Circe's Eatery

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Eatery

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 pm

((OOC: ... ... *smacks his head against a computer cabinet* Curtis, you nimnull...

...Alright. I edited that post to make it clear that the kids' comments are no longer part of the official canon, so to speak.))
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 am

Edna nodded her head, taking the tray, syrup and orange juice from the chef. "Thanks, Cherry. These smell great", she smiled at the woman before walking back out and set the food and drink down infront of Ellen. "Here you go, Ellen... made just for you. What do you all think of my outfit?", she asked, turning around in a circle for them to see. Apparently she was more comfortable in a female body than her earlier protests would have suggested.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 pm

AmbushCat wrote:((OOC: ... ... *smacks his head against a computer cabinet* Curtis, you nimnull...

...Alright. I edited that post to make it clear that the kids' comments are no longer part of the official canon, so to speak.))

(Eh heh... Sorry about that.)

AmbushCat wrote:*A few seconds after she re-enters, she should notice that the hand she'd initially grabbed Nobee with is beginning to itch.*

... *Realizing what's probably happened, Circe curses under her breath and pulls out a hankerchief to wipe her hands.*
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Edna nodded her head, taking the tray, syrup and orange juice from the chef. "Thanks, Cherry. These smell great", she smiled at the woman before walking back out and set the food and drink down infront of Ellen. "Here you go, Ellen... made just for you. What do you all think of my outfit?", she asked, turning around in a circle for them to see. Apparently she was more comfortable in a female body than her earlier protests would have suggested.

Ellen: ...Thank you. *pours the syrup over the waffles, but pauses before she takes any bites* ... ...It'll do for working here, I guess. I'm afraid I don't have much fashion sense.

Elk: Eau de Denim, now available at your local Target.

*Amber chuckles a bit at the comment before turning to Edna.*

Well, I'll admit to being unsure about it, but in light of the Eatery's dress code, I'll let it pass. ...Say, Edna? Before I forget, I wanted to let you know that we're having a pizza party tonight. It'll give you a chance to meet the rest of the family.

(Eh heh... Sorry about that.)

((OOC: Eh, it's okay. My own fault for misreading it to start with.))

... *Realizing what's probably happened, Circe curses under her breath and pulls out a hankerchief to wipe her hands.*

*Thankfully, a bit of cleaning is all it takes. Probably could've been worse, in retrospect.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Edna smiled down at Ellen and Elk, before glancing towards Amber. She blushed a little, before nodding her head, "I love pizza... ". Her smile remained as she looked over the young woman that was to be her Mother for the next few months, and after a moment or two of silence, she spoke again, "Thanks, Amber... that would be really nice".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Thankfully, a bit of cleaning is all it takes. Probably could've been worse, in retrospect.*

...Hah. *Circe sits back at her counter and waits for anything else that might need her attention.*
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Edna smiled down at Ellen and Elk, before glancing towards Amber. She blushed a little, before nodding her head, "I love pizza... ". Her smile remained as she looked over the young woman that was to be her Mother for the next few months, and after a moment or two of silence, she spoke again, "Thanks, Amber... that would be really nice".

You're welcome.

((OOC: And, of course, the thread for it is here whenever you're ready. :mrgreen: ))

Now then, let's see... the bedrooms on the ground floor are all taken, so you'll have to share a room in the basement with my youngest. The housekeeper lives down there too, but you probably won't see him much.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse