The Giving Season

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Giving Season

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:29 pm

I need you to make a hit on someone." he said, "Not kill her, exactly, but get her out of my way. She's usually surrounded by machines and computers, so once you upload yourself into her network it shouldn't be too hard."

"Ah...So ye be needin' ta ...control...her access to ye. Sounds like my kinna mischief. Canna ye get me tha Lassies details here, or do ye need ta have me gittin it fer ye as well?" Moria asks, her celtic lilt slowly starting to shift into much cleaner english...

meanwhile...

Julia smiles as her gift lands on "Nice". A little note pops up and she reads it.

"Score!" She shouted.

Then, she began growing...

Mic flinches back a bit from the glow as they watch Julia start to shift, the oversized duster moves funny as they do so...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"Ah...So ye be needin' ta ...control...her access to ye. Sounds like my kinna mischief. Canna ye get me tha Lassies details here, or do ye need ta have me gittin it fer ye as well?" Moria asks, her celtic lilt slowly starting to shift into much cleaner english...

Mic flinches back a bit from the glow as they watch Julia start to shift, the oversized duster moves funny as they do so...

"You can't go into people." Roman explained, "But you can updload your body and mind into any machine you come across. Anyway, the girl is Sera Brightwall. She's usually in that blasted development room, which I can't enter. Mayhap you can though, with a ride over a few modems and a machine or two."

Meanwhile...

Julia I began to grow and change. Her clothes changed as well. They matured and settled against her new form as she grew to a whole 19 years of age. Almost 20! She apparently was caught somewhere between normal and her cursed form: younger than she ought to be, and more provocative and feminine as well, but nowhere near the exaggerated way she'd existed as the schoolgirl.

Ookalf wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"One wish ring:

Ring good for exactly one wish per wearer. Once the wish is made, the ring is useless to the wisher, limiting him/her to the use of one wish...unless he/she is clever enough to find a loophole. All valid wishes will cause a "glow" in the ring"

A wishing ring... *Yvette removes one of her gloves and slips the ring on her finger as she ponders what to do with it.*

"Are you going to try to get more wishes out of it?" Roman asked with a giddy smile

Blaze wrote:"Okay... do you have a nickname? The Arbiter is kind of a mouthful." Jean says with a smile

She shook her head, "My name's Arbiter! Alldaddy named me that cuz' I make boo-boos caused by inter-celestial creatures and pan-dimensional beings all better!"

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:"An incarnater? What an odd-sounding thing..." He quirks an eyebrow. "Better be careful with it... it might transform you instead of the target, or something!"

He continues to glance about. "Oh... that must be Sam's present over there," he says, pointing out the box. "Maybe you should hold onto it in case he returns, or something..."

While the two talk, Mischa idly pulls the ribbons and paper off of his present, opening it up to take a look inside!

Rosetta toggled a switch on it. It moved up and down changing the word before incarnator from "Pre" to "Re"

Mischa's present falls open revealing a beautiful heart necklace and a note.

"The Giving Necklace:

Put this necklace on a man
He can be anything he can and can't
Put this necklace on a girl
And tell her to be anything in the world

Horribly written and cliche poem aside, the implication was obvious: whoever wore the necklace would be whatever someone else wanted him/her to be.

Rosetta stood up, holding a box.

"He got me lingerie!" She cooed. "It's so...sexy. It even had a sweet note with it!"

Alexis wrote:
You know people make the best presents, especially Mischas!

"In due time!" Roman said with a grin, staring at the frilly garment Rosetta was swooning over.
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:50 pm

"Right... I understand. And where is this 'Allfather' now? Don't tell me he let you wander off on your own!" Jean says looking rather cross
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"Are you going to try to get more wishes out of it?" Roman asked with a giddy smile

Perhaps... I don't suppose you'd tell me how I could to that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Rosetta toggled a switch on it. It moved up and down changing the word before incarnator from "Pre" to "Re"

Mischa's present falls open revealing a beautiful heart necklace and a note.

"The Giving Necklace:

Put this necklace on a man
He can be anything he can and can't
Put this necklace on a girl
And tell her to be anything in the world

Horribly written and cliche poem aside, the implication was obvious: whoever wore the necklace would be whatever someone else wanted him/her to be.

Rosetta stood up, holding a box.

"He got me lingerie!" She cooed. "It's so...sexy. It even had a sweet note with it!"

Mischa blinks. This necklace seems almost familiar, with its effects. Hmmm...

He glances sidelong at Rosetta, curious what she's talking about. "Oh... lingerie? Is that from Sam?" he asks. "What does the note say?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am

He finds it quite impossible to open, as the spinner (which can be described in greater detail in earlier parts of the thread) seals the paper shut. It must be spun before it can be opened!

Alto blinks a bit at this, staring at the spinner with 'naughty', 'nice', and the other area. Curious, he gives the thing a spin~
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

"You can't go into people." Roman explained, "But you can updload your body and mind into any machine you come across. Anyway, the girl is Sera Brightwall. She's usually in that blasted development room, which I can't enter. Mayhap you can though, with a ride over a few modems and a machine or two."

Moria strokes her chin in thought for a moment, then grins as she remembers..."People here aren't alway human. I think I know just the personality that will intrigue ms brightwall as well" Moria says in a cultured tone, her English now sounding Proper and educated...

Meanwhile...

Julia I began to grow and change. Her clothes changed as well. They matured and settled against her new form as she grew to a whole 19 years of age. Almost 20! She apparently was caught somewhere between normal and her cursed form: younger than she ought to be, and more provocative and feminine as well, but nowhere near the exaggerated way she'd existed as the schoolgirl.

Mic's body twitches and almost lurches to Julia, the hungry growl escaping from their mouth..."Damn you Roman...you knew this would happen." and suddenly, Mic jumps at the bimboed Santa girl...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:17 am

"Well, I'm sure you'll make the right choice", he said, giving the girl another soft hug. "I was wondering... if you'd like to hang out today? It's been a while since we got to spend time together properly... what do you think?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Gifts ehh? *Walks up.* Well might as well see what I got this year.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:36 pm

((By God, I will update at least one thread tonight))

Rei-chan wrote:Gifts ehh? *Walks up.* Well might as well see what I got this year.

"Here you go." Roman said in a giggly voice. "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Harri-chan wrote:"Well, I'm sure you'll make the right choice", he said, giving the girl another soft hug. "I was wondering... if you'd like to hang out today? It's been a while since we got to spend time together properly... what do you think?".

She looked around. "Sure. But I think I ought to pick a sister first. Any ideas?"

Moria strokes her chin in thought for a moment, then grins as she remembers..."People here aren't alway human. I think I know just the personality that will intrigue ms brightwall as well" Moria says in a cultured tone, her English now sounding Proper and educated...

"Alright." Roman said, "Happy hunting then."

Mic's body twitches and almost lurches to Julia, the hungry growl escaping from their mouth..."Damn you Roman...you knew this would happen." and suddenly, Mic jumps at the bimboed Santa girl...

Roman twisted away. She's been made busty and giggly, but wasn't quite a bimbo by any means.

"What is your problem?" She asked, sharply

KonokoHasano wrote:
He finds it quite impossible to open, as the spinner (which can be described in greater detail in earlier parts of the thread) seals the paper shut. It must be spun before it can be opened!

Alto blinks a bit at this, staring at the spinner with 'naughty', 'nice', and the other area. Curious, he gives the thing a spin~

It lands on "Neutral" and the box falls open. Inside, there is a mirror and a note.

Mischa blinks. This necklace seems almost familiar, with its effects. Hmmm...

He glances sidelong at Rosetta, curious what she's talking about. "Oh... lingerie? Is that from Sam?" he asks. "What does the note say?"

"To dearest Rosie," She read, ignoring how much she hated being called that, "A little gift to make you look as beautiful as you deserve."

"Isn't that sweet?" She asked, "What did you get?"

Ookalf wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"Are you going to try to get more wishes out of it?" Roman asked with a giddy smile

Perhaps... I don't suppose you'd tell me how I could to that?

"It's all in how you phraise your one wish." She said, "Maybe if you can't get anymore wishes yourself, you can have some control over the ones others get."

Blaze wrote:"Right... I understand. And where is this 'Allfather' now? Don't tell me he let you wander off on your own!" Jean says looking rather cross

She smiled, "Alldaddy knows that I can take care of myself when baddies do bad things."

She looked over to Roman, "Chaos Demon baddy is going to find out reeeeeaaaaaly soon."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"It's all in how you phrase your one wish." She said, "Maybe if you can't get anymore wishes yourself, you can have some control over the ones others get."

I see... *Yvette taps the ring as she tries to decide what to wish for.*

(Man, I never know what to do with stuff like this...)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Jean look over at Roman and giggles.

"No need to worry about that. I already punished him~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:40 am

It lands on "Neutral" and the box falls open. Inside, there is a mirror and a note.

"... a mirror?" He asked with a blink as he took it out. He then looked at the note.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 am

*Sets to open the present.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Elliot gave his shoulders a shrug as he looked around, "Well.. the obvious choice would be her... ", he said, pointing to the schoolgirl Julia.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse