Circe's Eatery

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Eatery

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Edna watched her, and then nodded her head, turning back to Linda, "She seems... dedicated... ", she murmured, before smiling at the other waitress. "I guess it's time to get that uniform, huh?".

Yeah, she's kinda like that. Not too sociable or anything... Anyway, uniforms! *Linda leads Edna past the kitchen to a door labeled "UNIFORMS". Inside, she finds a large-ish room containing several costumes of the sorts the waitresses outside had been wearing.* They all adjust to fit, so just pick whatever you like!

AmbushCat wrote:Nobee: You ain't gonna release me even if I tell you, so why should I even bother?

Because I can make you miserable if you don't tell me?
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Edna stepped inside, looking over the huge selection of costumes. "Wow... I've never seen so many clothes", she murmured. After a while, she picked out a sky blue cheerleading dress that was pretty short. Chewing her bottom lip, she searched a bit more and found a pair of lycra panties in the same colour. Blushing at Linda, she then began to change, and in a few minutes was dressed, "My panties are gonna be showing a lot... aren't they?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Because I can make you miserable if you don't tell me?

Nobee: You're already making me miserable. You think I'm gonna tell you about any vials of itching powder? Get your head screwed on straight. Gaw!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Edna stepped inside, looking over the huge selection of costumes. "Wow... I've never seen so many clothes", she murmured. After a while, she picked out a sky blue cheerleading dress that was pretty short. Chewing her bottom lip, she searched a bit more and found a pair of lycra panties in the same colour. Blushing at Linda, she then began to change, and in a few minutes was dressed, "My panties are gonna be showing a lot... aren't they?".

*Linda looks over Edna's outfit.* Probably, if you're not careful... Are you sure you don't want anything longer?

AmbushCat wrote:Nobee: You're already making me miserable. You think I'm gonna tell you about any vials of itching powder? Get your head screwed on straight. Gaw!

...What itching powder?
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:56 pm

"I look best in this colour... ", she said, giving the dress a slight tug, before shrugging her shoulders, "... and I did pick the matching underwear... that's what cheerleaders do, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:03 pm

...What itching powder?

Nobee: Got some of it in the hand you're grabbing, yeah. I ain't saying jack, queen, or king about it, ya hear?

((OOC: Enclosed in his hand, I should clarify.))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"I look best in this colour... ", she said, giving the dress a slight tug, before shrugging her shoulders, "... and I did pick the matching underwear... that's what cheerleaders do, right?".

*Linda shrugs.* I don't know... But if you're sure about the costume, we can go check on your food now.

AmbushCat wrote:Nobee: Got some of it in the hand you're grabbing, yeah. I ain't saying jack, queen, or king about it, ya hear?

((OOC: Enclosed in his hand, I should clarify.))

Yes, you are clearly far too smart for that... *Circe stands up and drags Nobee outside.*
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Edna nodded her head, flicking her hair back over her shoulders before following Linda out from the costume room. "Thanks for showing me around, Linda. I'd suggest we hang out after work, but... ", she trailed off, blushing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Yes, you are clearly far too smart for that... *Circe stands up and drags Nobee outside.*

Nobee: Yeah, I rock like a Foreigner at a Stone Temple Pilots convention.

*With his free hand, Nobee tries to snip at Circe's hair with a tiny pair of scissors.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Edna nodded her head, flicking her hair back over her shoulders before following Linda out from the costume room. "Thanks for showing me around, Linda. I'd suggest we hang out after work, but... ", she trailed off, blushing.

But... you're going to be a kid for a while, right? *Linda closes the door behind them as they leave the costume room.*

AmbushCat wrote:Nobee: Yeah, I rock like a Foreigner at a Stone Temple Pilots convention.

*With his free hand, Nobee tries to snip at Circe's hair with a tiny pair of scissors.*

*Circe grabs Nobee's wrist with her own free hand.* Not happening.
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Edna nodded her head, rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah... you heard about that, huh?", she asked with a wince as she followed Linda. "As soon as I walk out the doors I go back to being... um... I think about seven... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm

*Circe grabs Nobee's wrist with her own free hand.* Not happening.

Nobee: Look, I like your style, lady, but I think you're getting a little too familiar.

*A quiet sound like that of glass breaking can be heard from the itching powder hand.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Edna nodded her head, rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah... you heard about that, huh?", she asked with a wince as she followed Linda. "As soon as I walk out the doors I go back to being... um... I think about seven... ".

Yeah, sounds rough... *While they're both talking, Cherry comes up to Edna carrying a tray with a stack of waffles, a bottle of maple syrup, and a glass of orange juice.*

You're the one who needed these, right?

AmbushCat wrote:Nobee: Look, I like your style, lady, but I think you're getting a little too familiar.

*A quiet sound like that of glass breaking can be heard from the itching powder hand.*

...Shut up. *Circe opens the door, lets go of Nobee outside, and goes back into the building.*
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah, sounds rough... *While they're both talking, Cherry comes up to Edna carrying a tray with a stack of waffles, a bottle of maple syrup, and a glass of orange juice.*

You're the one who needed these, right?

Ellen: ...Indeed. Thank you, ma'am. *accepts the food*

Elk: *stares at the ceiling, pointing at it dramatically* Curse you and your ability to make a horse appear out of thin air!

...Shut up. *Circe opens the door, lets go of Nobee outside, and goes back into the building.*

*A few seconds after she re-enters, she should notice that the hand she'd initially grabbed Nobee with is beginning to itch.*

((OOC: For those paying attention, the underlined portion never happened. I saw one name and thought it meant another. Why I thought it was clever to give a temporarily child another E- name, I don't know. Grrrr...! :x ))
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:21 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Ellen: ...Indeed. Thank you, ma'am. *accepts the food*

Elk: *stares at the ceiling, pointing at it dramatically* Curse you and your ability to make a horse appear out of thin air!

(Erm, that one was directed at Edna...)
Circe

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse