Shootout at the Muffin Corale

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Shootout at the Muffin Corale

Postby Raleigh » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:59 am

Yeah, someone mentioned something to that effect earlier. Hm.. what do you have to drink? *It would seem he couldn't care less about some bandits.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Dact facepalms at the accent. "You need more practice, Blaze..." She says, then looks to the Sheriff. "We are here to help with your Bandita problem."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:35 pm

A girl walked out, holding a map.

"Darlin'" The Sheriff greeted, "Would you mind tellin' the Gunslinger and her friends what's about to happen."

She unfurled the map.

"There are 11 Banditas. Each one has her own way of fighting," Erica explained, "They'll come at us two at a time, one group of three. They shoot bullets that change people instead of killing them, but don't take that as a free pass to get hit."

She pointed to a few lines leading into the part of the map that represented the town, "They'll be coming in from these four areas. From the badlands, the canyon, the wagon trails or the hills. If you think you can guess where they're coming in, you might be able to head them off but that could leave us exposed."

She pulled her gun from her hip. "I'll be helping you out, and so will our brave Sheriff here. If something happens to the two of us, we got another gunslinger comin' in to back you up, and a few other vigilantes here in town as well."

The Sheriff blushed at this suggestion.

"Any questions?"
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Dact listens... frowning a bit. "Okay, so they are coming into the city... but what is their goal? Are they looking for something here?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 pm

"They're bandits." She said, "They'll come in, raise the town and steal everything that isn't nailed down. They'll turn every citizen of the town into a woman before they go, too. Each one has her own fighting style, and they're led by a nasty woman named Crimson."

She pointed to some other towns on the mapl. Apparently the city that used to be Muffinville was now spread into several smaller towns with a suitably western theme. "They've already hit the Muffin Wagon Depot and the Muffin Indian Village. We have reason to believe that they're camped out in the Muffin Ghost Town, but only a fool would go after them all at once."
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Elliot had been at the arcade, playing games like any other day. Up until the point he had left that was. Stepping back out into the daylight he found himself in the dusty wild west town, and even turning around to try and head back into the arcade, he realised it had been replaced by a saloon. That's where he stood now, just inside those swinging doors, scratching at the back of his head.

"This has never happened before... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:11 pm

"Well if we dont know where they are headed... or which entrance they will come by... we should stake out watchers at each entrance. Once the banditas are spotted they can raise the alarm... we then group up and fight them."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Blaze rolls her eyes at Dact and decides to drop the accent... for now.

"Got any info on these fighting styles? I like to know what I'm up against."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:18 pm

No drinks? Meh, what a rickety saloon. *Sighs.* If I play this spaghetti western properly will the shops open?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot had been at the arcade, playing games like any other day. Up until the point he had left that was. Stepping back out into the daylight he found himself in the dusty wild west town, and even turning around to try and head back into the arcade, he realised it had been replaced by a saloon. That's where he stood now, just inside those swinging doors, scratching at the back of his head.

"This has never happened before... ".

"Hello, pardner" Roman greeted from a balcony in a fake western drawl. "How do? And what would you be doin' waderin' the streets?"

For the most part, he was unchanged. Save for a western style getup, which really consisted of nothing more than his normal suit, a pair of cowboy boots and a bolo tie.

Rei-chan wrote:No drinks? Meh, what a rickety saloon. *Sighs.* If I play this spaghetti western properly will the shops open?

"The banditas are comin'" The bartender said, "I guess that's as good a time as any to have a whiskey. You want one?"

Blaze wrote:Blaze rolls her eyes at Dact and decides to drop the accent... for now.

"Got any info on these fighting styles? I like to know what I'm up against."

Knight Errant wrote:"Well if we dont know where they are headed... or which entrance they will come by... we should stake out watchers at each entrance. Once the banditas are spotted they can raise the alarm... we then group up and fight them."

"I like that." Erica said in her sweet accent, smiling. "Although I'm not sure we have the time to palaver on all the different kinds of baddie that are going to be comin' through."

Just as she said it, a pretty, freckled deputy rode up.

"Hey, ya'll...they're comin. The first group of riders is already making their way into town!" She said, "They say they wanna have a parlay."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 am

At the sound of the familiar voice, Elliot glanced up. "Lemme guess... this is all you're doing?", he asked, waving his hands back toward the dusty street. "Look, it's great that you get to play out your childhood fantasy of be
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:11 am

At the sound of the familiar voice, Elliot glanced up. "Lemme guess... this is all you're doing?", he asked, waving his hands back toward the dusty street. "Look, it's great that you get to play out your childhood fantasy of being a cowboy, but it's new comic day, so if you could put everything back the way it should be, that would be great".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:25 am

"Parley? I'll go. I'm good at talking, and I'm fast on the draw should things go sour."

Blaze takes a Remington 1875 from her Sylladex and slips it into her thigh holster, making sure it's visible.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:36 am

Harri-chan wrote:At the sound of the familiar voice, Elliot glanced up. "Lemme guess... this is all you're doing?", he asked, waving his hands back toward the dusty street. "Look, it's great that you get to play out your childhood fantasy of being a cowboy, but it's new comic day, so if you could put everything back the way it should be, that would be great".

"You know what this show is missing?" He asked, "A damsel in distress. Or perhaps you'd like to rescue one as a gun-slinging cowboy yourself. Your friend, mayhap. She's around here somewhere and I'd guess either a saloon girl or a proper western lady by now. What's it going to be? Cooperation or trouble?"

Blaze wrote:"Parley? I'll go. I'm good at talking, and I'm fast on the draw should things go sour."

Blaze takes a Remington 1875 from her Sylladex and slips it into her thigh holster, making sure it's visible.

"I'll head with you." The redheaded deputy said, "Name's Jessica Chambers."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:42 am

"Julia is here?", he asked, cheeks going a little red. Images went through his mind of a cowgirl Julia, and the wild west setting suddenly seemed more appealing. "C'mon, Roman. I'm not stupid, I can see what you're trying to do. I either get turned into a girl or put Julia in some kind of danger? I'm not gonna do that to her. Let's just have a drink at the bar and talk about this".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse