Career Handicraft And Occupational Solutions

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Career Handicraft And Occupational Solutions

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:The box closes behind her with a soft thud leaving her in total darkness. She can hear her new boss on the outside, but his voice comes through muffled.

"And with just a quick tap here, my lovely assistant will become a cute little rabbit." He said.

Chloe blinks inside the darkness of the box. A rabbit??

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"I wish that my date here was eve prettier than she is now." He said, before winking adding "If that's possible."

Rosetta blushed and smiled. She's always secretly enjoyed being transformed, and this boy had found out about it somehow.

As the wish is requested, Mischa can feel a surge of power rising within her! "As you wish, master," she says reflexively, before gesturing in Rosetta's direction. A cloud of smoke rises up from around her feet, and Rosetta can feel her figure changing, becoming even more curvaceous. As the smoke clears, the young witch is revealed to have become even more attractive!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 am

"Oh, it gets better", smiled Melanie.

Pushing a button in the center of the docked laptop, the whole computer set up begins to rapidly transform, changing into shape again, morphing back into a humanoid until Kether was sat upon the desk looking like so. She still retained her computer-like brain.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:29 am

Harri-chan wrote:"Oh, it gets better", smiled Melanie.

Pushing a button in the center of the docked laptop, the whole computer set up begins to rapidly transform, changing into shape again, morphing back into a humanoid until Kether was sat upon the desk looking like so. She still retained her computer-like brain.

"ewwww... a mac"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:10 am

Melanie rolled her eyes, and snapped her fingers again. Kether's hair lightened to a dark brown, and ended up in two braided pigtails. Her body slimmed down a little, and her bust swelled, while her clothing shifted around her into the uniform of a maid, while she retained her computer-based insides and mind.

"Now, if this all goes to plan, you're going to be running our computer system. Sort of like a secretary, keeping everything organised and... clean", she smiled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:38 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie rolled her eyes, and snapped her fingers again. Kether's hair lightened to a dark brown, and ended up in two braided pigtails. Her body slimmed down a little, and her bust swelled, while her clothing shifted around her into the uniform of a maid, while she retained her computer-based insides and mind.

"Now, if this all goes to plan, you're going to be running our computer system. Sort of like a secretary, keeping everything organised and... clean", she smiled.

*grumbles*Oui madam
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:30 pm

"That's more like it", smiled Melanie at Kether's compliance. "So, now that we've settled on your form, it's time to test your systems". Reaching into one of the computers, she tugged out a USB stick and then pushed it down into Kether's cleavage. "This will give you access to a copy of all our data. I want you to create a report of everyone that we've helped into employment today. Once it's done, print it out for me".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"That's more like it", smiled Melanie at Kether's compliance. "So, now that we've settled on your form, it's time to test your systems". Reaching into one of the computers, she tugged out a USB stick and then pushed it down into Kether's cleavage. "This will give you access to a copy of all our data. I want you to create a report of everyone that we've helped into employment today. Once it's done, print it out for me".

"How madam?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 am

Melanie reached up to tap her finger against Kether's forehead, "The information is up here. Use your processing power to create the reports... and then you can use your wireless link to print them out over there", she said, pointing to a printer in the corner of the office.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Iz that it madam?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 pm

"Well, let's see how you do with that before deciding what happens next, shall we? It shouldn't be a problem with your processing power however".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:02 am

"Perhaps reassiagnment from inferior organic jobs for otherz?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai