Genuine Haunted House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Genuine Haunted House

Postby Lola » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Ookalf wrote:Ugh. Absolutely filthy... *Yvette continues on, running a hand over the boxes as she goes.*

Her hand comes up black with dust! The decrepit containers neglected for decades... As she passes her hand over one of them... it shudders slightly, something inside bouncing around for a moment.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot held her breath, both hands clutching the fabric of her dress as she listened to the silence, before letting out a frightened murmur as the rustling came from a whole different corner. Her heart was racing, and she could feel herself shaking. Her legs seemed almost frozen from the fear as she watched the shadows shifting around the dark room, and then suddenly she made a dash for the stairs!

She finds the stairs much as she left them! Her skirt managing to get in her way in every way possible as she scrambles! She can swear she hears the sounds of pursuit.

Blaze wrote:Ryan cries out in surprise as his pants disintegrate, and his hips and rear swell out, looking rather feminine. The camera continues to record the whole thing!

"W-What is this stuff doing to me?...

Soon he feels a tugging between his plump thighs... as his manhood becomes a womanhood... the changes slowly continue up, his smooth skin illuminated by candlelight as his waist caves inwards! Giving him more and more of a hourglass figure...

Feng wrote:Bones is chained!

"Oi! This isn't one of those creepy online videos is it?" O.o

Tim frowns. "I detest the internet. No, we will be experimenting on your living soul. How does that sound...?" He says, getting on a large clawed glove covered in mystic runes.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Ryan gasps, reaching down to gingerly pat his groin, confirming it's new flatness!

"Ack! I'm... it's gone..."

He slumps to his knees, tears pouring down his cheeks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Lola wrote:Her hand comes up black with dust! The decrepit containers neglected for decades... As she passes her hand over one of them... it shudders slightly, something inside bouncing around for a moment.

Hm? *Yvette wipes her glove on her apron, then lightly taps the box.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:11 am

Reaching the top of the stairs, she almost tumbled down them, but caught herself on the rail. Looking down, they seemed a lot steeper than they had on the way up, and the thought of going down them seemed quite scary. The sounds coming from behind her didn't give her much choice however, and with one hand holding the rail and the other trying to stop her dress tangling up her legs, she nervously made her way down, one step at a time.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 am

"I wouldn't do that" says Bones, struggling to wiggle out of the chains. "The various entities of questionable morals would probably detest such action considering I technically agreed to deliver ownership of my eternal soul for power granted. Not shoe sole, eternal sole. It would seem the Infernal Powers that Be have caught on to that little trick...."

Bones struggles some more.

"So unless you've got the finest lawyer Hell can offer you're about to find yourself up a certain legal creek without a motor."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Lola » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Blaze wrote:Ryan gasps, reaching down to gingerly pat his groin, confirming it's new flatness!

"Ack! I'm... it's gone..."

He slumps to his knees, tears pouring down his cheeks

As he lands on his knees, he feels a pushing at the base of his spine... and a very odd sensation as a long black tail slides out just above his plump rear, ending in a heart shaped tip. His pants have all but dissolved... the remnants of them being tight black thigh highs. Soon his shirt begins dissolving as well... turning into silky ribbons that begin to wind around his slender form. He feels an itching between his shoulder blades... as something else begins growing...

Ookalf wrote:Hm? *Yvette wipes her glove on her apron, then lightly taps the box.*

The box shudders again, a slithering metal and clanking sound. Something is in there... that much is sure!

Harri-chan wrote:Reaching the top of the stairs, she almost tumbled down them, but caught herself on the rail. Looking down, they seemed a lot steeper than they had on the way up, and the thought of going down them seemed quite scary. The sounds coming from behind her didn't give her much choice however, and with one hand holding the rail and the other trying to stop her dress tangling up her legs, she nervously made her way down, one step at a time.

Luckily she makes it down the steps without hurting herself... but the noises from above grow louder... and louder... and just as she gets to the bottom she hears footsteps on the stairs above!

Feng wrote:"I wouldn't do that" says Bones, struggling to wiggle out of the chains. "The various entities of questionable morals would probably detest such action considering I technically agreed to deliver ownership of my eternal soul for power granted. Not shoe sole, eternal sole. It would seem the Infernal Powers that Be have caught on to that little trick...."

Bones struggles some more.

"So unless you've got the finest lawyer Hell can offer you're about to find yourself up a certain legal creek without a motor."

Tim grins. "I have a official Union of Necromancers practicing license. So they can argue the point with my representative. Now... silence. And be still. You dont want me to make a mistake... oh no... Then you would be the corpse I was looking for, yes?"

He says, walking over as his claw glows... as he plunges it into Bone's chest! Without the pain and gore you would expect from an act. In fact it seems to phase right through him... but Bones can feel the Necromancer grab hold of... something... inside him!
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Lola wrote:The box shudders again, a slithering metal and clanking sound. Something is in there... that much is sure!

Hrm... *Yvette decides to try and talk with the thing in the box!* Whatever you are in there, can you answer me?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Ryan cries out in surprise as a tail bursts out of her body! After a few seconds of panic, she gets it under control and examines it.

"I... that'll take some getting used to..."

She blushes at the black thighhighs and the silky ribbons around her body and gasps as she starts to itch! Manipulating her new tail, she scratches her shoulder blades!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the mansion...a shadow within a shadow stalks the night! Silently, or nearly so, it attempts to climb over the railing from the side, to come down near the graveyard...
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:41 am

As she got to the last few steps, she leapt down them, but it was further than she'd thought, and with the dress wrapping around her legs, she tumbled upon landing, crashing forward onto her hands and knees. For a brief moment she paused, but the footsteps from behind had her scrambling back to her feet and running down the corridor. She didn't dare look back as she hurried to the next door
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Lola » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 am

Ookalf wrote:Hrm... *Yvette decides to try and talk with the thing in the box!* Whatever you are in there, can you answer me?

The box shudders slightly again. But makes no other answer.

Blaze wrote:Ryan cries out in surprise as a tail bursts out of her body! After a few seconds of panic, she gets it under control and examines it.

"I... that'll take some getting used to..."

She blushes at the black thighhighs and the silky ribbons around her body and gasps as she starts to itch! Manipulating her new tail, she scratches her shoulder blades!

As she rubs between her shoulderblades... she feels a pair of wings sprout out! Growing out and out into a large pair of batlike wings! As his arms begin thinning... his shirt sleaves beginning to turn into long black gloves... even as his chest begins feeling tender and sensitive!

Anonymouse wrote:Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the mansion...a shadow within a shadow stalks the night! Silently, or nearly so, it attempts to climb over the railing from the side, to come down near the graveyard...

The shadowy shadow of shadows stealthily stealths into the misty graveyard unopposed in its stealthitude! The thick mist and darkness no doubt aiding it quite a bit. It sees many headstones, long worn away with the passage of time. What looks like the entrance to a crypt, a shack, and a mausoleum!

Harri-chan wrote:As she got to the last few steps, she leapt down them, but it was further than she'd thought, and with the dress wrapping around her legs, she tumbled upon landing, crashing forward onto her hands and knees. For a brief moment she paused, but the footsteps from behind had her scrambling back to her feet and running down the corridor. She didn't dare look back as she hurried to the next door

She dashes down the last steps... through the door... as she could almost FEEL something behind her... chasing... as the door slams behind her she finally feels a measure of safety.
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:25 am

Lola wrote:The box shudders slightly again. But makes no other answer.

I shall take that as a no... *Yvette slowly backs away from the box...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 am

Ryan yelps as the wings explode from his back, his new tail instinctively moving away from them! He look down at his arms in numb shock
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 am

Bones' personal space is violated~!

"Oi! What are you doing? Cut that out!" >_<
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 pm

As the door slammed shut, the young girl took several deep breaths. She chewed her lip and looked down, her hands brushing over the dress with a groan. "Great... ", she muttered, glancing back up at the closed doorway, before she finally ventured onwards, the whole house now looking even more daunting since everything was so much bigger! Approaching the stairs, she stopped at the top and peered down into the hall...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse