Over the hills and through the woods

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Over the hills and through the woods

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Rei: That was me answering Circe's question about how many were here. I really need to remember to take a breath in between conversations I suppose. Something easy to forget when you don't naturally breathe.

*scratches the back of her head* Oh... okay. ...I know this is a topic shift, but ever since I gained my Super form, I keep forgetting that I don't need to breathe and end up choking, hyperventilating and what have you. Kinda weird.

Rongshi: No rudeness. Alright I'll try. *Lets herself be lead along behind Eebon.*

Rei: Oh, seems I'm about to meet one of my granddaughters for the first time. Let Eebon know, in case I forget to say it, I thank her for helping the girl.

*smiles proudly* Sure, no problem. Need some space so you can get acquainted?

Eebon: *walks up to Rei and gives her a quick hug* Hi again, godmama. Someone here wants to say hi to you. Gaw!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Raleigh wrote:Raleigh: Alright, I can do that. Now lets return to the party. Feel free to stick around and have some food or whatever. *The black space the two where in disappears from around Solaris leaving her back in the room with everyone. She is still in her civilian identity here and it would seem as if she had just spaced out to anyone observing.*

"That sounds like a good plan to me. I think I will stick around." Satoko said as she followed Raleigh to wherever he was going.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Shayla: Would you like to try one of our devices or do you have your own preferred tools? *She coaxes the flying snake chimera toward a table so they can begin testing it.*

A holo-laptop appears before Ritsu as she starts to scan the creature. "I have just the thing~"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 pm

*Raleigh walks to answer the door.* Hello you guys. Glad you all could make it. Feel free to make yourselves at home. *He greets the Exorcists.*

*Rei returns the hug.* Hello Eebon. Who is your friend? *She smiles to the young girl.*
Rongshi: Hi, miss. My name is Rongshi. I think I might be your granddaughter.
Rei: Ah, you must be his daughter. How are you holding up?

*Shayla sits back to observe the holo-laptop at work.* Shayla: That reminds me of good ol' lil' Washu's tool.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:35 am

"Thank you sir." Logos says as the group enters, Okuni bending down so Lucy doesn't whack her head on the door.

"Hey Raleigh, I brought some small gifts to hand out." Lucy says, indicating the sack.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse