Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:45 pm

"Phew.." After getting a hold of her balance, the wolf-girl looks down at herself for a few seconds or so, gently feeling the hilt of the katana with her right hand's fingers just to get used to the feeling of having fingers again. She looks back up with a slight grin. "Wow, I think I like this. And it didn't even hurt..."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:09 am

Yama grins with the pride that comes from a job well done.

"OF course. I spent a long time making the process painless. Care to walk around and stretch a bit, make sure everything is hooked up correctly?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:06 pm

"Sure." She tries rolling her neck and shoulders, walking a little bit, and then stretching sideways and backwards. She draws the sword halfway out, giving it a curious once-over and trying to get a feel for its weight.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:51 am

Everything seems present and accounted for, all working as expected. The former Eevee may notice how different this form is from the man he once was, depending on how much he even remembers. Her steps seem smaller, legs closer together. She unconsciously compensates for the weight of her breasts. As she stretches, her tail perks up and her ears twitch. So many various alien sensations...

But, the sword! The metal rasps against the leather sheath as she draws it, the sound clearly audible to her ears. The weight feels right in her hands, the blade, polished, wavy and sharp, an extension of her own arm.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm

She sheathes the blade first, saying, "Funny, I think the ears and tail are more familiar than anything else.." Once she's found a spot with what looks like enough room around it, she tries drawing the sword and taking a few slow-motion practice swings.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:10 am

"Well, you have had ones like them for a long while. It is only natural." Yama says with a chuckle.

As the former Eevee draws the sword, her muscles contract and relax like she had been doing it her whole life, her hands drifting to hold it in the correct manner easy as breathing. The weight feels... right somehow. And as she swings it, the air hissing lightly as the blade parts it, her body shifting it's weight as if in anticipation of a follow-up swing.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:59 pm

The wolfgirl progresses to faster movements, being careful not to get out of the little cleared area she's chosen, before finally sheathing the sword again. "Funny thing, though; this sword feels pretty natural, too."

"Hm..you said something about me being more oriented to helping?" She draws the blade again, looking at the reflection of a slice of her face in the flat end. "It feels good using this, but I don't want to go around cutting people up with it.."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Yama smiles and nods.

"You see, when I reincarnate someone-as in the traditional manner, not what I did to you-I take all their skills and knowledge of their last life. By doing this, I can grant those skills to someone, so I gave you the skills of a swordswoman around your build and using a weapon that length."

He gives a bit a sly smile.

"And helping, yes. That weapon has... a history. Some say that it drives the wielder to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves, to fight for righteous causes no matter how overwhelming the odds. It's name is Akianrui."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:24 pm

"Ah.." She sheathes the sword again. "Well, as far as histories for weapons go, that's pretty nice. I mean, you usually just hear about the swords that want to steal souls or drink blood."
"Hm.." she scratches the back of her head. "I know you said there was no charge, but if there's any way I can show my gratitude for this.."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Yama rubs his chin and considers that for a moment. Eventually, he snaps his fingers and nods.

"Well... there is a personal favor you could do for me. I can detect a large amount of contained souls here, down by the dock. I suspect it may be soul smugglers. Due to my... nature, I am limited in how I may interact with mortals, and even with my pleasant disposition and years of oratory practice, I doubt I could convince them to release the souls and go on the straight and narrow."

Yama gives the former Eevee a smile.

"You do not have to, but if you wish, could you please go down there and release the souls?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse