Genuine Haunted House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Genuine Haunted House

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:52 pm

And belatedly... Dact, rebooted Tech Knight walks into the Haunted House! Elliot sees him peer into the open door curiously, then walk in. "Hmmm... interesting."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Elliot doesn't immediately recognise the man that had walked into the house as the famous Knight Dact, but he still had the appearance of someone that could handle himself, and that was a lot more appealing than being alone. "It's not safe here!", she cried as she hurried down the stairs so quickly it looked as if she was going to take a tumble, and then threw herself against the knight, wrapping her arms around him. "Let's leave!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Having maintained his stealthitu--er. Stealthiness, the shadowed shadow creeps silently across the graveyard...studying the gravestones as he flickers past. It seems he's more interested in the mansion proper though--the graveyard was just an innocuous entrance point.
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Lola » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Ookalf wrote:I shall take that as a no... *Yvette slowly backs away from the box...*

The box shakes a bit more, the cracks in it glowing faintly... but it seems to not be on the verge of exploding.

Blaze wrote:Ryan yelps as the wings explode from his back, his new tail instinctively moving away from them! He look down at his arms in numb shock

She feels a swelling on her chest... as a pair of breasts push out... and are soon covered by the ribbons! His neck thins as a spiked collar appears on it... as his face begins to soften and become more feminine!

Feng wrote:Bones' personal space is violated~!

"Oi! What are you doing? Cut that out!" >_<

Soon the necromancer grabs onto his very soul! And pulls it out of his chest... leaving his body quite lifeless. Of course the ethereal outline that is now the soul of Bones floats in the room, free for a moment before ethereal chains emerge from the walls, going to bind him!

Anonymouse wrote:Having maintained his stealthitu--er. Stealthiness, the shadowed shadow creeps silently across the graveyard...studying the gravestones as he flickers past. It seems he's more interested in the mansion proper though--the graveyard was just an innocuous entrance point.

The mansion proper is mansioney! There is the front door... a cellar entrance... and likely a back door as well if the shadow were so inclined to look! Meanwhile the misty gravestones do their best to look intimidating and such.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Ryan's hands fly to his chest! Well, the air around it. The poor girl is so shocked she can't bring herself to touch them.

"W-Why me...?" ;//////;
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Lola wrote:The box shakes a bit more, the cracks in it glowing faintly... but it seems to not be on the verge of exploding.

...Oh, curse my curiosity... *Yvette walks back up to the box and looks for a way to open it.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 am

The Knight blinks at the frantic little girl in his arms, hugging her back with a frown on his face. "Are you okay, miss? Whats wrong? Calm down..." He says, looking around the room cautiously.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Lola » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 am

Blaze wrote:Ryan's hands fly to his chest! Well, the air around it. The poor girl is so shocked she can't bring herself to touch them.

"W-Why me...?" ;//////;

She hears a chuckle in the distance at the question... but no other words are forthcoming as her chest swells and rounds out to a C cup. Soon her eyes set in her softening face turn red... her lips gaining lipgloss as her face is blushed. Her eyebrows soon turn into graceful feminine arcs... as her eye lashes begin growing out long and thick. Not to mention the hair on top of her head beginning to flow down her shoulders... turning white and silky.

Ookalf wrote:...Oh, curse my curiosity... *Yvette walks back up to the box and looks for a way to open it.*

There seems to be a small padlock on the box... rusted with age. It looks impossible to open even with the correct key due to the rusting, but with a bit of force the corroded metal of the lock would likely give way.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot doesn't immediately recognise the man that had walked into the house as the famous Knight Dact, but he still had the appearance of someone that could handle himself, and that was a lot more appealing than being alone. "It's not safe here!", she cried as she hurried down the stairs so quickly it looked as if she was going to take a tumble, and then threw herself against the knight, wrapping her arms around him. "Let's leave!".
Knight Errant wrote:The Knight blinks at the frantic little girl in his arms, hugging her back with a frown on his face. "Are you okay, miss? Whats wrong? Calm down..." He says, looking around the room cautiously.

Meanwhile... the house remains eerie... floorboards creaking, distant cackles... the door Harri had zoomed out of shudders for a moment, the doorknob rattling.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 am

Ryan spins around at the sound of the chuckle and completely loses it!

"Hey! Whoever's getting their sick kicks from this! You better hope I never find you! I'll... I'll!"

She slumps to her knees again, heaving a sigh
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 am

Lola wrote:There seems to be a small padlock on the box... rusted with age. It looks impossible to open even with the correct key due to the rusting, but with a bit of force the corroded metal of the lock would likely give way.

Hm... *Yvette grabs the lock firmly and pulls on it real hard!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:44 am

"There's a monster up there!", she exclaimed, pointing back up the staircase to the dark hallway above while pressing herself into him. "Or maybe a ghost... ". In the back of her head, she knew she shouldn't be THIS scared, but her knees were shaking and she just wanted to hide against the Knight. "See! It's trying to get through the door!", she squealed as they heard the doorknob rattling...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 am

The shadowy shadow figure pauses...and decides that he is indeed inclined to look! Silently swooshing through the night, he makes his way to the back!
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Feng » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 pm

The ghost of Bones, slippery as an eel, tries to dodge the spectral chains!

O___O
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Lola » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Blaze wrote:Ryan spins around at the sound of the chuckle and completely loses it!

"Hey! Whoever's getting their sick kicks from this! You better hope I never find you! I'll... I'll!"

She slumps to her knees again, heaving a sigh

With a pop and a sudden weight, a hat appears on her head! As a lollipop appears in her hands... she finds her body pulling into a pose... leaving her as so!

Finally, with a long grinding... part of the stone wall begins sliding aside...

Ookalf wrote:Hm... *Yvette grabs the lock firmly and pulls on it real hard!*

The lock strains, the hold eventually snapping. Does she open the box?

Harri-chan wrote:"There's a monster up there!", she exclaimed, pointing back up the staircase to the dark hallway above while pressing herself into him. "Or maybe a ghost... ". In the back of her head, she knew she shouldn't be THIS scared, but her knees were shaking and she just wanted to hide against the Knight. "See! It's trying to get through the door!", she squealed as they heard the doorknob rattling...

The knob eventually ceases to rattle... for now.

Anonymouse wrote:The shadowy shadow figure pauses...and decides that he is indeed inclined to look! Silently swooshing through the night, he makes his way to the back!

He, or perhaps she, finds a large back porch! The wood broken and rotting in places.

Feng wrote:The ghost of Bones, slippery as an eel, tries to dodge the spectral chains!

O___O

The chains follow! Grabbing at him! Tim glares. "Now now... settle down or I'll do something more drastic..."
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Lola wrote:The lock strains, the hold eventually snapping. Does she open the box?

*Yvette takes a deep breath... and opens the box!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse