A Sparring Challenge

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Sparring Challenge

Postby Raleigh » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Sure, why not? *Settles in to watch the video.* So rather than sparring you are going to set them on a bit of an adventure or just setting the environment to match?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:33 am

Rei-chan wrote:Sure, why not? *Settles in to watch the video.* So rather than sparring you are going to set them on a bit of an adventure or just setting the environment to match?

"Yes." Roman said cheerily, summoning up lawn chairs for the two of them. "They're in a little world now. A video game, to be specific."

A controller popped into his hands.

"Although instead of guiding them through they're quest. We'll be putting obstacles in their way." He explained, "Sound like fun to you? You seem like the sort of creative chap that I can enjoy this exercise with."

Knight Errant wrote:".... I have no idea." Replies Dact... looking up... then getting to his feet and going to check the sign.

There were arrows pointing down the road in three different directions. Off toward the western one, the sign indicated that the "Death Forrest" laid. The eastern road, if the sign could be believed, led to the "Light Forrest" and the third pointed off to the south toward Hoko village.

"So two forests and a town." She mused. "Interesting."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Oh ho, yes, I do enjoy such things. Let's see, I've always been known to be rather dangerous with creating deadly bottle neck situations.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse