The Sweet Tooth Candymancer Confectionary

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Sweet Tooth Candymancer Confectionary

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Mischa wanders into the shop! He'd heard that candymancer making so many silly suggestions during the contest, he had finally gotten curious about just what she was up to. He glances around, noticing the displays and the like, although there seem to be some other customers around.

"Hmm... maybe I should just browse for the moment," he murmurs.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa wanders into the shop! He'd heard that candymancer making so many silly suggestions during the contest, he had finally gotten curious about just what she was up to. He glances around, noticing the displays and the like, although there seem to be some other customers around.

"Hmm... maybe I should just browse for the moment," he murmurs.

"No no no! You eat candy!" said Chris the Candymancer as she popped out of nowhere behind Mischa.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Rodney wrote:Rhonda repeated the sentence slowly to herself, she looked highly focussed.

"Okay, I didn't get the story about the dog but by the way you speak, I'm sure you just said no."
"And yeah, it's true I've been growing a lot recently" she shrugged, causing an important jiggling ripple on a massive part of her anatomy.

At this sight, Roman might find a little drop of blood flowing slowly from his nostrils. He might be a demon but the sensuality of the flesh was not lost on his current human body.

Roman couldn't help but chuckle at this sight.

"I did indeed, sweetie." He said, wrapping an arm about her waist. "I didn't think I could make you any cuter, but I seem to have managed."

Harri-chan wrote:"This is no way to run a business. Perhaps I'll take my money elsewhere... ", said the woman, picking her notes up from the counter.

Roman smiled.

"I'm sorry the service has been inadequate." He said consolingly, "Feel free to take as much of any item in the store that you'd like. On the house."

Maiden Miki wrote:When the bubble popped, Sara felt as if something popped within herself. Her clothes, body and everything seem to have changed as she was now some sort of bubblegum pop idol. Her interested in science was pushed a bit to the side as she felt the love for this gum.

"Oh wow! That was a great bubble!" smiled Chris looking down at Sara.

"It is!" She said, chewing it vigorously.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
"It is!" She said, chewing it vigorously.

"Can you make a bigger one?" asked Chris as she got close to the girl to where she could see her own reflection in the Candy Mage's eyes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 pm

And that's exactly what she did. She blew the best, biggest bubble that she could.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Rodney wrote:Rhonda repeated the sentence slowly to herself, she looked highly focussed.

"Okay, I didn't get the story about the dog but by the way you speak, I'm sure you just said no."
"And yeah, it's true I've been growing a lot recently" she shrugged, causing an important jiggling ripple on a massive part of her anatomy.

At this sight, Roman might find a little drop of blood flowing slowly from his nostrils. He might be a demon but the sensuality of the flesh was not lost on his current human body.

Roman couldn't help but chuckle at this sight.

"I did indeed, sweetie." He said, wrapping an arm about her waist. "I didn't think I could make you any cuter, but I seem to have managed."

Rhonda giggled. "You're such a charmer, you were cute too, I mean, moments ago. You totally were."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"No no no! You eat candy!" said Chris the Candymancer as she popped out of nowhere behind Mischa.

Mischa lets out a yelp as someone suddenly appears behind him! "Wha?? Who..." He whirls around, spying Chris the Candymancer. "Oh... I, um... I see..." he stammers, before letting out an embarassed laugh. "Sorry, I just thought I'd see what kind of candies you had. There's so many, I'm not sure what to try..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:And that's exactly what she did. She blew the best, biggest bubble that she could.

"That was so cool!" yelled out Chris as she looked at the bubble that was blown. As she blew that bubble, a bit more of Sara's seriousness was melting away.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Mischa lets out a yelp as someone suddenly appears behind him! "Wha?? Who..." He whirls around, spying Chris the Candymancer. "Oh... I, um... I see..." he stammers, before letting out an embarassed laugh. "Sorry, I just thought I'd see what kind of candies you had. There's so many, I'm not sure what to try..."

"Well you try everything! Dudh!" yelled out Chris as she pulled out out of her hair and chew on it. "What you like?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well you try everything! Dudh!" yelled out Chris as she pulled out out of her hair and chew on it. "What you like?"

Mischa blinks, watching Chris chew on her own hair. Was she made of candy? What was that like?

At her question, he shakes his head a bit. "Umm... I dunno. I guess bubblegum... peppermint... chocolate... and taffy?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:And that's exactly what she did. She blew the best, biggest bubble that she could.

"That was so cool!" yelled out Chris as she looked at the bubble that was blown. As she blew that bubble, a bit more of Sara's seriousness was melting away.

Sara smiled at the sensation and put all her effort into blowing a great, big, wonderful bubble.

Rodney wrote:Rhonda giggled. "You're such a charmer, you were cute too, I mean, moments ago. You totally were."

Roman thought for a second, and with a surge of power, restored the girl's mind, while keeping her body and state of dress as it was.

"There," He said, "I do you love that brain of yours. Tell me, dear, do you really mean what you say about me being "cute", or was that the green talking?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa blinks, watching Chris chew on her own hair. Was she made of candy? What was that like?

At her question, he shakes his head a bit. "Umm... I dunno. I guess bubblegum... peppermint... chocolate... and taffy?"

"How about all of that stuff in a big huge candy!" yelled out Chris as her hair grew back. She then pulled out another one to eat.

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Sara smiled at the sensation and put all her effort into blowing a great, big, wonderful bubble.

The same happen but even more was felt as her knowledge just popped.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:At her question, he shakes his head a bit. "Umm... I dunno. I guess bubblegum... peppermint... chocolate... and taffy?"

Mischa blinks again. "Umm... I'd rather just have one at a time, really." He watches Chris for a moment. "You are made of candy? What... what does that feel like?" he asks.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Rodney » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Roman thought for a second, and with a surge of power, restored the girl's mind, while keeping her body and state of dress as it was.

"There," He said, "I do you love that brain of yours. Tell me, dear, do you really mean what you say about me being "cute", or was that the green talking?"

As Rhonda found her mind restored. She coughed several time which caused much jiggling and tried to assert herself in a way that would not contradict Roman.

"You, were quite amasing sir. Shall I... move to the next customer ?" she asked, hoping that Roman wouldn't change his mind; "I do love that brain of mine too."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Mischa blinks again. "Umm... I'd rather just have one at a time, really." He watches Chris for a moment. "You are made of candy? What... what does that feel like?" he asks.

"WHAT~~~~~ I am made of candy! Really?" yelled out Chris as she looked around and then decided to bite her arm. "OUch! I taste funny."

It would seems that Chris had bit into herself but clearly didn't eat herself.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"WHAT~~~~~ I am made of candy! Really?" yelled out Chris as she looked around and then decided to bite her arm. "OUch! I taste funny."

It would seems that Chris had bit into herself but clearly didn't eat herself.

Mischa blinks. "Oh, I guess I was wrong... sorry..." He laughs a bit embarassedly. "I suppose a person made completely out of candy would be pretty silly."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse