the tree, right?"

Roman looks from Alto to the gigantic pile of presents threatening to dwarf the pathetic excuse for a tree and then back.

"Yes." he answered flatly

Miku-chan wrote:
When Moira touches the chip, it jumps up and sticks to her neck. In a few moments, it's absorbed into her skin, sending an electric pulse through her head.

"When you're done with that, dear, I have an assignment for you." He told her.

Moria is slightly surprised by the sudden movement by the chip, and is unable to stop it from attaching and absorbing itself into her. The electric pulse causes her to stagger a bit as she looks back up at Roman..."I...uh..."shakes her head trying to focus once more"...Aye, what cha be needin' luv" she says...

Meanwhile...

Roman turns to Mic

"Would you like some help finding your present?" He asked amiably.

Almost as if on cue, Julia I approached the scene, peaking around for her own package. It was a gamble, she knew, but anything that got her out of this crappy kid's body would be appreciated.

Mic looks at the chaos Mage thru angry hooded eyes..."Why should I trust...you..." Mic says as Julia I comes approached. Mic trailed off as the neo school girl looks thru the boxes and bag. Mic almost steps from the shadows, but stays put with a low growl at Roman.

A USB chord snakes from the base of Moira's spine like a tail.

"You can use that to invade any machines you come across." He told her, "I have a hit to put out that this new talent should help you with."

Meanwhile...

Julia pics a present for herself and spins the little spinner on it. From his vantage, he can see that it lands on "Nice"

Ookalf wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:And lo, there it was, in sparkling purple paper. The spinner at the top had to be used before it could be opened, though.

Hm... *Yvette gives the spinner a spin!*

The spinner stopped on "Neutral" meaning that her present could be both good and bad depending on how she used it...

Blaze wrote:Jean reads the note, a slow grin spreading across her face.

"Justice!"

She grabs a lump of coal and hurls it at Roman!

The lump of coal sinks into Roman's back and she can suddenly feel him under her power.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:55 am

Elliot peered down at the shirt, but smiled at Julia's excited tone. "I guess I can handle that", he said, tucking the wand back into his jeans. "Although now I feel a little bad... you didn't really get a present since I just undid it with my wand". Hearing Roman's warning, he turned slightly, "Why not?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 am

Roman's body slims down, his chest growing out and his hair growing out and becoming blond. His outfit becomes a skimpy Santa outfit as his face becomes soft and feminine, leaving him looking like so.

Her mind undergoes changes, leaving her bubbly and happy, full of Christmas cheer!

"There! A much more cheerful Santa." Jean says with a nod
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:58 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot peered down at the shirt, but smiled at Julia's excited tone. "I guess I can handle that", he said, tucking the wand back into his jeans. "Although now I feel a little bad... you didn't really get a present since I just undid it with my wand". Hearing Roman's warning, he turned slightly, "Why not?".

Roman, now a busty Santa girl smiled ad let loose a soft giggle.

"Because it becomes unstable!" She insisted. "I bet you don't have much for MP"

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot peered down at the shirt, but smiled at Julia's excited tone. "I guess I can handle that", he said, tucking the wand back into his jeans. "Although now I feel a little bad... you didn't really get a present since I just undid it with my wand". Hearing Roman's warning, he turned slightly, "Why not?".

She shrugged.

"With presents like that, who needs one."

With that, a red Christmas stocking fell between the two of them. It was labeled, simply, "Julia"

MEANWHILE

A cute little girl approached the scene, a massive, wrapped book clutched tightly at her chest.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:17 am

Jean puts her hands on her hips and nods at her deed. Upon seeing the little girl approach, she beams and kneels down to be on eye level with her.

"Hello there! Are you here to meet Santa?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 am

Elliot started to laugh as he saw what happened to Roman, "Ha! See how you like it!", he teased before looking back to Julia II with a bright smile. "Hey... what's this?", he asked as the red stocking fell down between them. "Looks like you will get a present after all... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 am

Blaze wrote:Jean puts her hands on her hips and nods at her deed. Upon seeing the little girl approach, she beams and kneels down to be on eye level with her.

"Hello there! Are you here to meet Santa?"

The little girl shook her head.

"I'm here to see the demonic servant of the Dark God Chaos." She said, before holding up five fingers, "And I'm this many years old."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot started to laugh as he saw what happened to Roman, "Ha! See how you like it!", he teased before looking back to Julia II with a bright smile. "Hey... what's this?", he asked as the red stocking fell down between them. "Looks like you will get a present after all... ".

She pulled out a piece of paper. Mores specifically, it was a letter addressed to her and sported "1 Arctic Circle, North Poll" as a return address.

"Dear Ms. Kovacs,

Due in large part to tampering by the Demonic Being who calls himself Roman McMillan, it is our understanding that you did not receive a satisfactory present and were awarded a naughty one instead of a nice one. Upon checking your file, (No. A489C6-J3901) it has been determined by this council that your current karmic status is actually "Nice". As such, it is the role of this council to grant you a new gift and extend our sincerest apologies. for any inconvenience your demonic transformation may have caused.

Sincerely,

Counsel of the Clause"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 am

Jean blinkblinks and raises an eyebrow.

"Is... is that so?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:30 am

"What does it say, Julia?", asked Elliot, coming beside her so he could read the letter. "Oh, wow. See, I said you were the nicest person in the whole of Muffinvile. I wonder what your new present is going to be. Is there anything else in the stocking?". He peered down into it, trying to see for himself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 am

Blaze wrote:Jean blinkblinks and raises an eyebrow.

"Is... is that so?"

The little girl nodded.

"My Allfather said I'm not spose' to talk to strangers." She said, "What's your name?"

Harri-chan wrote:"What does it say, Julia?", asked Elliot, coming beside her so he could read the letter. "Oh, wow. See, I said you were the nicest person in the whole of Muffinvile. I wonder what your new present is going to be. Is there anything else in the stocking?". He peered down into it, trying to see for himself.

She reached deep into the stocking and pulled out a ticket.

"Redeemable for One Sister" it read on it

Julia gasped. "I've...I've always wanted a...a sister."

She sounded almost choked up at this.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse