Career Handicraft And Occupational Solutions

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Job Orientation Day

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 am

The blonde nodded, "I didn't think you would have". She dropped the folder back onto the table and started to look through them again. For Melanie, the embarassment of hearing she was in middle school was suprisingly outweighed by the delight she felt when hearing the pride in Roman's voice when he spoke about her. As she felt more memories slipping away, she tried to fight it mentally, but it was useless. It was such a frustrating sensation to know she had led a life to early twenties, but to be unable to remember any of it passed the ninth grade. The struggle was all internal, as through it all she cuddled into Roman's side.

"I doubt you sent him here either...", she smirked, picking up the folder for the lingerie company. "Ah... perhaps not an appropriate one to be showing your daughter...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 am

Rhonda listened carefully to Nora and felt threatened by such expertise. Maybe she was a career shark who could possibly be a serious competitor in the office. She looked at a file named 'maid cafe waitres' then another one 'Office bimbo'. On the other hand, she didn't want to be mean to that woman, she had been nice so far.

'Interesting, are you open to new professional experiences ?'
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:33 am

Bigmouthstrike wrote:Inside of the storage room, she found a number of things apart from the foul smelling hospital meals. It was stocked with a number of items that were intended to cure TFs, but could just as easily be used to cause them if used improperly. There were pills designed to change a patient's mental structure, generally used for restoring mentally tfed patients. Powder packages for all of the different Muffinville colors were organized into neat bins next to a rack of syringes with various potions in them. Finally, a cabinet stood with a large warning label on it. It was filled with vials, and the yellow caution sign on the front read:

"Warning! Volatile patient samples inside. Contents dangerous and unpredictable. Do not remove without express authorization"

Seeing all the inventories for transformations of all types, Moria seripticiously begins to look over the various menus list for the patients on the ward and seeing which ones were there for what reasons. She also checks the dangerous file cabinet for the locks and protection sequences she might need to override to gather samples for her own chaotic mealtime services...."Hehe hehe...this  be more like it" she says to herself...
Rodney wrote:Rhonda listened carefully to Nora and felt threatened by such expertise. Maybe she was a career shark who could possibly be a serious competitor in the office. She looked at a file named 'maid cafe waitres' then another one 'Office bimbo'. On the other hand, she didn't want to be mean to that woman, she had been nice so far.

'Interesting, are you open to new professional experiences ?'

Nora looks over at Rhonda with confusion on her face..."What do you mean? I've tried to be taken seriously by other employers who said they would hire me to do My chosen profession, and several did at first, then I became nothing more than a glorified coffee hound. They never even published my last game design..." she says in a frustrated tone of voice..."I thought this place might be different."
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:48 am

Harri-chan wrote:The blonde nodded, "I didn't think you would have". She dropped the folder back onto the table and started to look through them again. For Melanie, the embarassment of hearing she was in middle school was suprisingly outweighed by the delight she felt when hearing the pride in Roman's voice when he spoke about her. As she felt more memories slipping away, she tried to fight it mentally, but it was useless. It was such a frustrating sensation to know she had led a life to early twenties, but to be unable to remember any of it passed the ninth grade. The struggle was all internal, as through it all she cuddled into Roman's side.

"I doubt you sent him here either...", she smirked, picking up the folder for the lingerie company. "Ah... perhaps not an appropriate one to be showing your daughter...".

As her fingers touched the folder, a surge of magic go through her. Her clothes began disappearing as her hair lengthened, breasts grew and her legs lengthened.

"A fine career choice, Ms..." Roman started, "Actually, I didn't catch your name. I doubt the photographers will care much one way or the other, though."

miku-chan wrote:Seeing all the inventories for transformations of all types, Moria seripticiously begins to look over the various menus list for the patients on the ward and seeing which ones were there for what reasons. She also checks the dangerous file cabinet for the locks and protection sequences she might need to override to gather samples for her own chaotic mealtime services...."Hehe hehe...this be more like it" she says to herself...

The patients were listed. There were 12 of them on the ward, but their conditions were only listed on the door, not on the checklist. Perhaps doing some rounds would help her remember.

miku-chan wrote:Nora looks over at Rhonda with confusion on her face..."What do you mean? I've tried to be taken seriously by other employers who said they would hire me to do My chosen profession, and several did at first, then I became nothing more than a glorified coffee hound. They never even published my last game design..." she says in a frustrated tone of voice..."I thought this place might be different."

Roman watched the exchange between the pair, amused. Mentally, he whispered in his secretary's ear.

"She's an ambitious one." He said, "We could certainly use more help around here, but she seems the kind who might try to push others out of her way."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:58 am

"Career choice? I'm in college, studying medicine, I...", she trailed off as she realised she was no longer wearing her t-shirt and jeans, but stood in the middle of the office in just purple cotton bra and panties. She wrapped an arm across her chest and glared as her body began to change. "No way! I'm a smart, independent woman! I'm heading for much bigger things that posing for photos! Is this any example to set for your daughter, Mr. Roman? Is this what you think woman are good for?", she snapped.

Melanie watched in silence, feeling very little as the curvy girl's clothing disappeared. She then found a smile tugging at the corners of her lips, and leaned forward slightly. "Father always gets what he wants...", she smiled sweetly at the blonde.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:15 am

Harri-chan wrote:"Career choice? I'm in college, studying medicine, I...", she trailed off as she realised she was no longer wearing her t-shirt and jeans, but stood in the middle of the office in just purple cotton bra and panties. She wrapped an arm across her chest and glared as her body began to change. "No way! I'm a smart, independent woman! I'm heading for much bigger things that posing for photos! Is this any example to set for your daughter, Mr. Roman? Is this what you think woman are good for?", she snapped.

Melanie watched in silence, feeling very little as the curvy girl's clothing disappeared. She then found a smile tugging at the corners of her lips, and leaned forward slightly. "Father always gets what he wants...", she smiled sweetly at the blonde.

As Mealanie watched the curvy girl, some odd sensations struck her. She was watching a sexier version of the girlfriend he had already enjoyed to look at stripped in the middle of an office, but it had no effect on her the way it might once had. Part of her knew that she should be attracted to the beautiful student-turned-model in front of her, but instead, she was just enjoying watching her father work. That's what seemed more fun at the moment: watching Daddy work and knowing that someday, she would work like he did. In fact, despite her knowing that it was her girlfriend transforming in front of her, the only thing that upset her about the changes was that she didn't have any part in them. Maybe if she could do something to the girl, it might impress him.

She, meanwhile, continued to change. Instead of having a pair of cotton panties and a bra on, they turned to lace and silk. They shrank across her figure, becoming sexy instead of practical. Garters formed on her hips and stockings on her legs as her tennis shoes transformed into a pair of white high heels that complimented her new figure.

Her mind hadn't undergone any changes yet, and Roman stepped forward to whisper in her ear.

"You're a model now." He told her in a harsh, vindictive voice, "And that daughter of mine is the boyfriend you were looking for. He did come in for a job, and I turned him into my own child."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 am

As Roman got to his feet, Melanie did the same, the fancy dress feeling far more natural around her now, even if she knew it shouldn't. She stood back, hands clasped behind her back as she watched the changes finish. The new model listened to Roman's whisper, and her mouth fell open. Her eyes lifted from her transformed body to stare at the child in shock.

"Daddy, can I play with her? Pleeeeease?", asked the former boyfriend suddenly, her dress swishing as she came forward. Her eyes looked up at her ex-girlfriend with a rather mischievous glint, no trace of the attraction she should be feeling to be seen.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 am

Harri-chan wrote:As Roman got to his feet, Melanie did the same, the fancy dress feeling far more natural around her now, even if she knew it shouldn't. She stood back, hands clasped behind her back as she watched the changes finish. The new model listened to Roman's whisper, and her mouth fell open. Her eyes lifted from her transformed body to stare at the child in shock.

"Daddy, can I play with her? Pleeeeease?", asked the former boyfriend suddenly, her dress swishing as she came forward. Her eyes looked up at her ex-girlfriend with a rather mischievous glint, no trace of the attraction she should be feeling to be seen.

"In a minute, dear." He said, patting her head. He would let his little girl have some fun with her, but only after he'd covered the basics with the her former girlfriend.

He turned back to the girl. "Alirght, here's the story. You're a lingerie model now. That's what you do. You're not going to medical school or any of that nonsense. Instead, you model sexy undergarments, and since you were so rude to me, I think I'm going to make it a full time job for you. In fact, I think that sexy lingerie is all you'll be able to wear from now on."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:47 am

Melanie was clearly eager, but would not disobey. She'd been raised better than that... or it felt like she had. Her chest swelled as he patted her head, and she smirked at the model, as if clearly thinking she'd got the better transformation, as if the blonde wished to be in her shoes!

The curvy woman was still struggling to deal with the double transformation, but her gaze snapped back to Roman and narrowed into a glare. Suddenly, she reached to grab Melanie by the wrist, and tugged her from Roman's side, "Come on Mattew, we'll find some way to undo this", she said, which brought a horrified squeal from the teenager. "No!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 am

Nora's head snaps towards the sound of Screaming coming from the office. She puts her hand down on the top file while asking. "What was that? Should we call security or the police?"
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:30 am

Rhonda blinked when she saw the woman place her hand on the 'office bimbo' file. She quickly picked it away from Nora, hoping that the magic didn't have enough time to damage to much the brain activity of the holder. Yet she noticed that the hair had already bleached to the point of looking blonde.

'It's just a child being bratty ! I SUGGEST however that you quuickly accept the job I'm going to offer you she said showing Nora a file that read 'Cofee digital Searcher'

'It's a high paying job where you will work with satellite image to create Algorythms searching for the best place on earth to grow McMillan brand coffee. I SUGGEST, you take that folder right now !' she added, hoping that it wasn't too late to alter the magic.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Rodney wrote:Rhonda blinked when she saw the woman place her hand on the 'office bimbo' file. She quickly picked it away from Nora, hoping that the magic didn't have enough time to damage to much the brain activity of the holder. Yet she noticed that the hair had already bleached to the point of looking blonde.

'It's just a child being bratty ! I SUGGEST however that you quuickly accept the job I'm going to offer you she said showing Nora a file that read 'Cofee digital Searcher'

'It's a high paying job where you will work with satellite image to create Algorythms searching for the best place on earth to grow McMillan brand coffee. I SUGGEST, you take that folder right now !' she added, hoping that it wasn't too late to alter the magic.

Nora starts to feel funny as Rhonda takes the file from under her hand and push her towards the job in the file she has in hand. Seeing how desperate seeming Rhonda acts the new blond nervously takes the file from her. Giggling at the silly situation. Looking in her eyes,Her intelligence is still strong, but she seems not to be so driven over her past experiences with being a coffee girl...;)
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Nora starts to feel funny as Rhonda takes the file from under her hand and push her towards the job in the file she has in hand. Seeing how desperate seeming Rhonda acts the new blond nervously takes the file from her. Giggling at the silly situation. Looking in her eyes,Her intelligence is still strong, but she seems not to be so driven over her past experiences with being a coffee girl...;)

As the black and white clothes of Nora dissolves into a frilly and colorful uniform, the blonde's bun burst into a flow of long silky threats, she found herself as a peppy, boy-crazy but still smart coffee expert.

Rhonda laughed a bit when she saw the result of the mixing of magic, "Well, it seem like you could be working in one of our maid coffee, but I assure you that Coffee digital Searcher' is your real title. You'll be assigned a desk and a computer to work on the topic, The McMillan Brand of coffee is counting on you."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Mischa pauses, looking up at the gleaming skyscraper. He was sure it hadn't been here the last time he'd been down his street... but then, that was kind of normal for Muffinville. It did have a nice, professional aura to it, a shining edifice of glass and steel that had an aura of slightly-understated prestige and class.

"Interesting... I wonder what kind of business it is?" he muses, peering in the front door. He could see what looked like a couple of office ladies inside. Well, no harm in at least inquiring... he could always pose as someone looking for work, if nothing else. And considering that he wasn't quite as well off as some of his other selves, well... he probably could use some work to bring in a little extra money.

Pushing open the glass doors, he walks into the front lobby. Noticing the folders at the front desk, he heads in that direction, wondering if they're pamphlets to indicate what this place does for business.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa pauses, looking up at the gleaming skyscraper. He was sure it hadn't been here the last time he'd been down his street... but then, that was kind of normal for Muffinville. It did have a nice, professional aura to it, a shining edifice of glass and steel that had an aura of slightly-understated prestige and class.

"Interesting... I wonder what kind of business it is?" he muses, peering in the front door. He could see what looked like a couple of office ladies inside. Well, no harm in at least inquiring... he could always pose as someone looking for work, if nothing else. And considering that he wasn't quite as well off as some of his other selves, well... he probably could use some work to bring in a little extra money.

Pushing open the glass doors, he walks into the front lobby. Noticing the folders at the front desk, he heads in that direction, wondering if they're pamphlets to indicate what this place does for business.

There was no one at the desk in the lobby, but a handmade sign draped from it that smelled vaguely of shoe polish read "I ASSURE YOU WE'RE OPEN"

The elevator seemed inviting enough. Was that Bing Crosby playing from it?

Rodney wrote:
Miku-chan wrote:Nora starts to feel funny as Rhonda takes the file from under her hand and push her towards the job in the file she has in hand. Seeing how desperate seeming Rhonda acts the new blond nervously takes the file from her. Giggling at the silly situation. Looking in her eyes,Her intelligence is still strong, but she seems not to be so driven over her past experiences with being a coffee girl...;)

As the black and white clothes of Nora dissolves into a frilly and colorful uniform, the blonde's bun burst into a flow of long silky threats, she found herself as a peppy, boy-crazy but still smart coffee expert.

Rhonda laughed a bit when she saw the result of the mixing of magic, "Well, it seem like you could be working in one of our maid coffee, but I assure you that Coffee digital Searcher' is your real title. You'll be assigned a desk and a computer to work on the topic, The McMillan Brand of coffee is counting on you."

Roman watched the spectacle and tisked softly.

"Oh, my dear secretary," He said quietly, "You should have let her go. Oh well...I'm sure I can squeeze some profit from this coffee business. Keep that file that she almost chose, though. I need a greeter for the front desk."

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie was clearly eager, but would not disobey. She'd been raised better than that... or it felt like she had. Her chest swelled as he patted her head, and she smirked at the model, as if clearly thinking she'd got the better transformation, as if the blonde wished to be in her shoes!

The curvy woman was still struggling to deal with the double transformation, but her gaze snapped back to Roman and narrowed into a glare. Suddenly, she reached to grab Melanie by the wrist, and tugged her from Roman's side, "Come on Mattew, we'll find some way to undo this", she said, which brought a horrified squeal from the teenager. "No!".

"That was a mistake, my dear." Roman said, snatching Melanie's wrist back. "I don't take kindly to someone trying to steal my kin."

He rounded on her, "So this begs the question: Now that you're stuck in your new profession, would you like to model that clothing or display it?"

He began to focus, filling his daughter with power. He was going to get rid of this girl, and it was going to be ugly. And, he thought, it would especially ugly when he ensured that it was her own boyfriend that did the deed to seal whatever fate he'd concoct for her. That'll teach the wench! Apparently, unbeknownst even to Roman, his magic had worked a little too well in instilling a protective instinct within him and this move on "his child" had made him hot with rage.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse