Debut Concert in Muffinville Park!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Debut Concert in Muffinville Park!

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Azathoth wrote:Yoko is free to roam around! She sees the pyrotechnics and lights being set up... sound systems being rigged... all by bustom PVC women. There is also Aziko in the middle, directing the efforts!

Hm... *Yoko goes to check out the pyrotechnics!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Zoey crosses her arms as she watches Blaze. "Sure.... no hurry here" she replies. Zoey smiles a bit watching Blaze so happy as her hair is done.

"You're going to be great, sis... I mean Blaze!" @///@
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Blaze giggles and winks at her reflection.

"Thanks Stephanie, I look great!"

She stands up and gives Zoey another hug.

"I told you silly~ You can call me sis if that's what you want!"

Crossing to the clothes rack, she takes the final part of her outfits! An orange bow with white frills! She ties it at the bottom of her hair to keep it all together, keeping the orange hair in it's nice streaks.

"So! How do I look you two~?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Feng wrote:Bones gets up and meanders over to the concession stand giving the menu a look over...

Bones finds many snacks, candies, and drinks for sale! The woman at the counter giggles. "Can I get you anything?" She asks, posing with her chest out...

Ookalf wrote:Hm... *Yoko goes to check out the pyrotechnics!*

She sees busy women at the front of the stage! Loading flares, rockets, and all other manner of colorful explosions! Wiring them all up carefully...

Zoey wrote:Zoey crosses her arms as she watches Blaze. "Sure.... no hurry here" she replies. Zoey smiles a bit watching Blaze so happy as her hair is done.

"You're going to be great, sis... I mean Blaze!" @///@
Blaze wrote:Blaze giggles and winks at her reflection.

"Thanks Stephanie, I look great!"

She stands up and gives Zoey another hug.

"I told you silly~ You can call me sis if that's what you want!"

Crossing to the clothes rack, she takes the final part of her outfits! An orange bow with white frills! She ties it at the bottom of her hair to keep it all together, keeping the orange hair in it's nice streaks.

"So! How do I look you two~?"

Stephanie nods! Thumbing up! "You look awesome, Miss Blaze!" ^^ She glances to Zoey. "You next?" She smiles, gesturing to the seat!
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Feng » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:42 pm

O.o

"Er, yes I'll have a box of sour patch and a large Dr. Pepper please?" he says, eyes entirely on the woman's chest. o_o
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Zoey smiles a bit melancholy and nods. "You're gonna knock em dead" she says before glancing at the seat and cringing a bit. "....." =////= "fine" Zoey mumbles sitting down.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Azathoth wrote:She sees busy women at the front of the stage! Loading flares, rockets, and all other manner of colorful explosions! Wiring them all up carefully...

Looks like someone here really likes explosions... *Not wanting to disturb the workers, Yoko just stands to teh side for now and watches them work.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Blaze's smile fades a bit, but she gives Zoey a hug from behind. Taking some contact lenses from the dresser, she carefully puts them on, making her iris's orange with a single small orange star in the pupils

"Gonna make sure everything is ready... stick around for the concert okay?"

She exits her room and tracks down the head roadie!

"Everything ready?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Feng wrote:O.o

"Er, yes I'll have a box of sour patch and a large Dr. Pepper please?" he says, eyes entirely on the woman's chest. o_o

The woman blushes. "Hehe... no problem, sir!~" She says, getting out a large drink and the box of specified candy, seemingly not noticing or caring the evil Mastermind's gaze! "That will be seven fifty." She says with a smile, leaning forward to hand him the concessions and give him a even better look at her cleavage.

Zoey wrote:Zoey smiles a bit melancholy and nods. "You're gonna knock em dead" she says before glancing at the seat and cringing a bit. "....." =////= "fine" Zoey mumbles sitting down.

Stephanie giggles! She gets to work... firs combing Zoey's hair out until it is silky smooth, framing her face. Next she takes a tube of pink lipgloss... running it over Zoey's lips!

Ookalf wrote:Looks like someone here really likes explosions... *Not wanting to disturb the workers, Yoko just stands to teh side for now and watches them work.*

Indeed! In fact these new rockets were being tied into ones allready laid. Apparently someone wanted more bang!

Blaze wrote:Blaze's smile fades a bit, but she gives Zoey a hug from behind. Taking some contact lenses from the dresser, she carefully puts them on, making her iris's orange with a single small orange star in the pupils

"Gonna make sure everything is ready... stick around for the concert okay?"

She exits her room and tracks down the head roadie!

"Everything ready?"

The head roadie looks over! "Ah! Just about. We are finishing up the last minute suggestions you added... the pyros assured me they are working with all speed, but caution is needed for something like this. Besides that, we are just about ready!"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Azathoth wrote:Indeed! In fact these new rockets were being tied into ones allready laid. Apparently someone wanted more bang!

Rockets... on top of rockets? Why that seem kind of unsafe?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Zoey blushes from the attention of detail the Stephanie is using and more when she runs pink lipgloss through Zoeys lips. =///////=;
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Feng » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:43 pm

NOSEBLEED'd O/////O

"Grazi~" says Bones paying the girl a twenty before wandering back over to his seat.

"I wonder who they got to play the Phantom for this production" ponders Bones to his buddy Doc.

"Uh, Boss, this isn't the Phantom of the Opera. This isn't even an Opera... and didn't you originally come here thinking this was a Josh Groban concerty..." >.>

"Eh? What was that Doc?" says Bones slurping his soda loudly. "I can't hear you over the sound of my apathy."

"SIGH... Hey, you better be sharing the sour patch. You already owe me for purchasing your ticket so that the staff doesn't boot you out." =.=

"Criminal Masterminds don't pay admission" grumbles Bones as he hands over the candy to his friend.

"Apparently they'd rather have their friends explain this rule to security then..." :roll:
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Blaze beams and gives the roadie a thumbs up.

"Thank you so much for your hard work!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 am

Ookalf wrote:Rockets... on top of rockets? Why that seem kind of unsafe?

The technician looks over at her comment. "Dont worry miss! We are experts at this!" As indeed soon they are finished!

Zoey wrote:Zoey blushes from the attention of detail the Stephanie is using and more when she runs pink lipgloss through Zoeys lips. =///////=;

The maid giggles, then proceeds to do Zoey's make up! Blush, eyeshadow... the works! "You want me to do your nails too~?"

Feng wrote:NOSEBLEED'd O/////O

"Grazi~" says Bones paying the girl a twenty before wandering back over to his seat.

"I wonder who they got to play the Phantom for this production" ponders Bones to his buddy Doc.

"Uh, Boss, this isn't the Phantom of the Opera. This isn't even an Opera... and didn't you originally come here thinking this was a Josh Groban concerty..." >.>

"Eh? What was that Doc?" says Bones slurping his soda loudly. "I can't hear you over the sound of my apathy."

"SIGH... Hey, you better be sharing the sour patch. You already owe me for purchasing your ticket so that the staff doesn't boot you out." =.=

"Criminal Masterminds don't pay admission" grumbles Bones as he hands over the candy to his friend.

"Apparently they'd rather have their friends explain this rule to security then..." :roll:

The fiendish mastermind consumes candy and soda... FIENDISHLY! Fortunatley, the show looks about to begin...

Blaze wrote:Blaze beams and gives the roadie a thumbs up.

"Thank you so much for your hard work!"

She smiles back. "No problem! Now the show is about to start! You'd better get ready!"

As indeed, the lights dim, spotlights illuminating the stage!
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:12 am

Azathoth wrote:The technician looks over at her comment. "Dont worry miss! We are experts at this!" As indeed soon they are finished!

If you say so... *Seeing that things are about to start, Yoko goes back to her seat.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse