Julia Gets Schooled

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Julia Gets Schooled

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:15 am

The woman hesitates, stealing just a glance at herself...frowning at her clipboard. That...wasn't....right....was it?

"Well I--do stop trying to confuse the subject! I fear that you're going to have to shut down this operation at once!"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:16 am

*Mendo enters the school, his internal scanners trying to figure out why the heck the place was giving off such strange energy readings... He glances around, looking for a front office or some other area he can begin his investigation.*
Now... What the devil is going on here...
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:25 am

Mendi-chan wrote:*Mendo enters the school, his internal scanners trying to figure out why the heck the place was giving off such strange energy readings... He glances around, looking for a front office or some other area he can begin his investigation.*
Now... What the devil is going on here...

Instead of a front office, there was a large classroom with a number of people. There were three exits to it, and if he played his cards right he might be able to get to one of them without being noticed...

Anonymouse wrote:The woman hesitates, stealing just a glance at herself...frowning at her clipboard. That...wasn't....right....was it?

"Well I--do stop trying to confuse the subject! I fear that you're going to have to shut down this operation at once!"

Roman put an arm around her.

"Now, dear. I have no doubt that you would make tremendous school management someday." He said, "But right now, I'm the superintendent and the only one who can shut the school down. Now go have a seat at a desk, or explore around."

He walked her around the room, and a glance in a mirror revealed that she was now a girl no older than 15 and small and skinny to boot. Her womanly curves had fled with her years, leaving her an unusually bright child.

Blaze wrote:Nova rapidly nods and walks away rapidly, her cheeks still burning hot from being flirted with.

From a door to her left, she could smell chlorine. From one strait ahead, the sounds of the outdoors could be heard, and the smell of food wafted from the one on the far side of the room.

Harri-chan wrote:Leading her around the corner, out of sight of Roman and the other students, he stopped and turned to look at her in suprise. "I... you know I do... you know I've always liked you, Julia... but it only feels good if it's really you, and not someone magic messing with your head...". He reached out, brushing loose hair back from her face, "Is that really something you want to try? I mean... we can still keep Roman from playing his game, and still enjoy ourselves, right?".

She shook her head in confusion.

"I'm not sure." She said, looking to him for an answer, "I mean. I don't know what'll happen to me...but I really want to just reach out and kiss you. You're so cute! It's all my new girly side talking..."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:27 am

*He blinks in surprise... Well... that shouldn't be there... Backpedaling, he tries to make his way out of one of the side exits with all the ninja stealth he can muster.*
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:29 am

Elliot started to lean towards her, but stopped himself at her last sentence. It looked as if it actually caused him physical discomfort to resist her charms, but he shook his head and gently grasped his shoulders, "That all new girly side isn't you, Julia... I promised I'd do my best to protect you... and I don't think kissing you right now would be protecting you... ", he sighed. "Maybe... if you still remember any of this when it's over... we could try then... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:32 am

The woman--or, the girl rather, stares for a long moment.

"I...this...Don't think I'll be fooled!"

Her face flushes, and she pulls her notebook into her chest.

"You won't get out of this by making me look like some...schoolgirl--though I'll add that to your list of offenses!"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:37 am

Nova sniffs the air and smells chlorine and food. Following her nose, she heads through the door the smell of food is wafting out of!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:56 am

Blaze wrote:Nova sniffs the air and smells chlorine and food. Following her nose, she heads through the door the smell of food is wafting out of!

Opening the door, she finds a large cafeteria at her disposal. The smells coming out currently are of breakfast, which is displayed beautifully on a large buffet line.

Anonymouse wrote:The woman--or, the girl rather, stares for a long moment.

"I...this...Don't think I'll be fooled!"

Her face flushes, and she pulls her notebook into her chest.

"You won't get out of this by making me look like some...schoolgirl--though I'll add that to your list of offenses!"

"Go." He insisted, "Or I'll have to give you a detention for arguing me. You're such a well behaved student...you wouldn't want to ruin your perfect record, would you?"

At those words, a twinge of fear spiked through the girl. She'd had a perfect school record all her life. Already in High School and not even so much as a time out! Arguing with him could get her a detention!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot started to lean towards her, but stopped himself at her last sentence. It looked as if it actually caused him physical discomfort to resist her charms, but he shook his head and gently grasped his shoulders, "That all new girly side isn't you, Julia... I promised I'd do my best to protect you... and I don't think kissing you right now would be protecting you... ", he sighed. "Maybe... if you still remember any of this when it's over... we could try then... ".

She nodded, some clarity coming to her with those words.

"Thank you, Elliot." She said in a low, sincere voice.

Mendi-chan wrote:*He blinks in surprise... Well... that shouldn't be there... Backpedaling, he tries to make his way out of one of the side exits with all the ninja stealth he can muster.*

And as he breaks through the nearest door, he finds himself in a gymnasium that smells vaguely like a pool. It's also completely empty, save for himself. From here, he could probably explore a bit more.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:00 am

Nova approaches the buffet, a low growl emitting from her stomach.

"Smells good..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:04 am

The girl hesitates. He couldn't...give her...detention. Could he? The thought was muddling--she had firm memories of being a woman with a career...and yet, she found herself gulping.

"N...nnno, of course not."

Quieting, she indeed, goes--away from the man and his words, pushing at her glasses uncertainly. She'd dodged a bullet there...but this place was still working illegally, right?
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 am

His smiled returned, "No need to thank me. This is what friends do for each other, and we're friends, right?", he asked, peering back into the hall to see Roman frightening some poor schoolgirl with threats of detention. "All schools have some kind of workshop, right? I bet that would cheer you up and keep you focused on the real you", he suggested as he looked up and down the corridor. "Only problem is finding it...".

Meanwhile, there was the sound of a throat being cleared behind Mendo. Should he turn, he'd find a pink-haired schoolgirl stood there. "Excuse me... but you seem lost", she said, his ninja stealth apparently failing him. She reached out to place her hand on his arm, "Where's your ID card?", she asked, looking him over.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 am

"Young lady huh? I guess I might as well," said Mike as he walked towards as chair in the front. He 'the looked down and sa his bare feet and frowned. He then place a hand over his chest and shook his head. Eventually he took a seat.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 pm

*The cybernetic ninja looks about, confirming that he is indeed alone before he begins to run some scans on the surrounding area. His forearm seems to pop open with a slight metallic 'clink', the panel folding back and revealing an antennae that shoots a small white light over the room... trying to detect any anomalies.*
Let's see what we can uncover here.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:01 am

Mendi-chan wrote:*The cybernetic ninja looks about, confirming that he is indeed alone before he begins to run some scans on the surrounding area. His forearm seems to pop open with a slight metallic 'clink', the panel folding back and revealing an antennae that shoots a small white light over the room... trying to detect any anomalies.*
Let's see what we can uncover here.

There seems to be a switch at the far end that has some of transformational effect on the rest of the room...

And perhaps, now that he's been spotted, it would be a good time to go for it!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Young lady huh? I guess I might as well," said Mike as he walked towards as chair in the front. He 'the looked down and sa his bare feet and frowned. He then place a hand over his chest and shook his head. Eventually he took a seat.

By the time he'd reached his desk, Mike had finished his transformation into a pretty, leggy young girl

"How are you feeling, dear?"

[url]His smiled returned, "No need to thank me. This is what friends do for each other, and we're friends, right?", he asked, peering back into the hall to see Roman frightening some poor schoolgirl with threats of detention. "All schools have some kind of workshop, right? I bet that would cheer you up and keep you focused on the real you", he suggested as he looked up and down the corridor. "Only problem is finding it...".[/url]

She shook her head

"I don't think that this school would have anything like that." She said, "But if we can find a locker room, some sports practice might help bring back the tomboy in me."

Meanwhile, there was the sound of a throat being cleared behind Mendo. Should he turn, he'd find a pink-haired schoolgirl stood there. "Excuse me... but you seem lost", she said, his ninja stealth apparently failing him. She reached out to place her hand on his arm, "Where's your ID card?", she asked, looking him over.

The ninja, for whatever reason, doesn't appear to notice her...

"Perhaps something more stern is in order." Her father's voice suggested.

Anonymouse wrote:The girl hesitates. He couldn't...give her...detention. Could he? The thought was muddling--she had firm memories of being a woman with a career...and yet, she found herself gulping.

"N...nnno, of course not."

Quieting, she indeed, goes--away from the man and his words, pushing at her glasses uncertainly. She'd dodged a bullet there...but this place was still working illegally, right?

"Perhaps a brainy girl like you would be more comfortable in the library." Roman suggested, helpfully

Blaze wrote:Nova approaches the buffet, a low growl emitting from her stomach.

"Smells good..."

There are trays of scrambled eggs, hash brows, bacon, pancakes, waffles, cereal, donuts...you name it! All of it looked as though it had been laid out just for her!
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

Nova wastes no time! Grabbing a plate she starts loading up her plate with food!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse