Julia Gets Schooled

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Julia Gets Schooled

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
By the time he'd reached his desk, Mike had finished his transformation into a pretty, leggy young girl

"How are you feeling, dear?"

"Hmm...Kind of wish these were a bit bigger and that I had shoes on," said Mike as she moved a strand of hair from her face after pointing to her chest. She then giggled a bit and made herself comfortable in the chair. "Still I am feeling find. Though, mind reminding me what we have to do again?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 am

"Yeah... ", he murmured, unable to stop thoughts of a cheerleading Julia filling his head as he turned to lead her along the corridor, and once more offered his hand to the girl. "You know... you do look really nice in a skirt, Julia... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 am

Dact just sighs... and looks around for an exit to the school.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Anonymouse » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:19 pm

"Woman..."

She lowers her voice at the mutter, not wanting to have this go on her record...but nods quietly, slipping away from the man Truth be told, the library did sound appealing...
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:16 pm

((Ack! Sorry... I misread last time and missed Harri's post. Sorry again! @__@))

*The ninja glances back to the girl... and frowns. Whatever was going on, it appeared that those within the school were clearly involved.*
Sorry my dear, but I really don't have time to play games today...
*Darting towards the switch on the far side of the room, he tries to give it a more detailed look as he approached*
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 am

"I assure you it's not a game... ", she smiled, following as he tried to escape. "I really need to see your ID card or you're going to have to come with me. This is a school, we can't just have strange people running around. This is your last chance... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:47 pm

*He smiles to the girl, jumping back out of her reach*
I'm just your friendly local cybernetic ninja. No need to be so strict about me poking my head around...
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:32 pm

"Don't say I didn't warn you... ", said the pink-haired girl as Mendo jumped back from her grasp. She didn't make any further attempt to grab at him again, but stood on the spot, adjusting her glasses before folding her arms across her chest. Her eyes narrowed at Mendo, and a felt a shiver run down his spine... and a tingle spread out through his body.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 pm

*He raises his eyebrow as the tingle spreads through the body*
Girl, I don't want to hurt you... But what did you just do?
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:52 pm

"Hurt me? You're already in enough trouble without starting fights", said the pink-haired Prefect with a smug grin. Mendo would suddenly feel very, VERY dizzy, like the whole room was spinning rapidly, but the ground, walls and ceiling were all going in different directions. Blonde spread through his hair as it grew out in length and thickness, before being tied up in a high ponytail with a black ribbon.

His top tightened in most places, becoming a snug, white cotton blouse, with puffed shoulders, and a black ribbon tied in a bow at the neck. This happened just a moment before his shoulders, torso and arms all slimmed down, with the mass seemingly re-distributed to his chest as a pair of breasts suddenly swelled out to strain against the blouse.

His pants shrunk up his legs, until they didn't even cover half of his thighs, and then burst open into a green, pleated skirt, revealing a hint of smooth, hairless flesh, along with white cotton thigh-high socks and a pair of polished black Mary Janes on his feet. The tingling continued as his hips pushed out, and his butt and thigh grew more plump, before a sharp tug between the thighs signalled the end of Mendo's transformation into a schoolgirl.

As her dizziness eased, she'd find a beige satchel hanging from her shoulder, which included all manner of school books and stationary, along with a new ID card that had her picture, her name as Mendi, and showed she was in the twelfth grade, along with being the president of the Kendo Club.

"Now... are you coming with me or am I going to have to give you detention?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 am

*Mendo stumbles as he is hit with a wave of vertigo, catching herself on the wall to hold herself up*
What the?... How'd you do that? Turn me back this instant! I was just looking around!
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:25 pm

"So where is this Julia person?" asked Mike as she played with a strand of her hair. She seemed to have doze off for a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 pm

"Look, Missy... I don't care what grade you're in, I'm the one with a prefect badge, and that means you listen to me, got that? Now the Head Master is giving a talk in the main hall and every student is required to attend". She turned and started to walk away, only to pause and glance back, "Now!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse