Ellie In Wonderland

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Ellie In Wonderland

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 am

"Shut up, Roman, we're trying to think!", yelled the younger girl in a frustrated tone. Tugging her hand free of the older Alice, she paced and forth, her dress swishing girlishly. "I got an idea!", she said. Grabbing the 'Drink Me' bottle, she carried it to the open doorway, and then tilted it forward. "How about a refreshing drink you dumb bird?". The shrinking potion spilled from the top, and trickled out of the doorway...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:42 pm

"Well at least you read more then I did," said Miki yelling at the voice. She couldn't remember a dodo bird being in the story. She then looked at the little Alice and said, "Be careful."

Miki then got close to Elliot ready to pull back the little girl incase she would get attacked.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:36 pm

The bird snapped down on the glass bottle and began to shrink rapidly. When it was done, it seemed to only reach up to Ellie's knee. It wondered around, looking up at the pair almost apologetically. As they moved, it seemed to want to follow them.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:The bird snapped down on the glass bottle and began to shrink rapidly. When it was done, it seemed to only reach up to Ellie's knee. It wondered around, looking up at the pair almost apologetically. As they moved, it seemed to want to follow them.

"Hmm...Well aren't you cute now?" said Miki as she looked at the small dodo and pet it. She bent down and her rear end stuck out as she picked it up. She then used a free hand and petted the dodo, "Good job kid."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:32 am

Ellie laughed triumphantly as she watched the little bird wander in through the door. "Maybe we should take some cake and the bottle with us. Although... there's probably lots of things out there with the same effect". She blushed at how sexily Miki moved as she bent down to pick up the dodo. "Shall we take the bird too?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 am

The cake seemed much too large in their current forms to take with them, but the bird seemed pleasant enough. It rubbed its head against Ellie's leg, demanding to be petted.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 pm

"I wouldn't mind taking it. The bird is harmless enough already," said Miki as she saw that the dodo wanted Elliot to pet it. She then lean forward a bit to give Elliot a good view of her cleavage but allow the smaller girl to pet it. "By the way. What is your name? Mines is Miki. I am looking for my lil brother you can say."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 am

Ellie patted the bird gently, her blue eyes being drawn to the impressive cleavage of the older girl. However, she gasped when the more mature Alice introduced herself. "Miki? It's me... Ellie! I mean... Elliot", she blushed. "How did you end up here too?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:38 am

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie patted the bird gently, her blue eyes being drawn to the impressive cleavage of the older girl. However, she gasped when the more mature Alice introduced herself. "Miki? It's me... Ellie! I mean... Elliot", she blushed. "How did you end up here too?".

"What? Well that explains why you seem familiar," giggled Miki nervously. She then looked down at Elliot and said, "Well I was looking for you and I ended up here. You look cute."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 am

"Thanks... but this wasn't my choice. People voted for me to get turned into this. It was only meant to last a week, but if I can't get out of Wonderland it will last forever! I'm sorry you had to get stuck here too, Miki". She rubbed the back of her neck and looked at the large cake.

Walking up to it, she broke off two handfuls and tucked then into the large pocket on the front of the apron she wore. "Alice did this with bits of mushrooms incase she ever needed to grow or shrink later on. Could you carry the bottle?", she asked as she took the dodo from Miki and stepped back through the door.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:21 am

Harri-chan wrote:"Thanks... but this wasn't my choice. People voted for me to get turned into this. It was only meant to last a week, but if I can't get out of Wonderland it will last forever! I'm sorry you had to get stuck here too, Miki". She rubbed the back of her neck and looked at the large cake.

Walking up to it, she broke off two handfuls and tucked then into the large pocket on the front of the apron she wore. "Alice did this with bits of mushrooms incase she ever needed to grow or shrink later on. Could you carry the bottle?", she asked as she took the dodo from Miki and stepped back through the door.

"OH. I kind of heard about that actually. That was kind of the reason why I was looking for you. Didn't really believe it," said Miki as she looked down at Elliot. She then gave her a smile and said, "Well it be okay. We will get out of here. I kind of like how I look in before."

The older girl then bent down and was able to grabbed the bottle and put it in a pocket. Her motions seem very proactive.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Ellie smiled back up at Miki as she followed her out into the long dress, "You look pretty good now too. At least Roman didn't make you a kid. It'll be a lot of help having someone taller around... well, taller than me anyway. I guess all three of us are pretty tiny after drinking that potion", she said with a pat to the dodo's head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:43 am

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie smiled back up at Miki as she followed her out into the long dress, "You look pretty good now too. At least Roman didn't make you a kid. It'll be a lot of help having someone taller around... well, taller than me anyway. I guess all three of us are pretty tiny after drinking that potion", she said with a pat to the dodo's head.

"Thanks. Glad you like how I look. We kind of match in a cute way," giggled Miki as they walked. She then looked up and was reminded that they were smaller and she sighed. "Yeah. We are small. I guess we now need a small chair."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse