Ellie In Wonderland

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Ellie In Wonderland

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:44 pm

"How am I supposed to escape this place if you won't put me down?", she grumbled. "What do you mean be careful... if I don't get out in a week, I'll just go back to normal and be back in Muffinville... right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 am

Harri-chan wrote:"How am I supposed to escape this place if you won't put me down?", she grumbled. "What do you mean be careful... if I don't get out in a week, I'll just go back to normal and be back in Muffinville... right?".

Roman tittered.

"If you're here, time flows differently." He answered. "Your curse is to last 7 days of our world, not Wonderland's. Besides, I'm not sure what the effect of my magic would be on any you pick up here. That is if you don't get it reversed before you come back."

Maiden Miki wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
As she leans in, she finds herself falling down the hole as well!

"Woah! Woooaaahh!" yelled Miki as she waves her arms abit to catch her balance. She tries to avoid falling but the pull of the hole caught her off guard. Eventually Miki finds herself falling into the hole.

When she lands on the ground, she would find that she too has turned into the fabled Alice, but the version she has become is much older and fuller of figure that Ellie's. Like the 7 year old who came in before her, she finds herself lying next to a potion bottle, and there is a cake on the table as well.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:45 am

Ellie started to squirm again, her teeny hands pushing against Roman's giant fingers, "What?! How long will seven Muffinville days be in Wonderland? Why does this always happen to me?", she groaned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:50 am

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie started to squirm again, her teeny hands pushing against Roman's giant fingers, "What?! How long will seven Muffinville days be in Wonderland? Why does this always happen to me?", she groaned.

"There's really no way to answer that." He admitted. "You can't turn back when you're in Neverland. You'll just have to make it back to Muffinville, so you can live out your seven days."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 am

Pausing her struggle, Ellie looked thought for a moment, and then a little nervous. "I got... given some powers recently, that I've not really told anyone about. Did your spell take them away?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 pm

"What the...." said Miki as she looked around and then notice the blond locks of hair. She then looked down and laughed a little bit. "Well....Not like this was any different then my last clothing. Still where am I?"

Miki then picked up the bottle and inspected. Eventually she put it on the table next to the cake.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Pausing her struggle, Ellie looked thought for a moment, and then a little nervous. "I got... given some powers recently, that I've not really told anyone about. Did your spell take them away?", she asked.

"Well I'm certainly glad you decided to tell me." Roman said, amused. "I'm really growing to appreciate the trust between us and it's very sporting of you to let me know about this for our future encounters. At any rate, does Alice have these powers?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"What the...." said Miki as she looked around and then notice the blond locks of hair. She then looked down and laughed a little bit. "Well....Not like this was any different then my last clothing. Still where am I?"

Miki then picked up the bottle and inspected. Eventually she put it on the table next to the cake.

Looking around the room, she notice that she and the table barely fit in it. The only way out seemed to be a very small door at her ankles
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Looking around the room, she notice that she and the table barely fit in it. The only way out seemed to be a very small door at her ankles

"Hmm...." said Miki as she notice the small door and then the bottle. She sighed and said, "If I remember the movie correctly, the bottle was what made Alice small. So I would have to drink this to go though that door."

Miki then looked at the cake and then shrugged. "Still what the cake for?"

The older Alice then proceeded to take a piece of the cake off and ate it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:09 pm

"There's no trust between us!", protested the young girl with a frown, "And I don't know if Alice has these powers... maybe in some people's version she does", she said with a shrug of her little shoulders. "Sometimes Wonderland is a dangerous place".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"There's no trust between us!", protested the young girl with a frown, "And I don't know if Alice has these powers... maybe in some people's version she does", she said with a shrug of her little shoulders. "Sometimes Wonderland is a dangerous place".

"Certainly not the version I read. Or skimmed." He said in a lighthearted manner, "But in any case, since she didn't, you wouldn't now either."

He set her down. "I have to be going. This game show is causing quite a bit of chaos to attend to. Have fun in Wonderland!"

Maiden Miki wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:

"Hmm...." said Miki as she notice the small door and then the bottle. She sighed and said, "If I remember the movie correctly, the bottle was what made Alice small. So I would have to drink this to go though that door."

Miki then looked at the cake and then shrugged. "Still what the cake for?"

The older Alice then proceeded to take a piece of the cake off and ate it.

Upon eating the cake, her height starts to grow in proportion to the ammount of cake eaten. When it clears, she's nearly 10 feet tall and extremely cramped for space in the small quarters.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Upon eating the cake, her height starts to grow in proportion to the ammount of cake eaten. When it clears, she's nearly 10 feet tall and extremely cramped for space in the small quarters.

"What," said Miki as she notice she was growing. She tried to move a bit but was finding it a bit hard. Her now large bust was getting in the way as she grabbed the bottle. "I guess it was going to make me big but didn't think it actually would."

Miki tried her best to reach for the bottle and open it. Shen then goes to drink it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:27 am

"I hope someone turns you into a bimbo!", yelled the tiny Ellie as she was set back down on her feet. Clenching her hands into fists, she marched onwards through the garden, the pretty dress and petticoats swishing around her legs. It was hard to maintain any kind of angry or aggressive mood when wearing such girly clothing, so despite her best efforts, she started to calm down within a few moments of Roman's departure.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"I hope someone turns you into a bimbo!", yelled the tiny Ellie as she was set back down on her feet. Clenching her hands into fists, she marched onwards through the garden, the pretty dress and petticoats swishing around her legs. It was hard to maintain any kind of angry or aggressive mood when wearing such girly clothing, so despite her best efforts, she started to calm down within a few moments of Roman's departure.

Roman chuckled as he left. "If you have any questions, keep in touch. I'm one terrified scream away."

As she looked around, she would find herself in a very large field of grass. A low rumble fell around her, and she suddenly got the feeling that something big...at least comparative big, when one considered her size...was coming.

Maiden Miki wrote:"What," said Miki as she notice she was growing. She tried to move a bit but was finding it a bit hard. Her now large bust was getting in the way as she grabbed the bottle. "I guess it was going to make me big but didn't think it actually would."

Miki tried her best to reach for the bottle and open it. Shen then goes to drink it.

When she drank it, she began to shrink hugely. When she stopped, the cake was lying next to her, now seeming to be the size of a large bed, and she was roughly 10 inches tall. The door ahead of her seemed perfectly accessible now.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Feeling the ground shake slightly beneath her feet, a worried look swept over Ellie's face. She stopped and looked around, seeking a place to hide incase whatever what was coming her way wasn't friendly. "I don't even like this book!", she muttered to herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:11 pm

"Well now that I am this size then I might as well play along or something." said Miki as she walked though the door.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse