Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 am

Yama was in the middle of sweeping up the circle when he notices the little visitor. Noticing the Eevee, he puts the broom down and slowly walks over, showing his empty palsm to the Pokemon as a sign on nonaggression.

"Hello there little one. What brings you here?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:10 pm

The Eevee looks up at him for a second or two, and the in response to the question points with a forepaw, halfway turning backwards, at the door--particularly the sign above it, though that may not be directly visible. "⍁⋈⌬ ↯⍁ ⊐∵⌘⊨..." It makes a series of sounds that seem to be intended as communication, but don't quite form a coherent language.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 pm

"Hmm... now I see. Hold still, please."

Yama slowly reaches a hand out towards the Eevee. If it allows him to touch it, he places the hand on it's forehead, allowing him to speak right to the creature's soul.

'Care to repeat that please?'
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 pm

The Eevee sits calmly and doesn't flinch, apparently trusting Yama. Someone pointed me here, saying that my curse could be removed for a price. Its mental voice sounds like a mature male, reserved and respectful in tone; the words carry with them a brief image of what looks like a dark, unlit silhouette of a man, placed strangely in what looks like it should be more than enough light to illuminate what he actually looks like, pointing off to the right. Speaking of which, sorry about that. I can only talk comprehensibly to Pokémon who can't directly speak to humans. Anyway, I obviously don't have any possessions, but I'll do..whatever I have to to be free of the burden I am under.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 am

Yama smiles. Like this, within the Eevee's body, he strikes a rather imposing figure, his childlike body made of golden light, his red eyes the only part that aren't gold. Several pairs of shining wings come from his back.

'You think me the kind who would charge for water to a dying man in the desert? The only think I ask from you is to stand inside the circle you see there, so you do not need to spend another moment like this.'

He withdraws from the Eevee's soul and stands aside allowing him to pass.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:00 pm

The Eevee nods and walks over to the middle of the circle, waiting there somewhat nervously.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 am

Yama walks over to the circle and holds his hand out. His keystaff flies into his hand from across the room, which he then taps to the circle circumference. It immediately begins to glow with a golden light, infusing the Eevee and making it tingle all over, even as it is lifted into the air by the magic.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 pm

The pokemon observes the circle and itself with a mix of curiosity and disbelief, and doesn't struggle against being moved around.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 pm

IN an instant, the Eevee's body is broken down into composite elements which hover in the air around it's now exposed soul. Yama raises his hands and pours magic into the circle, drawing out the curse and making it manifest visually. He then steps into the circle and taps the visualized curse with his staff. Assuming nothing goes wrong, the curse should be lifted with the sound of shattering glass!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 pm

The curse manifests as a black, misty shell around the eevee's soul; drawing it out isn't terribly difficult, as it seems to be designed to "surround" the soul, rather than being inside of it. It seems to have lost some of its power and resilience with age, and Yama's power probably would have been more than sufficient to break it when it was new.

The freed soul does something resembling breathing a sigh of relief, and then attempts to communicate however it can. I want you to be clear on something..when I received that curse, I deserved it, and have long since understood why. I feel that I have both paid and atoned for who I was back then, but if you disagree I am willing to make up for it...

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Yama was about to get started when he hears the soul. He lowers his arms and folds them, staff balancing on it's tip.

"What did you do?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:21 pm

The soul takes a second, seeming to gather its thoughts. I was..a pokemon trainer, a long time ago. But that..means something specific where I was originally from. In many worlds I've seen since then, pokemon are treated as the companions of people, with respect, and it is socially unacceptable if not criminal to mistreat them. Where I was from, they were seen as tools--nothing more. A trainer's job was to capture them in the wild and then force them into complete obedience using..cruelty and pain, mostly..and money was made by selling them to people who wanted that particular tool for something. There were activists, and some people were not so terrible to them, but I was among the people who did the worst. I don't think the way that society worked excuses my actions, but I do want you to understand why I did them.

The form I was cursed with was specifically designed to put me through the worst of what I had done, at the hands of my old friends and colleagues, even. In addition to simply being something so rare, I couldn't communicate with humans, any kind of pokeball would torture me instead of providing comfort--which was what they are supposed to do--and, maybe worst of all, I could not truly be owned by anyone. I would always disappear, or be able to escape, and go back out into the wild to start all over again. Eventually I found a way to slip out of that universe, and came to another one.

...It's been so long since I was that man that I don't even remember my name from back then. I've fought more battles than I can count and even managed to help save a few worlds. I've had trainers like I used to be, and trainers who were just the opposite. The scar you may have noticed came from protecting the first to ever be kind to me. Like I said, I think I made up for who I used to be. But since you were merciful enough to release me from my curse, I trust your judgement rather than insisting on mine...

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Yama rocks back and forward on his heels a little bit, mulling over the situation. Eventually, he adjusts his glasses and nods.

"Certainly, you have repented it seems, and payed back your karmic balance... and yet, it would settle my nerves to put you in something more oriented to helping. People can easily slip back into old habits after all."

The lingering materials of the Eevee's old body begins to recombine around the soul, forming into smooth long legs, a chest with two sizable breasts on it, a cute, girlish face with wide eyes and red pupils. Long hair, silvery gray like her fur used to be along with two triangular ears covered in fur of the same color. A long bushy tail grows from her rear covered in fur of the same color. The body is young, around mid teens, a bit overdeveloped for her age, but with toned arms. In an instant, the body and soul synch up and the new being takes the instinctive first breath of a newborn, a cute girlish gasp.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:39 pm

The next few breaths or so are about as strained as the first, as she gets used to needing to breathe again after briefly being bodiless. This causes some confusion with her balance and makes her stumble around a little bit, but before too long the girl is breathing more regularly and standing somewhat more firmly, at least not at risk of falling on her face anymore.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:13 am

In a rush, clothes materialize around the new girl, curling around her new form. A cotton bra loops under her arms and support her new breasts, a matching pair of panties forming between her legs, hiding her modesty, a hole made for her bushy tail. A white sleeveless undercoat forms on top, going down to her midthighs, topped off with a pink sleeveless kimono. A yellow obi goes around her waist with a dark purple ribbon, a blue belt looping around her hips.

Around her arms, detached pink sleeves form with black hems, a braided red rope tying them on. On her feet, a pair of white socks with a separate pocket for her big toes forms, not even reaching her knees, along with a pair of polished black geta. Her hair is braided down the left side of her face as a sheathed katana suddenly appears in the belt, leaving her as a wolfgirl samurai!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse