Julia Gets Schooled

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Julia Gets Schooled

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Nova meeps and goes even more red!

"U-Uhm... t-thank you..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
((Sorry))

"I'm sure you're very proud to be accepted into our school." He said with a grin

Mike might notice, as the hat comes off, that a spill of bright blue hair came with it. It dropped down past his thin waist to land about his bare thigh.

Wait...what?!

(I am upset! I demand better! haha)

"Meh...It is okay," said Mike with a sigh as he could see the strands of blue hair down the sides of his head. He saw that it went down to his bare thigh and looked surprised. He then puts the hat back on his head. "I see. I am guessing this is a fine school."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 am

The woman crosses her arms. Her expression doesn't change, but she is obviously unimpressed.

"Please be serious. Are you aware that this school is in violation of..."

She pausing, adjusting her glasses, and pulls out a clipboard.

"...Three Muffinian building codes?
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:54 am

Elliot nodded, and slowly turned to look towards the front. "I hope they hurry up... all this waiting around is getting boring", he muttered, before glancing around the hall as more people were transformed into students. "At least you're not the only schoolgirl around here, right... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:24 am

Blaze wrote:Nova meeps and goes even more red!

"U-Uhm... t-thank you..."

"Hands to yourself." Roman reminded the pair in a rather embarrassed way. Even the boy blushed at this.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot nodded, and slowly turned to look towards the front. "I hope they hurry up... all this waiting around is getting boring", he muttered, before glancing around the hall as more people were transformed into students. "At least you're not the only schoolgirl around here, right... ?".

"Cold comfort, eh?" She said with a grin, "And I at least started out a girl."

Anonymouse wrote:The woman crosses her arms. Her expression doesn't change, but she is obviously unimpressed.

"Please be serious. Are you aware that this school is in violation of..."

She pausing, adjusting her glasses, and pulls out a clipboard.

"...Three Muffinian building codes?

"And what would you know about Muffinville codes, young lady?" He asked her.

Looking at him, she might realize that he's gotten taller. I mean, that's why his face was getting further from her face, right?

Maiden Miki wrote:(I am upset! I demand better! haha)

"Meh...It is okay," said Mike with a sigh as he could see the strands of blue hair down the sides of his head. He saw that it went down to his bare thigh and looked surprised. He then puts the hat back on his head. "I see. I am guessing this is a fine school."

((Take you complaints up with the McMillan corporation : P ))

"It is indeed!" Roman said with a winning smile, "Now have a seat, young lady!"

His feet were suddenly bare, along with most of his legs, and he probably got the feeling as he walked that there was more moving around under the white button up shirt he wore than there probably should be.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:27 am

He nodded with a weak smile, "I'm kinda suprised he left me as a boy too". He glanced around one more time and then leaned closer. "I got an idea... why don't we go explore? Nothing much is happening around here anyway... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:42 am

Julia nodded.

"Stretching my legs would be great." She admitted, stretching them out to their full length, "What did you have in mind?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:46 am

Again, Elliot's eyes were drawn to her legs, and he stared at them with an almost fearful expression. "Um... you know, just take a look around. Plus, the less time we spend around Roman, the less chance of him getting do play his dumb game with you, right?", he said, climbing to his feet and offering his hand to her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:54 am

Julia looked at the hand invitingly but shook her head.

"It's probably best we don't touch or anything." She said, "I when a boy looks at me or touches me, it's like this...spark goes off."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 am

The woman sighs, leafing through her papers. "I'm 26, thank you...and just because the Muffinian legal system is a quagmire doesn't mean that the there aren't regu..."

She pauses, looking...up at him?

"...Lations."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 am

"Right... ", he said, pulling the hand back and rubbed at his neck with it. "You... you don't ever feel that way without his magic?", he asked in a slightly quieter voice as he went to lead her out from the hall where everyone was gathered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 am

Nova meeps and nods.

"Y-Yes sir... sorry sir..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:03 am

Julia blushed a bit at this.

"Boys weren't..." She paused struggling for the exact words she wanted, "Weren't really my thing. I guess I've always had other priorities."

A thought ran through her schoolgirl brain; part of her new nature kicking into her consciousness.

"Do you...wanna try?" She asked, "I mean...It'd be something new. Making it a priority."

Blaze wrote:Nova meeps and nods.

"Y-Yes sir... sorry sir..."

"Feel free to go wander around." He invited. "It seems like we'll be a bit late starting class. See what you can see."

Anonymouse wrote:The woman sighs, leafing through her papers. "I'm 26, thank you...and just because the Muffinian legal system is a quagmire doesn't mean that the there aren't regu..."

She pauses, looking...up at him?

"...Lations."

"26? Shooting a bit high, don't you think?" He said, "I know you're a bright, mature girl, but there's no need to go around lying about your age."

And that was true..wasn't it? It was probably very confusing at this point. One thing was certain, though: she wasn't wearing the same clothes. Her suit and gloves had faded to something no less formal, but much less adult feeling. Her clipboard, as well, had transformed into the kind of spiral notebook that a student would carry around.
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:07 am

Leading her around the corner, out of sight of Roman and the other students, he stopped and turned to look at her in suprise. "I... you know I do... you know I've always liked you, Julia... but it only feels good if it's really you, and not someone magic messing with your head...". He reached out, brushing loose hair back from her face, "Is that really something you want to try? I mean... we can still keep Roman from playing his game, and still enjoy ourselves, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:13 am

Nova rapidly nods and walks away rapidly, her cheeks still burning hot from being flirted with.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse