Julia Gets Schooled

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Julia Gets Schooled

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Julia, now transformed for a year into a sexy schoolgirl, wandered out of the arena in a very bad mood. She was swinging her hips unconsciously, showing off her new figure and fighting with her urge to surrender to her new, childish teenage instincts.

Then, suddenly, a schoolhouse appeared in her way. She tried to go around it, but felt herself compelled to go inside of the building where she found Roman waiting.

"Hello, my dear," He said to her, "Take a seat at the desk while I find a teacher for you."

"Screw you." She said flaty.

"That's no way to behave. I'll need to find an authority figure to put you in your proper place."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Julia Gets Schooled

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Not far from the school was a young man with a long black coat and a black top hat on his head. He seem to be sleeping. He soon began to stir a bit and opened his eyes.

"Hmm...Where did I sleep off this time?" asked Mike as he looked around. He saw that he was close to a school and said, "Man....I should really get more sleep."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Dact is wandering around as he usually does... and pauses as he sees an entire schoolhouse grow out of the ground from nothing! "Huh... how did that happen?" He mutters... and goes to check it out!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 pm

"Ah. Excellent." Roman said as he looked at Mike and Dact.

"I"m very glad to see you two." He said, beaming.

"Get out!" Julia warned
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"Ah. Excellent." Roman said as he looked at Mike and Dact.

"I"m very glad to see you two." He said, beaming.

"Get out!" Julia warned

"Yeah...Good to meet you too," said Mike as he got off the ground and looked at Roman. He rubbed his eyes for a bit and then said, "Anything I can help you with?"

Mike then peered over to see Julia and notice the skimpy schoolgirl outfit. He then raised an eyebrow and said to himself, "Well you know. Those outfits just get worse and worse."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:20 am

Dact blinks... and looks to Julia. "Whats going on here?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
"Yeah...Good to meet you too," said Mike as he got off the ground and looked at Roman. He rubbed his eyes for a bit and then said, "Anything I can help you with?"

Mike then peered over to see Julia and notice the skimpy schoolgirl outfit. He then raised an eyebrow and said to himself, "Well you know. Those outfits just get worse and worse."

Julia tried feebly to cover herself. "I don't have a whole lot of choice in the matter."

Roman smiled at Mike and asked "Do you like the look of her?"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks... and looks to Julia. "Whats going on here?"

"Julia's going to get an education." Roman answered for her. "And I think she needs a good teacher for it."

He waved a hand at Dact and he began to shift and change. His hair grows down his back, and his armor melted into a tight fitting vest and blouse. Finally, large breasts balloon on his chest and his pants shrank up into a miniskirt.

When it was over she had become a very pretty teacher

"You'll do a fine job, I think." Roman smiled.

"Dact!" Julia cried out, "Are you okay?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:37 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Julia tried feebly to cover herself. "I don't have a whole lot of choice in the matter."

Roman smiled at Mike and asked "Do you like the look of her?"

"Excuse me?" yawn Mike as he shook his head. "Oh her? Not really. It is something I admit but I do suggest she puts something else on seeing where she is at."

Mike then notice what happen to Dact and shrugged.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

Dact raises an eyebrow as a hand is waved towards him, then looks more alarmed as he begins changing! "Ack! S-stop it!" He says, looking down as his body grows more and more female... until he is left quite a busty teacher. "What is wrong with you?!" >.<
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:21 am

Knight Errant wrote:Dact raises an eyebrow as a hand is waved towards him, then looks more alarmed as he begins changing! "Ack! S-stop it!" He says, looking down as his body grows more and more female... until he is left quite a busty teacher. "What is wrong with you?!" >.<

"What's wrong with me?" Roman asked, affronted, "What's wrong with you?! Class is about to start and you don't even have a lesson plan!"

As he said it, she realized that he was right!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Excuse me?" yawn Mike as he shook his head. "Oh her? Not really. It is something I admit but I do suggest she puts something else on seeing where she is at."

Mike then notice what happen to Dact and shrugged.

"Well she could hardly be a sexy schoolgirl without a small outfit." He said reasonably, "Then she'd just be a schoolgirl."

He looked around for a moment at the empty desks.

"And come to think of it, she's not even much of a schoolgirl without a school...and classmates."

Mike began to feel a strange shrinking sensation run through him.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:33 am

Melanie wandered into the school, dressed in a very smart uniform consisting of a grey blazer, a white blouse with a red tie, a pleated grey skirt, black tights and polished mary janes on her feet.

"I hope I'm not late, Daddy", she said to Roman. "Need any help getting things ready around here?".

Meanwhile, having seen the school, Elliot's curiosity got the better of him. He was in his regular form, a boy, eighteen years old, wearing a pale blue t-shirt with a band on the chest and knee length denim shorts. With his hands stuffed into his pockets, he wandered into the school building, looking around.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:57 am

Nova approaches the school, not remembering it being there before. She looks confused and nervous, biting her lower lip before heading inside!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie wandered into the school, dressed in a very smart uniform consisting of a grey blazer, a white blouse with a red tie, a pleated grey skirt, black tights and polished mary janes on her feet.

"I hope I'm not late, Daddy", she said to Roman. "Need any help getting things ready around here?".

"Maybe just a bit." He said looking down at the girl. He'd really intended to remove his relation to her by now.

He waved a hand at her and she glowed a bit. Her hair lightened to a pink color, and thick glasses formed on her face as she transformed into the school prefect

"Now, here in a bit, I'm going to stop being your Dad in this school, okay?" He told her patiently.

Blaze wrote:Nova approaches the school, not remembering it being there before. She looks confused and nervous, biting her lower lip before heading inside!

"Why, hello." Roman said genially. "What's your name?"

Meanwhile, having seen the school, Elliot's curiosity got the better of him. He was in his regular form, a boy, eighteen years old, wearing a pale blue t-shirt with a band on the chest and knee length denim shorts. With his hands stuffed into his pockets, he wandered into the school building, looking around.

Roman snickered as Elliot entered. He began to shift as soon as he did.

"Come to see your friend, have you?" Roman asked as Elliot shifted into a clean cut teenage boy
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 am

Dact blinks as he says that. "Well... s-so what?! I'm not a teacher here!" She says.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:17 am

Melanie hadn't been expecting to have Roman use his magic on her, but she shivered as things began to change. Looking down, she tugged slightly on the long pink hair, and examined her altered uniform before adjusting her glasses. The news that Roman was no longer going to be her Father seemed to disappoint her, but she kept her emotions in check, knowing that making a fuss was precisely the wrong reaction.

"Okay... Mr. Roman", she said, and even managed a smile. Looking down at her hands, she found herself curious about wether the magic she'd inherited from Roman remained. Spotting Julia, she smirked, and flicked her finger at the girl. If Melanie still had her magic, Julia's bust would end up swelling one cup size!

Elliot clenched his hands into fists as he saw Roman surrounded by a couple of schoolgirls, and recognised one as Julia, yet before he could say anything, he felt the familiar tingle of magic sweep through him. When his clothes shifted into a boy's uniform, and his hair shortened a little, he was left looking a little suprised.

"Very funny, Roman. Julia... are you okay?", he asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse