Jungle Boogie

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Jungle Boogie

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:40 pm

As the sinister tfing game show wound to a close, and everyone was released, a colorful Tucan flew into the area rather hurriedly. It looked about to find the new jungle girl.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Jungle Boogie

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Felix leaves the area, stretching as she spots the tucan. Lifting her left thum and index finger to her lips, she gave a loud whistle to summon it, raising her right arm for it to perch on.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:55 pm

The toucan obliged. it looked rather scared.

*SQUAWK* It cawed, *SQUAWK*

It was almost as if the bird were trying to say, "Help! Help! The jungle is being cut and burned by loggers and we think you're the only one who can stop them!"

Or it could have been requesting food. You never can tell with toucans.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Felix raises an eyebrow. Why couldn't it be a parrot? At least they could mimic human language. She was too formerly male for this crap.

"Er... lead the way?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:11 pm

The bird flew off, as if to lead her. It flapped, but kept low to the ground and never moved too fast enough to lose her.

After a time, the pair found themselves approaching the jungles that surrounded Muffinvill. Sure enough, black pillars of smoke were rising from it.

*Squawk* the toucan intoned, *Squawk*

This time, its pitch seemed to indicate a message that seemed to say, "Just past the hill. Thank you so much! I know that your abilities will come in very useful in turning back these awful men."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Felix runs after the toucan, easily keeping up with it thanks to her stronger legs. Upon reaching the edge of the forest, she gives the toucan a manly thumbs-up. Unfortunately, a cat-like smile accidentally accompanies it.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with them."

She leaps up into the trees and leaps along the branches, heading for the plumes of smoke!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:49 pm

As she approaches, Felix can see a woman commanding an army of beetle tanks. As they walk around, they zap the ground, setting fires. These cause the animals to flee while saws on their horns begin to slice through the trees. There are men on the ground supervising the operation as well as men in the tanks.

Felix doesn't have a lot of battle power on her own. It might be a good idea for her to drop back and gather some materials from the land.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Felix observes the woman and the tanks from the trees, a small frown on her face. No way was she gonna be able to do this without weapons.

Retreating from the logging site, she gets to work. Gathering long sticks and rocks, she pounds the rocks against a boulder until they have a point before tying them to the tip of the sticks with vines to create basic spears, creating six in total. Next, she takes a long rock and sharpens it with another rock, creating a stone knife. Taking some vines and big leaves, she creates a quiver for the spears which she straps to her back, putting the spears in, points up. She then makes a sheath for the knife and ties it to her vine belt.

"Okay... I'll try to scare them from my home first... wait, my home?" Felix shakes her head and returns to the logging site. Taking a spear, she waits until one of the beetle tanks has it's head turned away from her before hurling a spear at it's neck, trying to jam it's workings!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:18 pm

The spear flew, strong and true, and jammed up in the beetle tank's large, churning gears!

And then snapped like a toothpick. It seemed to cause no damage to the the tank whatsoever, and the thing paid her no mind.

Perhaps a better first assault plan would be to go after those directing the thanks. There were several all over the ground, and none seemed that they'd notice. But what with though? She's need something that could effect the people on the ground without killing them. Neutralize them, in a way.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 pm

"Damn... all right, let's do this another way."

Felix pulls back once more and gets crafting! Getting a long smooth stone and a large round one from a nearby stream, she makes them into a mortar and pestle. She then rips some bark from a tree and fashions it into a pouch with a leaf covering which she adds to her belt.

Fully prepared, she starts gathering roots and leaves, putting them in the mortar and grinding them with the pestle until they are a fine powder. Pouring the powder into the pouch, she returns to the logging site and climbs the highest tree that wasn't in danger if coming down soon. With a sly grin, she takes the pouch and hurls the powder into the air! It starts to drift down, scattering until it wasn't visible.

"Breath it in folks..." Felix says with a smirk
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:12 pm

The dust spreads, and the woman leading the tanks, as well as a couple of men in similar but less decorated uniforms, begin coughing. One of them, an overweight man of about 40, even falls to his knees doing so.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Felix grins as the men who inhaled the dust start to slim down, their hair growing out and becoming wild, their limbs becoming slim, yet toned, their nailed growing and becoming rough. Their groins invert as their chests swell as they become women! Any women don't change much, except for their hair and nails, but the minds of everyone there undergo a shift. They lose the knowledge of how to work all this machinery, but gain skills that let them live off the land, knowing what plants are safe to eat, how to make tools from local materials... in effect, they become like Felix!

Said wild girl leaps down from the tree and approaches the woman with the katana and takes it! A part of her realizes that a metal weapon is vastly superior to her little stone knife.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:38 pm

As the foremen run off into the wild, the tanks take notice, turning on their heels to face the wild girls.

"Get that one!" A megaphone hissed from one of them, "I want her brought to me now!"

There were four tanks in all. This could prove tricky...
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh dammit..."

Felix takes a running start and leaps onto the back of one of the tanks! She smirks at another one and pokes her tongue out at it

"Come and get me stupid!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:46 pm

A lightning bolt lanced from its protruding horn and burnt a tree nearby her. It advanced on her with speed that did not seem possible from such a large thing.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to the Muffinverse