Over the hills and through the woods

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Over the hills and through the woods

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 am

????: Indeed. Is there anyway I might assist you while you are here? I was created for the sake of overseeing the lab so I can help you with whatever you might be looking for. Want to try your hand at chimeric creation?

Ritsu's glasses shine in interest at that. "Yeah! I wanna try to create a chimera!"

AmbushCat wrote:Perhaps. ...Or else he's a few cards short of a hand. I mean, seriously. A Jigglypuff, of all things? *shakes her head* I'm sorry. I just can't get over that.

"Sounds weird, but a lot of people would find Jigglypuff to be badass... somehow." Usagi shook her head a little.

"Makes you think..." Eiko muttered.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 am

????: What would you like to combine? That'll let me know which vat to use.

Rei: Ah, new guests. Excuse me while I say hello. *Heads over to meet Satoko and Circe.* Greetings you two.

Rongshi: So there are other abilities than just magic? I know I have a few racial abilities due to being dragon blooded but wasn't aware there were other kinds of traits out there.

Elenore: I do believe the boss is coming our way now Miss Satoko.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Circe » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Rei-chan wrote:Rei: Ah, new guests. Excuse me while I say hello. *Heads over to meet Satoko and Circe.* Greetings you two.

Oh... Hi, Rei. Looks like you've got quite a few people here...
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:16 pm

"Sounds weird, but a lot of people would find Jigglypuff to be badass... somehow." Usagi shook her head a little.

"Makes you think..." Eiko muttered.

It makes me wonder if the guy knew how to sing. You know, in a putting-people-to-sleep kind of way.

Rongshi: So there are other abilities than just magic? I know I have a few racial abilities due to being dragon blooded but wasn't aware there were other kinds of traits out there.

Eebon: Wow, you're dragon-blooded? *smiles interestedly* Sweet.
But yeah; special abilities are uncommon with my race, but not rare. If they didn't come about by unnatural means, like through studying magic or scientific enhancement, then they're usually due to some sort of genetic defect. Gaw. All sorts of weird abilities out there: running speeds that break all natural laws, breathing liquid metal, super-sensitive hearing, just to name a few.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:16 pm

"Hey there Miss." Satoko said with a curtsy. "My name is Satoko Tanaka-Hisakino. You can call me Satoko. I must say you seem familiar to me somehow, though I don't think I have ever met you. Why are you so familiar to me?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Raleigh » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:26 am

Rei: Indeed. I like to have as many as I can get together at one time. I think it helps build a sense of family and camaraderie to do so. It also helps mitigate the whole 'lonely immortal being's sorrow' stereotype for a time. That and a chance to take a consensus since I think I loose track of all the adopted kids occasionally. Enjoying your holidays?

Ah, Satoko, perhaps you have met a different incarnation of myself? If so I tend to radiate a pulse that helps allow others to recognize me since I change forms so often. It gets itchy to hold any one physical form for too long.

Rongshi: From my father's side yes. Seems he was 1/3 dragon at birth and I understand he became more akin to 3/4's when he encountered the being he related to me as my grandfather. So these mutations are rare but always confer interesting abilities? Nothing like explosive cancer or anything? For that matter, mind elaborating on breathing liquid metal?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 am

Eebon: *eyebrow raises* From 1/3 to 3/4ths? ...Okay, while I can't claim to understand it, I can totally believe it. Gaw.
Alright, the liquid metal thing. I saw this guy on my mom's homeworld once who was chasing this thug, and he expelled a jet of this gray stuff from his mouth. As soon as it hit the thug, it turned into solid steel and slammed him into the ground. *sweatdrops* I've been told the strength of the metal depends on how much iron is in his body.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Rei-chan wrote:Rei: Indeed. I like to have as many as I can get together at one time. I think it helps build a sense of family and camaraderie to do so. It also helps mitigate the whole 'lonely immortal being's sorrow' stereotype for a time. That and a chance to take a consensus since I think I loose track of all the adopted kids occasionally. Enjoying your holidays?

I suppose, yes. I wasn't expecting quite this big a crowd, though...
Circe

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Rei-chan wrote:????: What would you like to combine? That'll let me know which vat to use.

"Hmm... a squirrel, snake, and a bat." Ritsu states after a moment of thought. "I'd like to see that."

AmbushCat wrote:It makes me wonder if the guy knew how to sing. You know, in a putting-people-to-sleep kind of way.

"Oh, maybe he was a great singer? You never know." Konoko said with a smirk.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Rei-chan wrote:Rei: Ah, Satoko, perhaps you have met a different incarnation of myself? If so I tend to radiate a pulse that helps allow others to recognize me since I change forms so often. It gets itchy to hold any one physical form for too long.

*Satoko studies Rei for a little bit, she then comes to a realization as and all to familiar Astronomical Sigil appears on her forehead, only Rei can see it though. It is the symbol of the sun. A warm glow comes from Satoko's necklace. and surrounds Rei as a Green and Yellow Crystal Henshin wand with the symbol of Io appears in her hand.* "Rei, we need to go someplace to talk privately. Can you show me such a place?" Satoko asks as she recognizes Raleigh behind the facade of Rei.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:24 am

Rongshi: Wouldn't that be dangerous? I mean the guy would be somewhat anemic or something wouldn't he? The elevation was due to a blood pact with the one I know as my grandfather I think. Its hard to understand it all as the memories are fuzzy.

????: Alright. We'll use this one then since it won't require the large tank. Any particular bat or snake you want? For that matter do you wish to use a flying squirrel?

Rei: Eh, it happens occasionally. Lets be happy that its mostly the ones with humanoid forms that arrived for this since it was i my house. If it had been outside we really would have been crowded. I tried to have a family reunion at the hotsprings earlier this year I believe but not everyone managed to show up. I think it was just my first seven daughters and mostly the other adopted daughters I've picked up recently. I was hoping my son would make it.

*Turning to Satoko.* Sure. *Suddenly to Satoko's awareness she and Raleigh are standing alone in a black space filled with nothing but themselves.* Nothing more private than spirit to spirit conversation, yes? This is just a representation but we can speak here without worries of being overheard.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Circe » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Raleigh wrote:Rei: Eh, it happens occasionally. Lets be happy that its mostly the ones with humanoid forms that arrived for this since it was i my house. If it had been outside we really would have been crowded. I tried to have a family reunion at the hotsprings earlier this year I believe but not everyone managed to show up. I think it was just my first seven daughters and mostly the other adopted daughters I've picked up recently. I was hoping my son would make it.

Uh-huh... How many people would you say are here, exactly?
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Rongshi: Wouldn't that be dangerous? I mean the guy would be somewhat anemic or something wouldn't he? The elevation was due to a blood pact with the one I know as my grandfather I think. Its hard to understand it all as the memories are fuzzy.

Eebon: Anemic... isn't that the low blood count thing, or what have you? ...In any event I don't know about that, but the first few times he used that power, he did experience some literal lockjaw. *laughs a bit*

*The child felinoid tries to imagine how the blood pact would raise the genetic percentage, only to end up with swirly eyes about ten seconds later.*

Rei: Eh, it happens occasionally. Lets be happy that its mostly the ones with humanoid forms that arrived for this since it was i my house. If it had been outside we really would have been crowded. I tried to have a family reunion at the hotsprings earlier this year I believe but not everyone managed to show up. I think it was just my first seven daughters and mostly the other adopted daughters I've picked up recently. I was hoping my son would make it.

Amber: *snaps her fingers* I just thought of something, Rei. How's your grandson doing nowadays? You know, the one that Callista, Ebony, and the others traveled halfway across the U.S. to locate?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:30 pm

????: Alright. We'll use this one then since it won't require the large tank. Any particular bat or snake you want? For that matter do you wish to use a flying squirrel?

"Hmm... fruit bat, and perhaps a green tree python for the snake." Considers for a moment. "And flying squirrel would be good. By the way, I don't believe I caught your name."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Raleigh wrote:Rei:*Turning to Satoko.* Sure. *Suddenly to Satoko's awareness she and Raleigh are standing alone in a black space filled with nothing but themselves.* Nothing more private than spirit to spirit conversation, yes? This is just a representation but we can speak here without worries of being overheard.

Satoko touches her necklace and becomes Eternal Sailor Solaris(Click on full size avvie link or just look at my avvie to see what Eternal Solaris looks like.)

"Thanks for helping me with my castle." Eternal Solaris said. "I appreciate it. And as you can see from the wand that just appeared in your hand, i have made you Sailor Io. You deserve it for helping me out with my castle, however if you would want me too, I can take that back and give you another wand that isn't taken or I could leave here and you would not have a wand. It was the best way I could think of to thank you for all your hard work in helping Ototo-Kun and me get our castle built. You helped build my castle as Raleigh and I am inviting you to become Sailor Io as Rei. It is up to you." Eternal Solaris said as she proceeded to hug Rei and Thank Raleigh at the same time.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse