The Sweet Tooth Candymancer Confectionary

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Sweet Tooth Candymancer Confectionary

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Bigmouthstrike wrote:For a moment, Roman observed the kids eating candy and pointed at them.

"Watch this." She said

One brown haired girl sitting with her boyfriend was eating lemon drops. As she sucked on each one, her hair became lighter and more blonde. Her clothes shrank to fit her, and her figure (breasts in particular, grew fuller and more feminine. She began to get giggly as she ate, and her eyes grew vapid. When she finished the bag, she was a stereotype of a blonde airhead

Her boyfriend, meanwhile, didn't seem to mind and enjoyed his girlfriend's new look. That is until he pulled out a pixie stick and downed it. The effect on him was more immediate as he shot down rapidly in height. Tiny wings grew from his back, and he rather befittingly transformed from a boy into a pixie.

As the ditzy blonde attempted to catch the little creature, a trampy looking blonde began to feast on some Nerds. By the time she had finished her box, she had become a nerd herself. She was still very pretty, but was much more conservative about it. She had gained interests in video games, Dr. Who and Star Trek as well as a healthy appetite for study and a significantly increased IQ.

"And enchanting candy is just part of our gift." She explained, "We can also...affect humans rather directly."

Zatsune smirks and applauds Roman's show..."And in just what way can you influence humans directly?" she says as she preps a dandification spell to show him some of the abilities the candy coven practiced. Choosing one of the other nearby teens, she fires her spell. The pretty girl coming out of the bank next door to the new candy shop is suddenly in eloped in a pink sugar sparkle light. When the light dissipates, the girl looks like a giant Peeps candy girl...

Bigmouthstrike wrote:The girl seemed to shy away from him, attempting to walk past as her face gained a furious blush.

"E-excuse me." She said hastily, trying to move around him.

Rodney wrote:Alan looked very attractive to Carla.
Carla looked very attractive to Alan.
The wind was blowing around cherry blossom petals...

Alan stops dumb. What is this feeling he is having. The thirteen year old nervously looks closer at the nervous girl..."I'm s...sorry." he says and tries to step out of her path, but instead steps directly into it once more...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:05 pm

A pretty, but worn out looking woman in her mid-thirties wanders into the store. She was wearing a smart grey suit jacket and matching skirt, with a pale blue silk blouse, and grey heeled shoes on her feet. Her shoulder length brown hair was held back from her face with a brown wooden barrette, while she had simple earrings dangling down, and very light make-up. Reaching into her purse, she approached the counter with a heavy sigh and set down a bundle of notes.

"I'll take as much chocolate as this will get me... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:As soon as she returned, Roman had returned all the way to his normal form, and was bouncing the gumball between his hands. He stood up, moved to his secretary and put an arm around her.

"You passed your test!" He said, "I'm very pleased to know that you'll take care of me if I ever...find myself in trouble. Would you like a reward of some kind?"

Rhonda felt relieved that her boss was back to normal. While she didn't like the fear she had been put into, she couldn't deny that she was overjoyed to know that she had convinced him of her loyalty.

Rodney... ahem... Rhonda felt conflicted about the arm that was holding her tirghtly against her boss. Being congratulated was nice. Rodney always liked being congratulated but it however felt wrong to be held against her strong manly boss, especially since he was so good looking.

Rhonda blinked several times, contractions and tell of both happiness and anger ravaged her face as she tried to overcome the situation she was in. She tried to move forward and think about the reward she was being offered. That was a possibility to become Rodney again... but on the other hand, she wasn't sure Roman would agree to that, and she would be wasting a possibility to have a romantic dinner with her hunk of a boss, if things went well, she could even imagine in the end being known as Miss McMillan, that would be so Roman-tic. She could imagine walking to the altar and... NO !

Rhonda breathed, which wasn't facilitated by how close she felt against the strong manly chest that hugged her, oh so wonderfully. She had to take a grip of herself, and she had to ask to be turned back :

"What I would really like Roman,"
she thought about the candles lighting fine tablewear.
"... I mean, if you don't mind,"
I must ask him to turn me back
"is for you to make me very happy by..."
maybe he would give me a bouquet of roses
"exercising your power to... errr..."
and drive me to the restaurant in his limo
"I mean,..."
I must ask him to turn me back
"Could you please make me the happiest woman on earth and... ahem..."

Urgh... she had to stop that, already she knew she was going to ask for the restaurant, she couldn't have that. She couldn't allow herself to show this weakness to Roman. She had to stop talking, put her foot in her mouth if needed. Yeah, get something in her mouth, a candy or something...
Rhonda was in panic mode, then she spotted a possible salvation in Roman's hand.

"Gimme that !" she said as she snapped the gumball from Roman and threw it into her mouth. Yeah, that was safe, you couldn't talk with your mouth full, especially you couldn't get any silly restaurant date. She was safe.

Then she munched on the gumball and as the crust burst, releasing the delicious green energy into her mouth, she realised the enormity of her mistake.

"Ooops..."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Alan stops dumb. What is this feeling he is having. The thirteen year old nervously looks closer at the nervous girl..."I'm s...sorry." he says and tries to step out of her path, but instead steps directly into it once more...

Carla tried to wiggle past the boy, but instead came to a stop in front of him. She looked up at him, chewing her lip.

"Hi." She said softly

Harri-chan wrote:A pretty, but worn out looking woman in her mid-thirties wanders into the store. She was wearing a smart grey suit jacket and matching skirt, with a pale blue silk blouse, and grey heeled shoes on her feet. Her shoulder length brown hair was held back from her face with a brown wooden barrette, while she had simple earrings dangling down, and very light make-up. Reaching into her purse, she approached the counter with a heavy sigh and set down a bundle of notes.

"I'll take as much chocolate as this will get me... ".

Roman thought for a moment about addressing this new customer, but approached her differently instead.

"Hello, ma'am." She said, "May I direct you to customer assistance?"

She was going to leave this one for Chris. This whole thread was to test her, after all.

Rodney wrote:Urgh... she had to stop that, already she knew she was going to ask for the restaurant, she couldn't have that. She couldn't allow herself to show this weakness to Roman. She had to stop talking, put her foot in her mouth if needed. Yeah, get something in her mouth, a candy or something...
Rhonda was in panic mode, then she spotted a possible salvation in Roman's hand.

"Gimme that !" she said as she snapped the gumball from Roman and threw it into her mouth. Yeah, that was safe, you couldn't talk with your mouth full, especially you couldn't get any silly restaurant date. She was safe.

Then she munched on the gumball and as the crust burst, releasing the delicious green energy into her mouth, she realised the enormity of her mistake.

"Ooops..."

((Man, you are on a roll lately!))

"Oh, my dear." Roman said softy, "I would love to, but you're going to be much more difficult to make happy with the IQ of a houseplant."

Still, he didn't do anything to stop the changes coursing through her as the magic of the bubblegum hit. He wouldn't want to use up her earned favor, after all. Her clothing tightened as her figure became even more curvy. The mental magic began to sink in, and she began to go through the exact same kinds of things that her boss just had. when it was done, she had gone from a busty secretary to a very, very bimbo one

"Oh dear..." He said more to himself than the girl. "What am I going to do with you now?"
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:29 pm

One that sounded appealing was one that was called, 'Bubblegum Panic'.

"Hmm....They all look so good!" said Chris as she picked up some that Sara dropped when she was experimenting.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 am

The woman nodded her head, and took her money to the customer services counter. "Hello... I'd like some chocolate. Lots of chocolate". She set down the pile of notes on the counter. "I've had a tough week, okay?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:((Man, you are on a roll lately!))

"Oh, my dear." Roman said softy, "I would love to, but you're going to be much more difficult to make happy with the IQ of a houseplant."

Still, he didn't do anything to stop the changes coursing through her as the magic of the bubblegum hit. He wouldn't want to use up her earned favor, after all. Her clothing tightened as her figure became even more curvy. The mental magic began to sink in, and she began to go through the exact same kinds of things that her boss just had. when it was done, she had gone from a busty secretary to a very, very bimbo one

"Oh dear..." He said more to himself than the girl. "What am I going to do with you now?"

((Thanks, it's because you create those nice settings))

As she realised what was happening to her. Rhonda tried to protest. "No, you're making me happy, but I would like to..."
She paused.
"Gee what is the big word for that ? you know : the one with plenty of vowels and... letters. Oh no !"

Rhonda blinked several times. "Well..." she tried to continue her sentence but settled on : "I like houseplants." which made her giggle. "Boys too !" she added.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Rodney wrote:
((Thanks, it's because you create those nice settings))

As she realised what was happening to her. Rhonda tried to protest. "No, you're making me happy, but I would like to..."
She paused.
"Gee what is the big word for that ? you know : the one with plenty of vowels and... letters. Oh no !"

Rhonda blinked several times. "Well..." she tried to continue her sentence but settled on : "I like houseplants." which made her giggle. "Boys too !" she added.

"Hmm...Perhaps I was overestimating that difficulty." Roman said, "Should I help you or not? It might cost me a favor, after all, and I'd have that saved for something else. On the other hand...my clever secretary is much more fun"

Harri-chan wrote:The woman nodded her head, and took her money to the customer services counter. "Hello... I'd like some chocolate. Lots of chocolate". She set down the pile of notes on the counter. "I've had a tough week, okay?".

Roman seemed briefly distracted by this girl.

"Hmm...Chris, you may want to help this customer." He noted

Maiden Miki wrote:One that sounded appealing was one that was called, 'Bubblegum Panic'.

"Hmm....They all look so good!" said Chris as she picked up some that Sara dropped when she was experimenting.

Sara took a bite of the bubblegum candy.

"Wow!" She said, "This taste is overpowering! It's really quite amazing!"

Zatsune smirks and applauds Roman's show..."And in just what way can you influence humans directly?" she says as she preps a dandification spell to show him some of the abilities the candy coven practiced. Choosing one of the other nearby teens, she fires her spell. The pretty girl coming out of the bank next door to the new candy shop is suddenly in eloped in a pink sugar sparkle light. When the light dissipates, the girl looks like a giant Peeps candy girl...

"Impressive." Roman noted. "Is she made of candy?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Bigmouthstrike wrote:"Impressive." Roman noted. "Is she made of candy?"

Zatsune smirks slightly..."Not only is she a work of living candy, she is irresistible to those she comes in contact with. They will feel the need to take a bite from her candy form, and in doing so, start to become living candy beings themselves. The girl will regenerate her form, if given enough time, but if she should be eaten by more than 16 or more at once, she will be consumed completely. So a defensive trigger can be added to keep her reforming before such a thing happens."
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:40 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:

"Yep! It is really yummy~ You should make bubbles with it!" yelled Chris as she continue to eat it.

Sara felt a sweet tastes in her mouth that spread to her whole body.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
"Hmm...Perhaps I was overestimating that difficulty." Roman said, "Should I help you or not? It might cost me a favor, after all, and I'd have that saved for something else. On the other hand...my clever secretary is much more fun"

Rhonda tilted her head right, then left. "I think I would like you to make me a Rodney pretty please !"
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Miku-chan wrote:
Bigmouthstrike wrote:"Impressive." Roman noted. "Is she made of candy?"

Zatsune smirks slightly..."Not only is she a work of living candy, she is irresistible to those she comes in contact with. They will feel the need to take a bite from her candy form, and in doing so, start to become living candy beings themselves. The girl will regenerate her form, if given enough time, but if she should be eaten by more than 16 or more at once, she will be consumed completely. So a defensive trigger can be added to keep her reforming before such a thing happens."

"I think you might want to do that." Roman says. "I wish I'd have thought of that. So much chaos could be caused."

Maiden Miki wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:

"Yep! It is really yummy~ You should make bubbles with it!" yelled Chris as she continue to eat it.

Sara felt a sweet tastes in her mouth that spread to her whole body.

Sara found the feeling pleasant, and did blow a bubble, popping it with her finger.

Rodney wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:

Rhonda tilted her head right, then left. "I think I would like you to make me a Rodney pretty please !"

He shook his head. "I'm afraid that dog does not hunt, my dear. Besides, you're growing much too valuable to me."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Rhonda repeated the sentence slowly to herself, she looked highly focussed.

"Okay, I didn't get the story about the dog but by the way you speak, I'm sure you just said no."
"And yeah, it's true I've been growing a lot recently" she shrugged, causing an important jiggling ripple on a massive part of her anatomy.

At this sight, Roman might find a little drop of blood flowing slowly from his nostrils. He might be a demon but the sensuality of the flesh was not lost on his current human body.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:00 pm

When the bubble popped, Sara felt as if something popped within herself. Her clothes, body and everything seem to have changed as she was now some sort of bubblegum pop idol. Her interested in science was pushed a bit to the side as she felt the love for this gum.

"Oh wow! That was a great bubble!" smiled Chris looking down at Sara.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:03 pm

"This is no way to run a business. Perhaps I'll take my money elsewhere... ", said the woman, picking her notes up from the counter.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse