Genuine Haunted House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Genuine Haunted House

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Ryan yelps as the hat forms on his... her head. She blinks at the lollipop and blushes furiously as her body starts posing on it's own! When the walls slide on, she runs to it, the camera following

"I gotta get out of here!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Elliot felt her knees trembling as she pushed into Dact, blonde pigtails swishing as she turned her head, watching the door as the knob rattled a few more times and then went quiet. She stared, her eyes wide, her heart pounding in her chest, before tilting her head to peer up at the knight, "D-Did you see that?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Bones has never been the type of person to take demands from others, especially not those dressed like they are about to celebrate Krampusnacht. As a good villain he naturally resists the chains, trying to slip through with his ethereal body~!

"Drop dead, goatboy" =.Q
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Anonymouse » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:34 pm

The shadowy shadow of shadows stealthily stealths into the misty graveyard unopposed in its stealthitude! The thick mist and darkness no doubt aiding it quite a bit. It sees many headstones, long worn away with the passage of time. What looks like the entrance to a crypt, a shack, and a mausoleum!

The shadow pauses. SHadwopauses,if you will. It had an agenda--or so it seemed...but the shack seemed a worthy diversion if just for the moment.

Darting over, the door is opened!
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Lola » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Yvette takes a deep breath... and opens the box!*

Inside is... a necklace! It glows faintly...

Blaze wrote:Ryan yelps as the hat forms on his... her head. She blinks at the lollipop and blushes furiously as her body starts posing on it's own! When the walls slide on, she runs to it, the camera following

"I gotta get out of here!"

She minces towards the opening doing a supermodel walk as she descends into a downward stone ramp... that oddly though the darkness is near absolute she can see clearly!

Feng wrote:Bones has never been the type of person to take demands from others, especially not those dressed like they are about to celebrate Krampusnacht. As a good villain he naturally resists the chains, trying to slip through with his ethereal body~!

"Drop dead, goatboy" =.Q

"The same to you... oh wait!" The necromancer chuckles at his own joke, then gestures to a wall. It spins around to reveal a girl lying on a table.

Tim grins. "Ready to try a possession? I have an empty vessel ready for you to inhabit..."

The girl, noticeably, isnt moving. Or breathing. But she dosent look dead either.

Anonymouse wrote:The shadow pauses. SHadwopauses,if you will. It had an agenda--or so it seemed...but the shack seemed a worthy diversion if just for the moment.

Darting over, the door is opened!

The shack is locked... but in trying the door, a slot in it opens! A pair of red eyes looking out at the shadow. "Whaddayawant?!" Comes a voice from within.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Ryan blushes as her hips and butt sway alluringly as she minces down the ramp, her camera recording everything! She blinks as she realizes how clear everything is, rubbing her eyes.

"Well... at least if I break my ankle, it'll be because of these boots and not because I can't see..."

She continues her descent!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:55 am

Lola wrote:Inside is... a necklace! It glows faintly...

...This is it? *She reaches in and grabs the necklace.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 pm

"Very well" sighs the ghost of Bones as he ambles slowly over to the body of the girl... before suddenly making a sharp dash towards Tim!

"YOUR MORTAL FRAME WILL SUIT ME JUST WELL!" :twisted: exclaims the criminal mastermind as he makes to possess the Necromancer instead~! :3
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:30 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot felt her knees trembling as she pushed into Dact, blonde pigtails swishing as she turned her head, watching the door as the knob rattled a few more times and then went quiet. She stared, her eyes wide, her heart pounding in her chest, before tilting her head to peer up at the knight, "D-Did you see that?".

Dact hmmms... and nods. "Right, this needs checking out... will you lead me to where you found this... thing?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:01 am

Elliot looked hesitant at the thought of going back up there, even with Dact. After chewing her bottom lip, she nodded. Both of her small hands wrapped around one of Dact's, and she cautiously crept back up the creaky staircase. "I... never actually saw it, but it chased me...", she explained as they reached the door she'd run through, but instead of rescuing for the handle, she just pointed at it.

"Through there...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Dact nods! "I see!" Drawing his sword in one hand, he uses the other to twist the doorknob and open the ominous door!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:41 pm

The shack is locked... but in trying the door, a slot in it opens! A pair of red eyes looking out at the shadow. "Whaddayawant?!" Comes a voice from within.

Imagine, for a moment, that there were not a speed of light, but rather a speed of dark--that, when the switch is turned off, the darkness is allowed to flood into a room uncontrolled and unconstrained, there in one moment.
This is how the shadow moves.
The barrel of a gun pokes through the doorplate, almost resting against one of the red eyes, which if it squints might be able to make out the bullet.

"In."

There is a subtle 'click' as the hammer is pulled back.

"Now."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Lola » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Blaze wrote:Ryan blushes as her hips and butt sway alluringly as she minces down the ramp, her camera recording everything! She blinks as she realizes how clear everything is, rubbing her eyes.

"Well... at least if I break my ankle, it'll be because of these boots and not because I can't see..."

She continues her descent!

Despite her comment, she finds she can walk in the high heeled boots easily! How... odd. Meanwhile, he finally reaches a large metal door... with a handprint on it! The hand indentation is small, thin, feminine... it looks like her hand would fit just fine...

Ookalf wrote:...This is it? *She reaches in and grabs the necklace.*

The necklace is grabbed! And... attempts to climb up her arm and put itself around her neck!

Feng wrote:"Very well" sighs the ghost of Bones as he ambles slowly over to the body of the girl... before suddenly making a sharp dash towards Tim!

"YOUR MORTAL FRAME WILL SUIT ME JUST WELL!" :twisted: exclaims the criminal mastermind as he makes to possess the Necromancer instead~! :3

Tim sighs, as a barrier of dark energy appears around the ghostly Bones... imprisoning him. "Your being a very uncooperative test subject. This will go much better for you if you do what I say... understand?"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods! "I see!" Drawing his sword in one hand, he uses the other to twist the doorknob and open the ominous door!

The ominous door reveals the ominous hallway from before! As it opens and light shines forth... for just an instant a blurring image dashes into the door at the end of the hall... closing it behind it as it retreats to the attic!

Anonymouse wrote:Imagine, for a moment, that there were not a speed of light, but rather a speed of dark--that, when the switch is turned off, the darkness is allowed to flood into a room uncontrolled and unconstrained, there in one moment.
This is how the shadow moves.
The barrel of a gun pokes through the doorplate, almost resting against one of the red eyes, which if it squints might be able to make out the bullet.

"In."

There is a subtle 'click' as the hammer is pulled back.

"Now."

The pair of eyes regard the barrel with amusement for a few moments... before. "Eheh... heheh... hehehahahahahaha..." Laughs the scraggly voice... "Be my... guest..." It says, as the viewing slot snaps shut with the strength of steel jaws... the door creeaking open slowly to reveal a rectangle of pure darkness within.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 am

Ryan examines the door and the imprint, looking from her own hand to it.

"Won't hurt to try I suppose..."

Her journalistic curiosity still strong despite the change, she places her hand in the imprint!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:37 am

Lola wrote:The necklace is grabbed! And... attempts to climb up her arm and put itself around her neck!

Ah! L-let go! *Yvette starts pulling at the necklace, trying to get it off!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse