Over the hills and through the woods

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Over the hills and through the woods

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Rei: Hm... around about 200 not counting servants and sentient inanimates present if my count is correct. The orphanages I'm running get a different celebration when I visit them as Santa or the like later. *Turning to Amber.* Hm.. I think my grandson is doing well enough. He still is plotting to kill me though. Perhaps my murdering that paladin in front of him was a bit more traumatic than I thought it to be. Eh, such is life. If nothing else as he dies of old age I'll show up and see if he won't be more forgiving then.

Rongshi: So, mind introducing me to your siblings or pointing out my grandfather to me? As I said I don't even know what he looks like and am feeling quite a bit out of sorts here.

?????: Ah, my proper name is H18Q or Homunculus 18 Q series if you wish. You can call me Shayla though if you want. Alright, adding in the components now. *She brings up a holographic keyboard and types in some selections before the desired creatures are taken from storage and dumped into the vat.*

*In the realm of spirit.* Rei: I can accept assuming the mantel won't die out when attached to one without a star seed. Its a documented fact that I do not have one after all.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Circe » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Raleigh wrote:Rei: Hm... around about 200 not counting servants and sentient inanimates present if my count is correct. The orphanages I'm running get a different celebration when I visit them as Santa or the like later.

Over two hundred... Definitely wasn't expecting that.
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm

*Turning to Amber.* Hm.. I think my grandson is doing well enough. He still is plotting to kill me though. Perhaps my murdering that paladin in front of him was a bit more traumatic than I thought it to be. Eh, such is life. If nothing else as he dies of old age I'll show up and see if he won't be more forgiving then.

... Wow. Okay, I wasn't expecting that to happen.

Rongshi: So, mind introducing me to your siblings or pointing out my grandfather to me? As I said I don't even know what he looks like and am feeling quite a bit out of sorts here.

Eebon: Alright. Just bear in mind that "he" may not be what you expect. *looks around for a few seconds, spotting Rei and gesturing in her direction* That's not the form he takes on a regular basis, just so you know, but... there he is. Gaw... or "she", I should say. Eh-heh...
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Raleigh wrote:
*In the realm of spirit.* Rei: I can accept assuming the mantel won't die out when attached to one without a star seed. Its a documented fact that I do not have one after all.

"Are you sure you don't have one?" Eternal Solaris asked. "Did one of Galaxia's croonies try to take yours from you and found out you didn't have it?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm

?????: Ah, my proper name is H18Q or Homunculus 18 Q series if you wish. You can call me Shayla though if you want. Alright, adding in the components now. *She brings up a holographic keyboard and types in some selections before the desired creatures are taken from storage and dumped into the vat.*

"Aaaah, a Homunculus, huh?" She asked, giving a nod as she watches the creatures get dumped into the vat. "Nice to meet you, Shayla."

Uzuko flies and sits on Elk's head comfortably.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:48 pm

*The combination of animals results in a rather large black python bodied creature possessing bat like wings (thanks to two creatures that use membranes) and an appetite for fruit and nuts. It has rather pronounced teeth that are a lot larger than the fangs of a snake usually are.*

Shayla: Aye. I did say I was made here after all.

Raleigh: Indeed. I was victim of an attempt to steal mine in a manner similar to Galaxia's methods and they found there was nothing to take. Kind of hard to have a star seed when you are older than them after all. I suppose I could synthesize a link to Io though if needs be.

Rei: What, him to dislike me? I was on an assignment but I've yet to get him to really listen to me. I get him to trust me for a few moments and then someone or something pops up to ruin the trust all over again. Thanks to you guys we were mending things but Kayote and those bounty hunters had to pop in and make it look like I was deceiving him about something. Two hundred isn't that many really when you consider how many people get attached to me in a small amount of time. I mean while I've been here I think I've adopted at least five or so people.

Rongshi: You mean that small girl talking with those two women? I thought for sure my grandfather was supposed to be male.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Rei: What, him to dislike me? I was on an assignment but I've yet to get him to really listen to me. I get him to trust me for a few moments and then someone or something pops up to ruin the trust all over again. Thanks to you guys we were mending things but Kayote and those bounty hunters had to pop in and make it look like I was deceiving him about something. Two hundred isn't that many really when you consider how many people get attached to me in a small amount of time. I mean while I've been here I think I've adopted at least five or so people.

*frowns* Bounty hunters... I think I know who you're talking about.

*Amber falls silent a bit as she considers the rest of Rei's explanation.*

Rongshi: You mean that small girl talking with those two women? I thought for sure my grandfather was supposed to be male.

Eebon: He is, far as I know. But... shape-shifting, and all that. It's kinda fun, from what I understand. Gaw.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Raleigh wrote:*The combination of animals results in a rather large black python bodied creature possessing bat like wings (thanks to two creatures that use membranes) and an appetite for fruit and nuts. It has rather pronounced teeth that are a lot larger than the fangs of a snake usually are.*

Shayla: Aye. I did say I was made here after all.

"I like how it turned out." Ritsu said, observing it with a smile.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Raleigh: Indeed. I was victim of an attempt to steal mine in a manner similar to Galaxia's methods and they found there was nothing to take. Kind of hard to have a star seed when you are older than them after all. I suppose I could synthesize a link to Io though if needs be.

"Well you know once the Crystal on this Henshin wand merges with you, it will create one. You see before the last great war of the Silver Millennium, Haruka, the original holder of the Powers of Io was murdered. Eternal Solaris stated. "She was then reincarnated with the rest of us, but she decided to give her powers to me to find someone else worthy of them after we took care of Galaxia again. She had been Reincarnated by Team Rocket's Scientist Dr. Namba." Eternal Solaris said as she took a breath. "Once we defeated her once and for all along with all the other former threats from Beryl to Nehelenia, I was the only one to elect to keep my powers as well as my brother Prince Hyperion/Solar Knight. It is the least I can do for helping me build my castle here in the Muffin Lands. Please accept my offer." Eternal Solaris stated then pleaded.

(BTW any ideas for a picture to end up looking like, I guess Raleigh could look like May/Haruka only older.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 am

Shayla: It does have its charm. The question is though what can we do with it? For all we know its liver could cure some ills or the like. Shall we scan it?

Raleigh: I can accept that I suppose. It'll just be a new item contained within my body in that case though for all intents and purposes. ((Heh, Haruka is just fine. I always liked her out of costume appearance the most anyway with only Ami even coming close.))

Rei: Err... did I say something wrong?

Rongshi: Err... mind introducing me to her then? I'm kinda worried about this whole first time meeting an ancestor kind of thing. Any protocols I should know about?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Rei: Err... did I say something wrong?

*shakes her head* No, no. I'm just wondering about something. *confused* What's this about two hundred, now? How'd you get to that from talking about your grandson hating you, and deceptive bounty hunters and stuff?

Rongshi: Err... mind introducing me to her then? I'm kinda worried about this whole first time meeting an ancestor kind of thing. Any protocols I should know about?

Eebon: Well, she's not formal. At least, not to me. I suggest being both easy-going and polite. Act like you feel comfortable in her presence, and no rudeness allowed. *leads Rongshi towards Rei* Gaw.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Raleigh: I can accept that I suppose. It'll just be a new item contained within my body in that case though for all intents and purposes. ((Heh, Haruka is just fine. I always liked her out of costume appearance the most anyway with only Ami even coming close.))

"That sounds awesome. When you need to use it, just summon the wand and say the first thing that comes to your mind."

Raleigh would have words pass through his mind as he remembers them perfectly the words are Io Crystal Power Make Up!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Shayla: It does have its charm. The question is though what can we do with it? For all we know its liver could cure some ills or the like. Shall we scan it?

"Let's do it to it~" The young scientist said in excitement.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 am

Rei: That was me answering Circe's question about how many were here. I really need to remember to take a breath in between conversations I suppose. Something easy to forget when you don't naturally breathe.

Rongshi: No rudeness. Alright I'll try. *Lets herself be lead along behind Eebon.*

Rei: Oh, seems I'm about to meet one of my granddaughters for the first time. Let Eebon know, in case I forget to say it, I thank her for helping the girl.
Raleigh: Alright, I can do that. Now lets return to the party. Feel free to stick around and have some food or whatever. *The black space the two where in disappears from around Solaris leaving her back in the room with everyone. She is still in her civilian identity here and it would seem as if she had just spaced out to anyone observing.*
Shayla: Would you like to try one of our devices or do you have your own preferred tools? *She coaxes the flying snake chimera toward a table so they can begin testing it.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 pm

The Exorcists walk up the path to the cottage. Lucy is wearing a Stanta style dress, red with white fur lining with matching stockings and traditional hat. She is riding on Okuni's shoulders while carrying a large sack. Said miko is wearing a pair of fake reindeer antlers. Everyone else is dressed normally.

"This is humiliating." Okuni says with a slight scowl.
"You weren't complaining when we drew the straws. Now shush and mush!" Lucy yells, digging her heels into Okuni's sides.

Logos rolls her eyes and knocks on the door.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse