Ellie In Wonderland

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Ellie In Wonderland

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:15 pm

((In the same vein as the Confectionary, this thread is Harri's follow up to the costume thread! Anyone else TFed in that thread will get a follow up as well))

As the crowd is released from the Costume gameshow, a rabbit hole appears in Ellie's path. She probably wouldn't notice it, not even when she's right in front of it...
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Ellie In Wonderland

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Ellie was wandering home alone, chewing her bottom lip, looking down at her dress, "Stupid Roman... I'd have definitely been on a date with Julia now... ", she muttered, before yelping as she walked right over the rabbit hole, and promptly plummeted down it!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:33 pm

As soon as she stops falling, Ellie finds herself in a room with a cake that says "Eat Me", and little bottle labeled "Drink Me" and tiny door in front of her that she couldn't hope to fit through...
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:10 am

Landing on her feet, her legs crumpled, and she fell forward, ending up on her hands and knees infront of the the cake and the bottle. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously, and she eyed the tiny little door. "Great.. ", she sighed, looking back up at the hole. Climbing to her feet, she jumped up, arms stretched above her head, but her fingertips fell short of being able to grab onto the opening.

Her dress swished around as she turned in a huff, "Stupid, nonsense book", she grumbled as she paced back and forth, studying the two before finally bending down, and picked up the the little bottle. Removing the cork, she gulped down the liquid inside.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:55 am

As she began to chug, she shrank rapidly. Very rapidly, in fact. In a moment, she was only about 6 inches tall, and was the same size as the bottle she'd been drinking from. The door in front of her was huge now, but seemed openable.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:47 am

Ellie didn't seem suprised by her shrinking, although she did look a little embarrassed. "I'm so going to kick his butt for this... ", she said to herself as she approached the door that had gone from being tiny to towering over her. Turning the handle, she pressed against it with all her might!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm

The door flies open to reveal a huge field of grass. It might be at this juncture that Ellie realizes that when she drank the potion, she'd left the cake on the table...

At any rate, she suddenly finds herself surrounded on two sides by a giant pair of feet!
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Walking through the doorway, she took a few steps before realising those two huge things either side of her were somebody's feet! With a gasp, she came to a stop and leaned her head back to peer upwards. "Hello?!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Fingers pinched down on her from either side.

"Hello, my dear." Roman's voice came in a boom.

He lifted her to his face.

"I bet you'd like to know what's going on."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Ellie groaned and kicked her legs as she was picked up off the ground, only serving to make her dress swish about as she glared at the gigantic Roman, "I know exactly what's going on! It's not enough that you ruined my chance with Julia by making me LOOK like Alice, you want me to act like her too!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm

"Yes, well. My spell is set only to last for a week." He told her. "I wouldn't worry about it for too long. Besides...did you really have that much of a chance to begin with?"

He looked her over. "Anyway, I've recreated the world as best I can. I'll admit I only skimmed the book, though. Anyway, don't blame me. Blame Lewis Merle."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm

"Hmm....I thought I sensed Elliot here somewhere," said Miki as she walked around. The girl was looking around and the area where the rabbit hole was at first. "Wonder where the kid went...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:29 pm

"I had more than a chance! She was drooling over every boy she saw!", whined the tiny girl as she struggled between Roman's fingers. "I don't want to spend a week stuck in this dumb book! Or this silly dress!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"I had more than a chance! She was drooling over every boy she saw!", whined the tiny girl as she struggled between Roman's fingers. "I don't want to spend a week stuck in this dumb book! Or this silly dress!".

"Then I suggest you hurriedly find your way out of here." He recommended. "I'd be careful though. My magic only lasts for a week. Who know what could happen in here..."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm....I thought I sensed Elliot here somewhere," said Miki as she walked around. The girl was looking around and the area where the rabbit hole was at first. "Wonder where the kid went...."

As she leans in, she finds herself falling down the hole as well!
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
As she leans in, she finds herself falling down the hole as well!

"Woah! Woooaaahh!" yelled Miki as she waves her arms abit to catch her balance. She tries to avoid falling but the pull of the hole caught her off guard. Eventually Miki finds herself falling into the hole.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Next

Return to the Muffinverse