Career Handicraft And Occupational Solutions

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Career Handicraft And Occupational Solutions

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:07 pm

"Yes, really", she replied as Kether's hair grew down to his mid-back. His body was taking on a much more feminine shape inside the dress, as black satin gloves were added to the costume, along with a pair of stockings held up by a garter belt! A pair of glasses appeared infront of his eyes as his breasts kept swelling. A sharp pain began to shoot through his eyes, with the strongest point being on his back.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:23 pm

*He winces significantly at the changes*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:40 pm

With a tug between the thighs, Kether switches from a HE to a SHE. Her breasts are huge, straining at the dress. Her skin has taken on a rubbery feeling, her insides of having become cogs and gears and springs, while on her back was a large wind-up key.

"Much better!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:48 pm

"What are you talking about?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:47 pm

"Well, what could be more efficient than clockwork?". Her dress rustled as she stepped around the clockwork maid, and began to twist the key in her back. "We just wind you up and set you off to clean. No need for to stop for coffee, or lunch, or even visit the bathroom!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Well, what could be more efficient than clockwork?". Her dress rustled as she stepped around the clockwork maid, and began to twist the key in her back. "We just wind you up and set you off to clean. No need for to stop for coffee, or lunch, or even visit the bathroom!".

"More advanced machines would work better and I have no desire to do your meanial work"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Rodney wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Roman looked over at Melanie as he took Rhonda's arm.

"My dear, can you handle things from here?" He asked, "I'd like to take the lady out to diner now."

Rhonda blushed as she felt herself suddenly in physical contact with her boss. Sure she could also imagine a satisfying physical contact with Roman by punching him in the face. But somehow, she didn't want to end the warmth on her arm.

"I'm sure Melanie will do fine." she just said.

"I'm sure you're right." He said, taking Rhonda's arm, "And if you don't mind, I'd like to take you to one of our client's venues for dinner."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well Julia. Nice to meet you," said Marco with a smile. He got a bit closer but pulled back right when the doors opened. HE then nodded and said, "Yeah. I do."

Julia skipped (no small feat, in those heels) over to a cabinet full of files a pulled a few out and random. For a moment, she tried to puzzle them out but apparently felt like that was too much reading. Instead, she held them out, back first, to Marco. There were three; a left, middle and right.

"Piiiiiick ooooone!" She said musically, "It'll be a surprise!"
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"Well Julia. Nice to meet you," said Marco with a smile. He got a bit closer but pulled back right when the doors opened. HE then nodded and said, "Yeah. I do."

Julia skipped (no small feat, in those heels) over to a cabinet full of files a pulled a few out and random. For a moment, she tried to puzzle them out but apparently felt like that was too much reading. Instead, she held them out, back first, to Marco. There were three; a left, middle and right.

"Piiiiiick ooooone!" She said musically, "It'll be a surprise!"[/quote]
"Okay....Still shouldn't I take some sort of attitude test or something? That way you can see what skills I have and know how to make good use of them?" asked Marco who had his hand reached out towards one of the files.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:33 pm

"Apti-what?" The girl asked in genuinely vapid way. "Roman never does any apti-thingies. All he does is hand out job files."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"Apti-what?" The girl asked in genuinely vapid way. "Roman never does any apti-thingies. All he does is hand out job files."

"Okay...Then I guess I can't go wrong with the right one," said Marco as he gave Julia a smile as he takes the folder on the right.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:26 am

"Well, dear, I'm afraid you have no choice". Sure enough, as the girl spoke, the urge... no, the need to clean was growing stronger in the new clockwork maid. "Cleaning is your purpose now... it's what you were made for".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:31 am

"Its so ineffcient.. you could use a better office machines.. no computers no nothing"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 pm

((Gah!!! Was waiting for a reply to Nora and let this get away...:P))
Timothy was, indeed, awake. He even looked a bit better than his charts would suggest!

Moria wanders in to Timothy's room with the Doctored tray of food..."Heya Timmy. Looks like you could use time out of here. What do you say about slipping into something comfortable after your done with lunch!" the gothy candy striper says mischief slits in her eyes as she smiles at the boy.

Nora skips out of her office carrying a pot of sweet smelling coffee as she looks for the office bim...er he from reception girl..."Now where did she go?" the coffee maid dressed expert asks.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Melanie paused, and glanced around. "You know... you might be right. A good business woman should always be willing to listen to good ideas from her staff". Taking the folder back from Kether, she snapped her fingers, "Appointments, proposals, contracts, e-mail... all run by advanced AI!", she said gleefully as a magic spread through the Clockwork Maid.

Kether's rubbery body began to stiffen, her joints and limbs rapidly losing their movement. Melanie gave her a little nudge, indicating for her to take a seat on the desk. Her clothing turned pink, and then so did her skin. In a few moments, there didn't seem to be a difference between them, as it was all just glossy pink plastic. Her arms and legs withdrew into her body, the curves of which were quickly straightening out.

A few minutes more, and Kether was no longer even recognisable as a humanoid, as her mass was formed into two, very large flatscreen monitors. Infront of them was a glossy pink plastic keyboard with illuminated keys and a matching mouse, while in the center of everything was a docking station with a pink glossy laptop slotted into place.

"Now... we're going to have to test this system before we hook it up to the one currently in place... ", murmured the teenager as she sat down in the large chair and took control of the mouse.

Kether was unable to move, but she could still talk via speakers built into the monitors. Her brain felt very organised, split into different folders and applications.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 pm

*it grumbles through the speakers*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai