Career Handicraft And Occupational Solutions

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Career Handicraft And Occupational Solutions

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:23 pm

((Rodney's follow up thread. Like all of the others, anyone is free to participate))

In a newly formed, incredibly nice skyscraper, Roman waits for his new secretary...and anyone else unfortunate enough to wander into this deceptively pleasant business atmosphere. Stacked on a table in front of the main lobby are a number of labeled folders.
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Job Orientation Day

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:59 am

A Pink haired Cat girl enters as if she knows the place,(Strange that, seeing how it only recently came to be) and heads strait to Roman's office...
"So this be yur bolt hole ta tease the new gurls?" She says quietly to herself looking everything over, including the various files, with a critical mystic eye...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:11 am

"Hello my dear." Roman greeted the arrival. "Be careful around those files. Those are for entry level positions doing...things."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:26 am

"Aye can see, luv. So when are Yur gurls due ta be in?" she asks in a flirtatious purr and slinking up to his side playfully.
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:In a newly formed, incredibly nice skyscraper, Roman waits for his new secretary...and anyone else unfortunate enough to wander into this deceptively pleasant business atmosphere. Stacked on a table in front of the main lobby are a number of labeled folders.

Rhonda, not completly used to her new center of gravity yet, walks in, the clicking of her heels echoes in the mostly empty offices.

She smiles to her mysterious boss in the most professional way. "You asked for me sir ?"
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Rodney wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:In a newly formed, incredibly nice skyscraper, Roman waits for his new secretary...and anyone else unfortunate enough to wander into this deceptively pleasant business atmosphere. Stacked on a table in front of the main lobby are a number of labeled folders.

Rhonda, not completly used to her new center of gravity yet, walks in, the clicking of her heels echoes in the mostly empty offices.

She smiles to her mysterious boss in the most professional way. "You asked for me sir ?"

"Yes I did.' He said in a professional manner. "As you'll be spending the next year as my personal aid (contract renewable :mrgreen: ) I think you need some job orientation. You have a lot to learn about me nad your new duties."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Rhonda nodded. 'That's true, I know very little about you as does Muffinville. Your intentions are unknown so far, but you seem to bring chaos in all the places where you appear despite the fact that you don't look unusual and people don't look at you twice. Actually, now that I am expected to stand by your side, I think you will get even less attention, some part of my anatomy do seem to attract stares.' she said rolling her eyes.

'So, what is it that I should know about you and my duties ?'
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:36 pm

"Well, aren't you the sharp one?" He asked rhetorically, giving her bottom a pat. "I am Roman. That's not my given name, but more a culture I've become quite fond of studying. I am a chaos demon of another realm, and I draw strength from mayhem. My real name is something mostly unpronounceable, and in any case, it's not wise to give out one's name too freely. There's power in them, after all."

He paused, she could tell that this self-proclaimed demon very much liked the sound of his own voice.

"As for you, you'll be my assistant." He said, "You'll do what I ask. Mostly that will be mean running small errands, helping me in my schemes and occasionally wielding whatever abilities I decide to give you charge of. I expect you to keep track of everything in my messy office. I draw power from disorganization, after all, so I tend to be a bit of a sloppy-Sam."

He paused again. "As for today, we're giving back to the community." He told her. "Today, we're offering people jobs. If you could take a moment to go over the folders over there, it would be wise. We'll be giving them out to people as we you see fit. I'd like a coffee, first, though. I'll take it however you make it, so surprise me. I never want my coffee the same way twice."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:25 pm

The cat woman lays her chin on Roman's shoulder while wrapping her arms around him..."And if you don't mind Luv, I would like a Irish cream coffee, heavy on the cream." she purrs sweetly
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Rhonda yelped when she felt Roman's hand, but she quickly took back her composure and listened to his words.
A demon of Chaos ? That explained a lot to Rhonda. The abstruse nefarious plan he might have could be explained by a lack of plan... or a very chaotic one.

Once more she nodded as she was given her tasks, it was nothing too scary. Except that it might require her to use her memory.
She strutted away to prepare the requested coffees, taking a look at the titles of the folders.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Miku-chan wrote:The cat woman lays her chin on Roman's shoulder while wrapping her arms around him..."And if you don't mind Luv, I would like a Irish cream coffee, heavy on the cream." she purrs sweetly

Roman wriggled free of her.

"Sorry, but this is a business deal." He told her. "I need to be professional in the office."

Rodney wrote:Rhonda yelped when she felt Roman's hand, but she quickly took back her composure and listened to his words.
A demon of Chaos ? That explained a lot to Rhonda. The abstruse nefarious plan he might have could be explained by a lack of plan... or a very chaotic one.

Once more she nodded as she was given her tasks, it was nothing too scary. Except that it might require her to use her memory.
She strutted away to prepare the requested coffees, taking a look at the titles of the folders.

There were various folders laid out on the table. The titles were assembled in no organized fashion, but they all seemed to be jobs of some kind. "Candy Striper", "Henchman", "Magician's Assistant", "Necromancer", "Waitress" and several others. She can feel a sort of magic pulsing from them.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Rhonda soon was back with a cup Irish cream coffee for the cat woman and a cup of... very sweet coco for Roman.
She winked at him when she gave it to him.

"I'm ready to work boss, I suppose attributing a folder to someone will have consequences ? You're sure you want me to play with such power ? There could be unexpected results..."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Roman clapped his hands. "Yes! Unexpected consequences indeed! You are as bright as you are beautiful."

He grinned broadly. "Or, in other words, chaos! It'll be wonderful!"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:03 pm

A young man with shoulder length brown hair, wearing a grey suit that seemed slightly too big for him wandered into the shiny building, tugging nervously at the collar of his shirt. Following the sound of voices, he eventually ended up in the office. "Oh... uh... is there any work available? I thought you might be hiring since I've never seen this place before, I figured you'd just opened. I don't have a whole heap of experience... but I'm eager to learn", he explained.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Hearing steps, Rhonda got out of Roman's office with the folders to greet the newcomer.
She smiled at the young man, "Welcome, I'm Rhonda, mister Roman's assistant. I will be the one to interview you" she said.

"Please follow me" she added as she strutted toward her desk at Roman's office entrance. "Have a seat" she instructed as she did herself.

"I'll let you introduce yourself first. You said you didn't have much experience ?" she asked, not even looking at him, browsing the folders.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to the Muffinverse