Circe's Eatery

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Circe's Eatery

Postby Circe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:24 pm

*A bit down the road from Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders, a mysterious restaurant opens its doors. Outside it lies a sign - "Circe's Eatery! Your #1 source of transformative meals!" ...OK, maybe it's not that mysterious, but still! It's new and worth checking out, right?*
Circe

Re: Circe's Eatery

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Elliot had seen an advert for the new restaurant, and decided to pay a visit. He was dressed in a warm, white hooded top and a pair of loose jeans, with pale blue sneakers on his feet, and his long blonde hair was loose. For a while, he hung about outside, peering through the window before finally venturing into the building...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 pm

*Inside the building, Elliot will see that it is indeed a restaurant! Tables and booths are strewn about the area, and a bar runs along one wall. Cute waitresses in themed costumes go from table to table, making sure everything's set up properly - teachers, police officers, Santas, nurses... Also visible is a door in the far back, labeled ARCADE in big, red letters. Most significant for now, though, is probably the blonde woman seated at a small table next to the door - Circe herself!* Ah, our first customer of the day... Take a seat wherever you like, and someone will be with you eventually.
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Elliot hesitated slightly as the blonde woman told him to take a seat. He chewed his bottom lip and glanced around the restaurant before nodding, "Okay... ". Wandering further inside, his blue gaze wandered several times as cute waitresses went passed. Finding a booth along the side of the room, he sat down and waited.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:36 pm

*Risk, in full Game Master attire, appears in a swirl of plastic marbles just inside the entrance.*

Of course.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot hesitated slightly as the blonde woman told him to take a seat. He chewed his bottom lip and glanced around the restaurant before nodding, "Okay... ". Wandering further inside, his blue gaze wandered several times as cute waitresses went passed. Finding a booth along the side of the room, he sat down and waited.

*After a moment, a rather busty woman in a yellow cheerleader dress comes by and places a menu in front of Elliot.* So, hi! My name's Linda, and I'll be your server today... Would you like a moment to flip through that menu there?

AmbushCat wrote:*Risk, in full Game Master attire, appears in a swirl of plastic marbles just inside the entrance.*

Of course.

Hello, Risk. I should've figured you'd show up... I take it you know the drill?
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Elliot's smile brightened when the busty cheerleader came over to the table. Glancing at the menu, he shook his head, "Actually... I'd rather ask your opinion. I was thinking of bringing a girl here next week... a girl I really like. So I was wondering... if you could bring me something that would make me... have more luck with women? You know? Make me more interesting to them and all that stuff?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

*Linda thoughtfully taps her chin.* Hm... What's this friend of yours like?
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

"Oh, she's really great. She's pretty, and very, very smart", he explained with a smile, unable to resist admiring Linda's skirt as she stood there beside the booth. "Hey... do you actually know any cheers?", he asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:46 pm

*Linda shakes her head, apparently either not noticing or not caring about how Elliot's looking at her.* Nah, I'm afraid the cheerleader thing's just a costume... I make it work though, don't you think?
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:49 pm

"Oh yeah, definitely", he agreed with a nod. "You're one of the best looking cheerleaders I've ever seen", he grinned. "So... you think you can bring me something that will help my popularity with the women of muffinville?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Maybe... I'll have to ask the girls in the kitchen what they think. Can I get anything else for you?
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:05 pm

"Uh... could I get a banana milkshake? Thanks", he smiled, and settled back in the booth. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a phone and began playing games, occasionally glancing over to the arcade sign, or watching different waitresses go about their business.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:14 pm

*Linda coughs lightly.* Er... I think I might need to clarify something here. Y'see, when ya get a transformation here, it's generally the drink that does it, so... Do you want any food to go with that milkshake?
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:16 pm

"Ohh... right... well, scratch the shake. Just bring whatever you think is suitable for a drink, along with... a cheeseburger and fries", he said, hesitating slightly, "... wait, make that a double cheeseburger and fries".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse